My Dad has given me a S3 that he was given and it didn't have a charger for .. I charged it using my camera USB lead , was fine whilst charging , then during charging the camera flash started going off on it's own .. then it stopped charging altogether by itself .. won't switch on now!!!!!
I've looked online and on youtube with hundreds of people saying it's "sudden death syndrome / faulty motherboard / faulty power button"
My question is .. is it worth me selling it as is ??? or worth taking to an expert ??? or what ?? lol Looks very nice and is in decent condition