Forwarded on to me via the Promotion Team.
Press Release Pizza Express (The Jobs have already been allocated).
Pizza lovers in New Brighton are in for a treat as PizzaExpress opens on 3 April.The new restaurant, which can seat 140, means jobs for 30new team members including nine pizzaiolas and 15 waiters and waitresses. An estimated 1,760 kilos of dough will be used in the first month as the team prepares to serve up 4,000 pizzas and 2,300 portions of PizzaExpress’ iconic Dough Balls.
Each PizzaExpress restaurant is individually designed – often using well known places, people or historical events from the area as the basis. PizzaExpress New Brighton draws upon the rich nautical History
of the area, reflecting the beautiful seaside surroundings perfectly.
Nikki Bartley, manager of PizzaExpress New Brighton, said, “We will have a beautiful new restaurant and can’t wait to show it off to our customers.We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone over a delicious pizza. Our new restaurant will be a great spot for everything from a casual lunch or dinner to a special celebration – we’re delighted to be bringing Pizza Express to New Brighton.”
To celebrate the arrival of Spring, Pizza Express is launching a new menu on 1 April, which boasts classic Italian style and fashionable flavours, perfect for the new season, as well as a wider range of its low-calorie Leggera dishes which call contain fewer than 500 calories.There are 10 new dishes including four new gluten-free options and a cheese-free pizza that is suitable for vegans.
Parents can now book a Kids’ Pizza Making Party. Children from the age of four to 11 will be transformed into mini-pizzaiolas, getting to stretch and toss their own pizza base, before topping it with their favourite ingredients. Once they’ve enjoyed their culinary creations, they will be entertained with games, Like Pin the Moustache on the Pizzaiolo, by their personal party host.
Pizza Express New Brighton, Opening Times: 11.30am – 11.00pm every day.
The restaurant will also offer a Click & Collect online takeaway ordering.
New Spring menu at PizzaExpress:
• On 1 April, PizzaExpress is launching its new Spring menu which boasts classic Italian flavours as well as a wider range of its low-calorie Leggera dishes
• New pizzas include a vegan-friendly recipe and a Leggera version of the Sloppy Giuseppe, created to be under 500 calories
• New salads, sides and desserts have also been added including a creamy white wine and salmon risotto, a traditional Panzanella, a refreshing Lemon Sorbet, Summer Pudding and Panna Cotta.
Eating well at PizzaExpress:
• Since its launch in 2009, our Leggera range has become a firm favourite with pizza lovers across the UK. To date, we’ve served over 10 million of our famous lower calorie pizzas
• PizzaExpress has signed up to the Responsibility Deal because we’re serious about our menu and are working hard behind the scenes to make our menu as healthy as possible, without compromising on taste
• Calorie information can be found on our website pizzaexpress.com
• In January 2014, Men’s Health named PizzaExpress the best place to go on a date in its Restaurant Awards.
• Our pizzaiolos are can adjust your favourite pizza so it is topped with more, less or none of any ingredient
• PizzaExpress has launched new gluten-free options for people with Coeliac Disease
• All gluten-free dishes carry Coeliac UK’s GF (gluten-free) accreditation
• Gluten-free dishes include starters, main courses (including pizza), dessert, the children’s menu and even a gluten-free beer
A Pizza History
• PizzaExpress has been obsessed with pizza ever since its founder Peter Boizot opened the first PizzaExpress restaurant on Wardour Street in London’s Soho in 1965
• PizzaExpress was one of the first restaurants to adopt open kitchens
• PizzaExpress now has over 430 restaurants across the country.