=============================================================Cruisewirral Convoy Details
- Day - Sunday
- Date - 19th June 2005
- Time - 9.00am for sharp exit at 9.15am
- Convoy meeting point - Click me
- Location - Myerscough College, Preston
- Distance - 50 Miles each way
- Convoy driving time - 60 Minutes each way
- Fuel cost - £10 round trip (Approx)
- Entrance Fee £5.00
MUK Individual and Club Entries
Firstly, we would like to thank you in advance for attending MUK II on 19th June 2005, whether you be part of a club stand, or an individual entry, you all contribute to what should be a fantastic day….
MUKII officially opens at 11am, so we would be grateful if you would plan to be on site for between 9am and 10:30am so that everybody has a chance to get in and get settled.
Access for all Club stand cars and individual entry show cars will be clearly signposted into the college. Please have your £5 entry fee ready in advance, so that the queue can move quickly to get you in.
Spectator parking will also be clearly signposted. You will be guided into the parking area, where you will park up and then walk through the entry gates, (entry £2 per person), and into the show.
Rules of entry
The event is on college grounds, and is designed and organised to be a fun, enjoyable day, but there are some safety issues that people must respect.
• Please keep to 10 mph at all times,
• Do NOT cruise around the show, once you are parked, you are parked, unless you want to leave.
• Strictly NO burnouts, handbrakes, donuts, J-turns, Flames, or stunt driving of any kind, Please respect this, as the show will be very busy, and must be kept as a safe event.
• There will be an Sound Pressure Level meter in a sound-off area, there will also be a full PA system, with 3 live DJ’s, so please respect this, keep your own stereo’s low, and enjoy the music we provide for you.
• The MUK II organisers reserve the right of admission, and will, with just cause, remove any person(s) not obeying the rules outlined above.
Remember that this is a show to promote safe cruising and enjoyment of cars, and that your respect of the rules ensures we can keep running events like this one; we aren’t trying to be killjoys, just make sure that the event is safe and good fun for everyone!
Thanks for being a part of MUK II!
The MUK Team  Members/Cars Attending
[*]Scooby (Range Rover)
[*]Scooby's B*tch (Vauxhall Astra)
[*]Meesh (Ford Fiesta)
[*]Paul_Ax (Citroen Ax)
[*]Mister Adam (Toyota Starlet Turbo)
[*]Daz200 (Rover 200)
[*]Maverick (Honda Civic)
[*]Aggy (Seat Ibiza)
[*]<font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vixen (Proton Compact)