WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
14 members (3 invisible), 12,782 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
any more pics ??????????????????

my pics

click for pics

[Linked Image]
Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally posted by c1v1c_stu:

my pics

click for pics
Pics will be in the gallery asap along with my full review.

For now tho it was ace.

[Linked Image]
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally posted by c1v1c_stu:

my pics

click for pics
good pics laugh took me about an hour to look through them all tho hehe

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally posted by scoop2004:
Left with mav and the group but burnt them off the second i realised it was a straight road all the way.
We stopped at a lay by to let everyone catch up and you couldnt pull in time despite dazza trying to let you in.

Was a great weekend.

Got there late friday night due to Dazza working late, arrived about 11:30pm and had some trouble at the gate as they had stopped letting people in for the night, and told us to camp down the road and come back in the morning, but with thanks to Mark and the organisers daughter wink we got in nicely.

Set up camp and got straight in with the banter and mark's "late night club".

Saturday was windy at first and was great to see the club stand getting constructed. Looked great. Shame we didnt have jay's rangey in there.

All the cars there were amazin and the girls were gorgeous, and was nice to see a few old friends :-)

The o-60 strip was great and the yellow skyline was amazin at 3.6 seconds, the flamer show was also very cool and I missed the light show but then evening a few of us went to the Ministry Of Sound Building for a party and that was very impressive, what a night.

Sunday: Was very hot, 2 or 3 cars on the club stand, and a few people spent alot of money on the trade stands. But the convoy home?? Uh Oh!! We all left at 1pm leaded by Mav, slowly fell apart when a group of us left mav's convoy by taking a wrong turning and ending up near newcastle (thanks dikky) lol and then when we caught up with them at a service station, they all left while Dazza was filling up so we caught up and then some how a few of us went straight past and after a while, we were ahead on our own, and again, took a wrong turning.

But after all that, we were still the first people to birkenhead, and heard that mav's group ended up near the lake district and are still on the way back as I type.

But all in all, great weekend, thanks to Mark for the food and the entertainment with the questions for Miss Bacardi 2005, thanks to everyone else who went for making it a great atmosphere and cant wait for USC.

[Linked Image]
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was ok like.

Lots of cars there, i personally prefered some of the ones in the club stands to the show ones, some of the show ones just looked tacky. seen some really mint cars though, 3 door sierra cossie, white turbo'd civic coupe very subtley styled, 106 which had power caps in the ass part of the passanger site, would be good if i had pictures because they were really mint!

little bit sun burnt, done about 110miles more than i should of thanks to someones great directions raftl but wasn't that bad over all...

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
forgot to say earlier thanks to everyone who organised it! much appreciated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just thought Id come on and say it was good to see you guys!!

Bye for now!

Laura x

Addict
Addict
funniest was dancin wiv broomy lol, u crack me up hun. dnt know how we managed 2 get home wivout gettin lost. bucket seats rnt the nicest of things 2 sit on for 3 hours lol

[Linked Image]

Miss Boo
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Flamer Competition, Modified Nationals 2005
Sponsored By Fastcarz.com

Flamer Show Winner :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

2nd Place :

[Linked Image]

3rd Place :

[Linked Image]

And our Very Own Go Go Gadget competing :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You had to see that Sierra Flaming to appreciate just how big and hot the flames really were....

Last edited by Webby; 26th Oct 2006 9:39pm.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
What a weekend lol...

Friday the funniest camping for a while lol
Saturday - Shinning Cars Everywhere
Sunday - More great cars.

It was a great weekend from start to finish,
from the 30 car convoy, to saying good bye to the nationals.

Will write more in the week as i catch up,
waiting for pics to come in from members
which will make up a fantastic Gallery.
Ive seen a seek preview and you wont be
dissapointed.

Some classic funny moments from start to finish,
which made it a great weekend.

Catch u later peeps...

p.s. Happy Birthday Sanchez over the weekend.

Old Hand
Old Hand
It was a good weekend, Loads of nice cars, LOADS of REALLY nice rovers and MG's there (tony 220 knows the ones), thanks to everyone who organised it, cheers!!,Happy 25th TWENTY FIFTH!!! birthday to Andy for over the weekend too, and thanks to Ben and Gary for the interesting drive home. I think that was the funnies part of the weekend, Gary ur face was a picture when we were talkin to the bloke in the garage. cheers everyone!!

[Linked Image]
net Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally posted by djrenegade:

But after all that, we were still the first people to birkenhead, and heard that mav's group ended up near the lake district and are still on the way back as I type.

[/QB]
ade i was home in bed by the time you were typing this raftl
we got back about 630pm an me an kim an sted had the best laugh ever in liverpool kim was beepin to the music sted had a race with a 85 year old woman AND SHE WON.

had a good weekend. im very very burnt.
the cars were great an the banter was fab the boys loved the girls an there was a lot off fit lads too (we all know which one raftl )
anyways ill probably think off some other things to post up l8r on

thanx for a weekend i wont forget.
xxx net

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had a fun weekend.

There was a fair there and I got bruised! All good fun!

Saw Evo 7 Babe there looking very good! smile Happy for you hun! Few of us members got her on the cars for a few quick pics before we left! laugh

Broomy you are a right laugh as linsy said! smile You and your dark cruisers/cruisewirral reuniting hat! raftl - again ALL GOOD BANTER!

Weather on Saturday let us down a lot with it being very windy, but the atmosphere there from other people and their stands was great.

Forum Master
Forum Master
What a weekend!
Well where do i start?
Great thanx to all Admin/Mods you all where a vital part in its success. Think we can all safley say that we have grown closer together because of it - So whos up for Ultimate Street Car (USC)!

Had a strange friday, i was in work 11:30am - 8 so i couldnt exactly concentract in work with the excitement, then i got annoyed with the Fiesta SI so 5mins later i had sold it tease

Left at 9pm with djreneg after lastminute mods/packing and it was an ok journey, drove threw the moors and i could not see a thing threw all the fog. Arrived at Nationals at 11:40 to be told were being refused access till 9:30am so i was annoyed to say the least! Spoke to Webmaster and he sorted things with the organisers daughter and we were allowed in, then had to build my tent in the dark @ like midnight! I became part of the latenighters club and had such a laugh with webmaster and his stories and the input from other members. Only had 2hrs sleep before i had to wake up at 7am!

Moved are cars onto the showstand saturday morning and had a wonder around, such nice cars like a MINT 3dr series 1 sierra cossie and a sweet orange evil ka! On the friday nite i was told there was 13thousand people here and i can well believe it! Good on ya to those that did the 0 - 60 and 1/8th mile hope you post your results up and what about the competition, my personal favorite was the sierra cossie that struggled to fight the backend fishtailing all over the show!

The cars @ the show where truley amazing to say the least and so many new ideas!

Big thanx to Evo7babe who model'd on my car wink

Convoy home was cool, even if it did take ages we had a laugh! Meesh what is the difference between overtaking and undertaking anyway tease

All in was an amazing event and really glad i went!

Just awaiting the piccies now

My website: www.TeamFord.co.uk
Forum Master
Forum Master
Just sorting my pics now after leaving my camera in Scooby's pimp mobile smack lol

Awesome weekend! so sunburnt and tired!

Apologies to everyone for not being in the best of modds, was sufereing VERY badly from sun stroke and exhaustion frown

anyways, onto my report...

Friday, started for me at the stroke of midnight, after the meet on the Thursday I toddled off to Bidston Tesco's for some last minute things and to fill up with petrol.
Got back to Gadget's around 1ish, fell asleep about 2am.
Back up at 4:30am to get some coffee and get myself ready to go
When we arrived at the convoy point it hit me just how many of us where going!

Convoy left dead on 6am with a couple of stragglers who dont do mornings (Aggy & Mister Adam) catching us up en-route
Considering it was a Friday morning the motorways were pretty quiet
We stopped off at a services, with Scooby leading half the convoy into the HGV car parck smack
We all got into the same place eventually to find Lazy Ben had been involved in a scary moment with his car suddenly being aroused by the cones on the motorway!
A check over his car and a cooked brekkie later, we headed off on the 2nd part of the journey

Arrived at the Nationals around 10am to find just 2 cars at the gates and the gates not even being open yet!
Had about a 20 minute wait while the staff ran around getting things sorted then we were allowed in.
All the excitment got to me and I went and had a little play on the grassed camping area...it was too big and empty to be left alone! lol

We all parked up and proceeded to put up our tents and make ourselves at home...and I started on me beer laugh

The day was sooo hot! managed to get sunburn on that day whilst having a laugh with everyone, playing footy and watching the gorgeous cars turning up

Friday night saw the opening of the fair, me, Aggy, Vixen and a few others (sorry, cant remember the rest lol) had a go on the walsters and the bumper cars (they were awesome! ).
It also saw the late arrival of Dazza (part timer) and DJRenegade (another part timer) as they arrived after the gates were closed his car was left in "quarantine"(sp) and he had to put up his tent in the dark. Serves himself right for not prioritising us before work tease
The night continued as me, Webby, Aggy, Tony220, Vixen, Dazza, DJRenegade and Miss Bacardi 2005 (sorry cant remember ya name) formed the late night club and managed to reek havok lol
Ended up with about half an hours kip frown

Saturday morning started at 6ish. I was sore, still drunk and suffereing the first effects of sun stroke, but hauled myself up, opened a can of beer and drove my car over to the show stand laugh
Once all the cars were there it looked spot on! Aggy, Gadget and Civic Pete taking center stage, one of my pics show this site, looked great guys!
I headed back to the camping area for me brekkie (a burga) then went for a walk round the club and show stands
The standard of cars was out of this world, it was just so unfortunate that the wind was so strong that day, people kept having to clean their cars every hour!
Saturday was brought to a close with the flamer show and car lighting show which were brilliant!
The Sierra winning the flamer show was out of this world, the flames were so big! no1 else stood a chance lol
The car lighting was won by last years winner, and it deserved it in my eyes, 2nd was an unreal 106 with 4 15" subs in the back all lit up and 3 12" subs in the boot lit up, also with a laser making patterns in the car and out of it! 3rd was an Alfa Romeo which was gorgeous, all the curves were subtly lit up with small white cathodes. Really set the car off nicely

Sunday was the day it all caught up on everyone I think, we started packing the cars with our stuff around 8ish, had bacon butties curtesy of chef Webby and a few put their cars on the show stand again, I put my car down the 1/8 mile strip then put me car back on the stand.
Left the Nationals around 1pm, and oh my what a convoy home!!
First off we had to stop at a services to wait for Dikky5, Mister Adam, Broomy and Dazza who missed a turn off and were heading towards Sunderland!
We re-grouped and re-started, as the journey dragged on I got bored and had a little bit of banter with Dazza as we formed our very own "Extreme Overtaking Club"
Me, Dazza and Vixen then went off ahead to get home quicker than the rest, missed a turn but only took about 20mins longer as we turned round and got back on track
Pulled into Birkenhead around 5:30ish, rang to see where the rest where, Broomy, Jimbo, Rocco and Scoop where home......Maverick, Mister Adam, Scooby's B*tch, Aggy and Sted where, however, far from home...the Lake District to be more exact! lol
bless them, good to hear everyone got home ok in the end though, I returned to me house to get a nice long relaxing hot bath then went to bed....but forgot I'd left everything in my car to sort out today(monday)
So I used some towells as pillows as I couldn't be bothered goin back out to me car lol

I've still got me wrist band on and the number on me rear window from the 1/8 mile strip laugh still living the spirit of the show!

Although overall the weather got people on a downer, I still think this was a top weekend and wanna be back there when I think about it!

Cant wait to catch up with everyone at the next meet to catch anything I missed

Big thanks to everyone who went! it wouldnt have been such a great weekend without you guys!
And not forgetting Delia aka Webby! Great work for the weekend matey, I know it wasnt so good being stuck behind the BBQ all weekend, but the grub was VERY much appreciated!

Once again, thanks all for a great weekend!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,549 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,840 Spotted!