WikiWirral its great, register, enjoy and welcome.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,281
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
8 members (3 invisible), 8,693 guests, and 424 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
What song are you listening to?
by diggingdeeper - 28th Mar 2024 6:06pm
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 84 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 83 84
RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Charlotte Crosby has hit out at her own fans in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

In an early morning rant to Carol McGiffn, Charlotte complained that some Geordie Shore fans were “so rude, the way they go about it.”

“Some people are so polite but then there’s some people who won’t stop being just rude.”

Speaking about having to cancel a night out after being spotted – despite being in disguise – Charlotte told her fellow housemates: “You don’t understand how many people watch it.”

The 23-year-old added: “I’m not saying I’m Beyonce or Lady Gaga, I’m just saying please will someone just help us out!”

However an unsympathetic Carol claimed Charlotte’s rant was rather embarrassing.

She told her: “You’re going to be so embarrassed when you see that back.

“You’re on the telly, what do you expect?!”

Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ts-geodire-shore-fans.html#ixzz2eEncDyyI

Google Ads
Old Hand
Old Hand
I love BB, that and im a celeb are my only reality vices, im not a fan of carols, but i think her description of charlotte as a geordie slapper is spot on,

P
poppy67
Unregistered
poppy67
Unregistered
P
here here madge, the Geordie out.

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
She is just horrid!! Courtney is sweet and I just want to protect Lauren- she is so innocent and naive.

Old Hand
Old Hand
it may sound old fashioned but i worry that people like charlotte infect our girls with their behaviour, and they start looking upto her, i think she does so much harm,
Courtney is interesting, in a `look at the weirdo` sort of way, she makes lauren look normal, lauren i feel for as she has no social skills, it must be hell for her in there,

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
I agree Madge- there was a thread on here in the news section about the Gov't planning to censor p (users will have to opt in)which I agreed with initially (leading to 'gagging orders'/ censorship- which is a whole differant story)as I have heard horrendous stories of the pressures of young girls in todays modern society. By God- if Charlotte is a role model then I fear for our future!!!

Courtney- she looks like a human Barbie doll. Why though? Did she choose to look the way she does for her own esteem or because she appeals to some men?? The task when she had to 'endure' a boiler suit- her whinging and moaning about it- jeeze, is her 'image' the definition of her??

I like me slap and skirts and high heels but I'm also comfortable enough with myself to 'dress down' and be pictured in my scruff on UEs etc

Lauren- I just want to wrap her up in cotton wool- she has no social skills, eager to please, desperate for acceptance....I hope her appearance on CBB changes the public perception of her and transgender people, in general.

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 final date is set for September 13 on Channel 5.

It means there’s now less than a week to go until one of the remaining celebs is crowned winner of the show.

The finale is penned in on Friday, September 13 at the earlier start time of 8:30PM.

The first half will see the remaining housemates whittled down until at 10PM, the show takes a break for Channel 5′s new reality series, Celebrity Super Spa.

Back at 11PM and the finale concludes as one housemate is crowned winner.

Then from 11:30PM, the celebs will reunite on Bit On The Side’s finale special, also on Channel 5.

But before all that, two more will leave.

Today will see the remaining housemates nominate in pairs, and on Wednesday two of the group will be voted out just days before the final.

For now, heading into the third and final week, we want to know who your favourite is!

Vote for your top housemate in our latest popularity poll of the series below

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...-set-for-september-13.html#ixzz2eKYEDgnw

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Sophie Anderton is planning revenge in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house this week.

The model, who was evicted last Wednesday, is set to return to the house tomorrow for a special task.

She’ll join fellow evicted housemate Danielle Marr and current housemate Carol on a panel for a Loose Women style show in the house.

And Sophie has no plans to hold back when it comes to her thoughts on the other housemates, Carol especially.

“It’s going to be hysterical to walk back into the house – I can’t wait to see Carol’s face. There will be fireworks. If she’s rude to me I won’t be afraid to tell her she’s a bully,” Sophie declared. “She’s now moved on from bullying me to somebody else. She’s started on Courtney (Stodden).

“She’s working her way through the good-looking women in the house. I think that’s just her character.”

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, Carol added: “I didn’t know how much she was back-stabbing me. I don’t like people like her who [censored] off other women. But that’s the way she behaves. She shouldn’t [censored] off the way other people look when she looks like that.

“And from what I’ve seen, she does drink way too much. That’s her problem to address. I feel quite sorry for her partner.”

Celebrity Big Brother airs on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...r-with-carol-mcgiffin.html#ixzz2eKaVJf3a

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Dustin Diamond has claimed he was tortured in the Celebrity Big Brother UK house!

The US star was booted out alongside Bruce Jones in a double eviction on Friday.

And by the sounds of it, he’s very happy to be out after almost two weeks on basic rations of rice and beans.

“All the food was taken away for two days during the shopping task. We had literally nothing, not even a loose grain of rice,” he claimed. “All we were given were a few bits to basically keep us alive. We were given a small protein shake, a small portion of rice and a handful of lentils. That’s all we had in two days.”

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday after his exit last week, the actor continued: “People were going crazy. I thought I was going to pass out – that’s why I was so bad. Abz got dizzy and had to lie down. And someone else asked to see the doctor because they felt ill.

“Louie (Spence) was looking emaciated by the end.”

And he complained: “Even after the task was over we still didn’t get our basic rations.

“It was almost three days before I ate properly. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through, hands down.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...feels-he-was-tortured.html#ixzz2eKb51sEH

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemates got an insight into how they were being viewed yesterday.

Yesterday, the housemates were entertained by the BBFM Breakfast Show hosted by radio DJ Vanessa Feltz.

Broadcasting from the BBFM Studio, Vanessa delved into all the latest news and issues from the Big Brother House as the housemates listened in. She asked probing questions as she interviewed the housemates, and also be shared viewers’ opinions via tweets.

The housemates listened to the full broadcast via a giant radio in the living area.

As part of her radio show, Vanessa interviewed:

· Carol
· Courtney & Lauren
· Abz & Vicky
· Mario & Charlotte
· Louie

Housemates received a special lunch for taking part in the task.

The task will air on tonight’s highlights show at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...told-viewers-thoughts.html#ixzz2eKdXvDgX

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Day 17 of the Celebrity Big Brother house saw a task and a special guest in the house.

Carol apologises to Lauren for saying she had a boyish figure. She said it was an unfortunate use of language and sometimes she forgets Lauren’s situation.

Louie is talks to Vicky about the house dynamics becoming more like a dysfunctional family as the numbers decrease.

In part of BBFM Vanessa Feltz interviews the housemates, Carol tells her that she is corrupted by Charlotte and goaded by Louie.

Mario defends Charlotte from the public’s comments saying that she is the light that gets you through your time in the house.

Louie tells Vanessa that it is an emotional rollercoaster in the house; he is in there for the money and to raise his profile.

Abz talks to Courtney in the kitchen, he thinks he is boring everybody because he is in a robe everyday watering plants. Courtney says they are both homebodies.

Courtney tells Lauren that she is now obsessed with Abz as before she didn’t realise that he was in the house but now there are less people she notices him more.

Lauren and Courtney spend time with Abz in the garden talking about nature and life. Abz picks up a moth and then hands it to Lauren. They are all fascinated by its movements.

Abz tells Courtney he is going to run butt naked through the woods when he gets out to get back to nature. Courtney said she feels the same, ‘stuck in yourself’ in the house. Abz ‘You can only run in circles going round and round in the house’.

Carol is giving Courtney some home truths saying that she comes across as a spoilt little girl. Courtney says he doesn’t spoil her with diamonds; he spoils her with love and with protection.

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ighlights-and-recap-2.html#ixzz2eKeAXMv4

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Five housemates face the final Celebrity Big Brother 2013 eviction this week.

Earlier today, the Celebrity housemates were paired off and had to team up for the day as part of a task called Double Trouble.

They were tied together back to back at the wrists and complete a series of small hits.

The group had to do everything together, including nominate.

The pairs were:

Abz & Charlotte

Louie & Vicky

Mario & Courtney

Lauren & Carol

While the group nominated in pairs, they only nominated individual housemates in the Diary Room.

The final Celebrity Big Brother nomination results were revealed earlier this evening with Louie Spence, Vicky Entwistle, Carol McGiffin, Courtney Stodden and Mario Falcone all nominated for eviction.

The five piece face the public vote this week with TWO of them being kicked out during Wednesday night’s latest live show just two days before the final.

Are you happy with the nomination results? Who do you want to go? Add your comments below!

Vote for which of the five you want to STAY in our final eviction poll of the series…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...e-face-final-eviction.html#ixzz2eKf5EUvL

P
poppy67
Unregistered
poppy67
Unregistered
P
again thanks rude, missed it the last two nights. x

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 ahead of tomorrow night’s final.

Last night’s double Celebrity Big Brother 2013 eviction results saw Louie Spence and Courtney Stodden leave the house, missing out on Friday’s final by just two days.

They leave Abz Love, Charlotte Crosby, Lauren Harries, Carol McGiffin, Mario Falcone and Vicky Entwistle all in the house.

But it seems that it’s all over as far as the bookies are concerned.

Geordie Shore’s Charlotte is proving to be one of the most popular contestants ever according to Ladbrokes and her odds have been cut again, leaving her as the 11/8 favourite, and one loyal punter from Tyne and Wear has even gone as far as to stake £2,000 on Charlotte to be crowned victorious.

Despite entering the show as a 50/1 outsider Lauren now finds herself in second position with odds of 11/4, whilst Carol is currently chalked up at 3/1.

Jessica Bridge of Ladbrokes said: “The odds suggest this Geordie’s sure to win.

“Charlotte’s tightening her grip as the favourite every day and it won’t be long before she’s odds-on.”

Vote for who you want to win Celebrity Big Brother 2013 in our final popularity poll of the series below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...-crosby-hot-favourite.html#ixzz2ehU8Pepk

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

The Celebrity Big Brother 2013 finalists glammed up last night for a special awards night task.

In honour of surviving eviction and becoming the final six housemates, the remaining celebrities will attend Big Brother’s The Public’s Choice awards ceremony- as voted by the public.

The general public have been voting for their favourite celebrities to win in the following categories.

Post eviction the celebrities attended The Public’s Choice awards in the large task room. Before the award ceremony the celebrities enjoyed a pre award glass of champagne and nibbles in the living room.

The celebrities were then called to the awards ceremony and told to take a seat.

Each celebrity was asked to present an award and give a trophy to the winner of the award.

There were seven awards in total.

The celebrities won the following awards as voted for by the British Public:

Biggest Villain – Carol
Funniest Housemate – Charlotte
Sexiest Housemate – Mario
Most Entertaining Housemate – Charlotte
Most Dramatic Moment – Charlotte and Vicky’s fight after the letters from home task
Biggest Game Player – Lauren
Biggest Flirt – Mario

The task will air in tonight’s penultimate Celebrity Big Brother 2013 highlights show from 10PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ts-enjoy-awards-night.html#ixzz2ehUrth7r

Page 37 of 84 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 83 84

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am