The 'Birkenhead Constitutional Club' was wound up at a meeting on the 16th April 1920.
It's address, 1, Beresford Road does not seem to appear on a Census until 1891 when the Balch family are living there with 5 Servants.
By 1901 it has became a Club and Samuel Allison is living there as the Steward. In 1911 it does not show up again.
By 2008 The developers have decided to call it 'Beresford Hall' In a article by the Liverpool Echo (not known for its historical accuracy) reported "As a member of the Laird
family - one of the most famous names in shipbuilding in the 19th and 20th centuries - the owner of Beresford Hall would have been keen to see the comings and goings along the river, checking on tides and the progress of the company's latest vessels."
You would be hard pressed to see the river from any of the windows, not even from the servants quarters or in the laughably called (by the Echo) turret room.