Going through a box of "returns" found in the back of the shop and came across this, it was still boxed but marked as faulty.

10mins charge and I had it paired up to my phone, seemed fine to me so I made a call using it.

The person at the other end just answered as normal until I asked them if they knew why it was faulty, then then said that they could hear some crackling when I was talking on it.

So basically if someone wants it they can have it, it seems to charge up (uses a CA 101 which is a Micro USB connector, basically the same as a Blackberry and most other new phones) but I'm keeping the cable as it's a good quality one and they're useful, most people have them anyway (if not you can get a really cheap version of it in town for £1).