The Vestax VCI300 is a dedicated USB MIDI controller for Serato ITCH DJ software that offers absolute audio control. It also comes with a built in audio interface with standard 4in/4out and headphone connection, which means all you need for DJing is the Vestax VCI300 mk2, a laptop and a pair of headphones.DJ controller set up with laptop (not included):Screenshot of Serato ITCH v2.2 software
:Close up view of DJ controller:
- High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control.
- Integrated “one to one” hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops and cue points, also support for iTunes.
- Inport iTunes music into Serato ITCH
- Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software, Channel fading, EQ, cross fading and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware.
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information.
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync.
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation.
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound.
- Set and store Cue-points.
- Manual and Auto Loop activation.
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore.
- Input and Mix recording capability.
- AIFF, WAV, MP3 and AAC audio file support
- Built-in multi-lingual help tools with Serato customer support and software update program.
I am selling the DJ Controller at the price of £450 as I have no time for DJing any more. It is 1 and 1/2 years old and is in mint condition as it has never been used outside of the (smoke-free) house. The DJ controller comes with the USB power cable and audio (RCA) cable as well as the original box. The DJ controller originally came with a software CD with Serato ITCH v1.0, however the software has since been updated. The newer version - Serato ITCH v2.2 - is available to download FREE of charge from:http://serato.com/itch/downloads/win