WikiWirral yrs online 24/7 365 days a year.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
14 members (3 invisible), 12,567 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
lincle 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
casper 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Some people are just disgusting, I hope the guy pulls through and makes a recovery. You can't just go round to somebodies doorstep and sort issues out with a chat anymore unless you are prepared for the worst, its saddening.

On another note but trying not to take away from the terrible incident at hand, why did wirral globe say "also 33" when nobody else was mentioned to be 33? Odd.

Last edited by EvilCycle; 9th May 2012 6:47pm.
Google Ads
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by _Ste_
facebook

is that his profile pic? ...

Standby to Beach! Out Troops!
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yes it is, it seems he runs a shop that sells equipment to grow cannabis with...

his page is very public for a criminal

Wise One
Wise One
Originally Posted by EvilCycle
yes it is, it seems he runs a shop that sells equipment to grow cannabis with...

To be fair so does B&Q.

Smartchild
Smartchild
i'm nopt being funny but i hate people jumping to conclusions on this website ! at the end of the day you all know nothing ! that is actually a breed of japanese maple if am not mistaken ? am sure someone like jabber may be able to confirm what it is. and know one on hear knows the full truth of what happens so why label someone a criminal off rumour's ? yes he is the owner of a hydroponics shop but thats not his fault criminal's take advantage of it. alot of legitimate buisnesses rely on these shops too not just criminals. and as for the incident ? paul didn't touch a person ! so people need to get facts right. at the end of the day a man is attack in his OWN home infront of his wife and 5 kids and because his wife reacts and does what she seemed right at the time in her terrified state and they get treated like criminals? i don't care what anyone says but if someone came into my home and attacks anyone in my family they better hope i don't have anythin that could be classified as a 'weapon' in my hand. just thought i'd give my oppinions. because am sick of people using this site to slate people they know F*** all about !

[Linked Image]
Hmmmm, it would appear to me that these people wouldn't be out on conditional bail if they were seen as a risk to others or that they may flit. I think there is more to this story than anyone on here truly knows. No doubt all will out in the end....

Smartchild
Smartchild
or maybe the world a corrupt place and its not what happened its who you know or are related to ? the person who attacked paul is being treated like a victim because he was stabbed. even though he entered pauls house and attacked him! justice ? i think not ! at the end of the day if ur gunna stab someone would you really do it on your doorstep ? would you do it infront of neighbours that know you ? the door INSIDE pauls house is smashed and you can see the struggle has taken place IN pauls house but no photo's have been taken by police ? :S strange ? the 2nd man who was with the person who has been stabbed. was in his car in the street when the road (CRIME SCENE !) was taped off. yet the police lifted the tape for him to drive away ? :S ? isn't he a witness ? the vehicle they drove to pauls in ? isnt that evidence ? YES !!! there is more to this story but until you lot know what has gone on don't start branding people a criminal because criminals take advantage of products they sell just to make a living. but this isnt as everyone has been told. this case is more who you know not what happened.

[Linked Image]
Newbeee
Newbeee
hi rickie robbo,you do write a good story/ just get real,all your comments are not true,hey ricky get real!!!

Last edited by starman; 11th May 2012 2:27pm.
Smartchild
Smartchild
lol and u are ? haha. people are judging people on rumour's. noone knows the real story so dont judge people. untill the truth comes out

[Linked Image]
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
lol and u are ? haha. people are judging people on rumour's. noone knows the real story so dont judge people. untill the truth comes out

[Linked Image]

It's human nature to judge Ricky smile

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo

Errrrm isn't that the whole point of this area of the MB? Of course none of us know all the facts. Everything is gossip and conjecture until the facts are laid bare by the courts. Subjectively I think the fact that they have been bailed would suggest that the police aren't treating this as a premeditated attack.

Smartchild
Smartchild
yes it is human nature to judge but don't judge and name someone a criminal unless you know its true. peoples lives have been ruined being wrongfully arrested and released but people only remember the face/name and the crime they were accused of. you are all labelling paul a criminal without knowing whats gone on just because his line of work can be taken advantage of by criminals? that smearin his name and why? because he was attacked and his wife reacted to it? you not think they have enough stress without people saying he was involved in a stabbing and he owns a shop that has equipment to commit crime then he HAS TO BE a criminal? or just maybe he's a clever buisnessman who saw a gap in the market but is now being labelled because of how some people may use his equipment and because the law is a joke and the other people involved r being treated like victims

[Linked Image]
yes it is human nature to judge but don't judge and name someone a criminal unless you know its true. peoples lives have been ruined being wrongfully arrested and released but people only remember the face/name and the crime they were accused of. you are all labelling paul a criminal without knowing whats gone on just because his line of work can be taken advantage of by criminals? that smearin his name and why? because he was attacked and his wife reacted to it? you not think they have enough stress without people saying he was involved in a stabbing and he owns a shop that has equipment to commit crime then he HAS TO BE a criminal? or just maybe he's a clever buisnessman who saw a gap in the market but is now being labelled because of how some people may use his equipment and because the law is a joke and the other people involved r being treated like victims

Wow mate, chill! I certainly haven't labelled anyone a criminal, if anything I've tried to bring the discussion back down to some form of reality. The police must investigate and they are not the ones to decide whether or not the force used was excessive or not under the particular circumstances of the incident, the CPS will do that.

I thought the saying in this country was

Innocent until Proven guilty!!!

I wonder how many of you even know the people or the facts of the case you have commented about?
I do know the family and some of the facts, but don't know all the facts and because of this I would never make an assumption of a persons guilt or innocence.
Does it not bother you that there are members of both family's that might read what has been put on here and that these people have enough to deal with without reading some of the hurtful comments that have been said.
I hope that you who have prejudged Paul and Clare never find yourself in this situation worse still that people like yourselves have decided you are guilty without knowing all the facts.
e.g the man who was first arrested for the murder of a Joanna Yeates was slandered by a number of newspapers and widely discussed by members of the public ( as you are doing here ), and then after all he went through it was then found he was not guilty but the damage to him and his family had already been done.

_
_Jase_
Unregistered
_Jase_
Unregistered
_
wikinews

wikiopinion

wikiofftopic

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,537 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,826 Spotted!