Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,361
Posts1,033,316
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
5 members (2 invisible), 10,026 guests, and 420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
casper 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by davaw1
Wishing people die a young painful death and getting in a car and running the tw*ts over sums you up completely You do realise you're making yourself sound more of a yob than the ... that was throwing the stones?

And if your loved one was in the same situation you'd be calm and collected would you? The fact of the matter is, these youths threw rocks at an innocent person, EIGHT of them, three on one side of the road and five on the other and could have caused massive injury. So, the way I talk about them is my business and if you don't like what I say then that's up to you. I may sound to you like more of a yob than the people throwing the rocks, the difference is I DON'T throw rocks, nor intimidate people when they're going about their daily business. I'm a hard working 49 year old woman who is furious that my daughter was attacked in this way and she will no doubt now be scared each time she cycles that way.

Google Ads
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
If nothing else you got it off your chest Elizabeth. Hope your daughter is ok anyway. Surprising how many apologists there are for these ..., as if any excuse can be made for their mindless terrorism. Chin up gal!

Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Just read this topic now, hope that your daughter is ok hope it doesnt stop her cycling as it more than likely wont happen again. Some poetic justice is what these gits needs, well done DJ

Wise One
Wise One
I live about 5 minutes away from the civic centre, in bromborough on halloween I know we get many people doing Trick or Treat who are not from Bromborough. I have spoken to these and they say they get more if they do it in bromborough.

Tell your daughter that it is normally a very safe place there, well lit, near co-op with the legion not to far away plus 2 restraunts so normally has people passing bye, if she is weary then maybe cycle down brom rd past police station turning right into cambridge rd as normally very quiet.

Hope she's ok, and living in bromborough I dont think it's that bad for these sort of things, we do get the odd few (normally one family) who attract other's here + cousins, oh and one of the lads has got with another woman (loosly used) who is also from a faily of about 9 kids which doesn't help.

Newbeee
Newbeee
I personally think that Elisabeth is reacting the same that any mother would. My son was attacked a few years ago, and what I wanted to do to the idiots would of made Stephen Kings toes curl. I am not a thug,chav or a yob, I am a law abiding citizen who hasn't even had a parking ticket. But, its called "mothers natural instinct" when one of hers is hurt. Hope your daughter is ok Elisabeth. xx

Addict
Addict
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
To the stupid ass-hole chavs who threw rocks at my daughter in Allport Lane Bromborough as she cycled home from work you are truly a waste of space and time and your mother should have had you aborted before you had a chance to draw breath. No doubt you are on some form of welfare/benefits handed out to you because your idle [censored] of a mother or sponger of a father can't be bothered working because "it's their right to be paid welfare by the government". Well, the handouts you get are provided through the taxes paid by the very person you are throwing rocks at as she cycles home from a LONG DAY AT WORK. Do you know what that word means, eh.... WORK? I thought not, no. I would like for you to attempt to do the same to a 6'2" burly, hard working labourer cycling past who's pissed off because he's had a bad day and see how you fare then when he gets off his bike and Grrrs all of you so effing hard you sh*t yourselves.
May all EIGHT of you rot in hell and die young and painful deaths

Great post, I couldn't have vented my spleen better myself. Hope you find the people that did it.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
To the stupid ass-hole chavs who threw rocks at my daughter in Allport Lane Bromborough as she cycled home from work you are truly a waste of space and time and your mother should have had you aborted before you had a chance to draw breath. No doubt you are on some form of welfare/benefits handed out to you because your idle [censored] of a mother or sponger of a father can't be bothered working because "it's their right to be paid welfare by the government". Well, the handouts you get are provided through the taxes paid by the very person you are throwing rocks at as she cycles home from a LONG DAY AT WORK. Do you know what that word means, eh.... WORK? I thought not, no. I would like for you to attempt to do the same to a 6'2" burly, hard working labourer cycling past who's pissed off because he's had a bad day and see how you fare then when he gets off his bike and Grrrs all of you so effing hard you sh*t yourselves.

Elizabeth - whatever others say I will support your 'right to rant'. You have said no more than I would wish to say under the same circumstances

Snod

5 Precepts of Buddhism seem appropriate. Refrain from taking life. Refrain from taking that which is not given. Refrain from misconduct. Refrain from lying. Refrain from intoxicants which lead to loss of mindfulness
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
I hope your daughter is OK! AND! i agree with everything you have said! on this post! you and your family take care!. You have more people on your side than you think!.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Listen to you lot!

Blah blah blah, full of crap!

I thought you were all against vigilante activities?

Truths out now aint it? Alright for one but not alright for others eh? That how it is?

Pfff

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally Posted by davaw1
Wishing people die a young painful death and getting in a car and running the tw*ts over sums you up completely You do realise you're making yourself sound more of a yob than the ... that was throwing the stones?

And if your loved one was in the same situation you'd be calm and collected would you? The fact of the matter is, these youths threw rocks at an innocent person, EIGHT of them, three on one side of the road and five on the other and could have caused massive injury. So, the way I talk about them is my business and if you don't like what I say then that's up to you. I may sound to you like more of a yob than the people throwing the rocks, the difference is I DON'T throw rocks, nor intimidate people when they're going about their daily business. I'm a hard working 49 year old woman who is furious that my daughter was attacked in this way and she will no doubt now be scared each time she cycles that way.

So if children throw stones at someone you're saying its okay to run the children over lol?

Wise One
Wise One
dont agree with the benefit thing but hell yeah these kids in hoodies who intimidate people do need to be off our streets!!

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
I live about 5 minutes away from the civic centre, in bromborough on halloween I know we get many people doing Trick or Treat who are not from Bromborough. I have spoken to these and they say they get more if they do it in bromborough.

Tell your daughter that it is normally a very safe place there, well lit, near co-op with the legion not to far away plus 2 restraunts so normally has people passing bye, if she is weary then maybe cycle down brom rd past police station turning right into cambridge rd as normally very quiet.

Hope she's ok, and living in bromborough I dont think it's that bad for these sort of things, we do get the odd few (normally one family) who attract other's here + cousins, oh and one of the lads has got with another woman (loosly used) who is also from a faily of about 9 kids which doesn't help.

I thought it smelt last night when all the chavs from Bebbington came here to get money off the upper class! wink

Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
My daughter is fine and unhurt, thank you to all who responded whether or not you agreed with me or vice-versa smile

Rant over for now, but at the time of hearing about the rock throwing I felt very much like Liam Neeson in "Taken" (and for those who haven't watched this film I suggest you give it a whirl)

I'd certainly not want hoodies banned, that was a kneejerk reaction, but they can appear very threatening attire, the same as balaclavas with only eye holes. I own a hoodie myself but I doubt me wearing one, or a gang of 49 year old women on the streets wearing them would make anyone afraid. It's the type of person who wears them that can make people very nervous especially if there are more than one or two youths in a group.

One thing I'm sure we all agree on though, is that ..., no matter whether they be upper class or the lowest of the low, or whether they're wearing hoodies, they should never be allowed to roam our streets intimidating anyone going about their own business.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Listen to you lot!

Blah blah blah, full of crap!

I thought you were all against vigilante activities?

Truths out now aint it? Alright for one but not alright for others eh? That how it is?

Pfff

[Linked Image]

WITHOUT wishing to dilute this thread with other discussions MY view is that a vigilante response to someone attacking my daughter would be if one or more THIRD PARTIES went to seek and administer justice to the antagonists. It is however NOT a vigilante response if the victim (my daughter) or some person very closely allied to the victim (me) attempts to administer such justice. THAT is simply a normal reaction.

Just my two pennyworth

Snod

5 Precepts of Buddhism seem appropriate. Refrain from taking life. Refrain from taking that which is not given. Refrain from misconduct. Refrain from lying. Refrain from intoxicants which lead to loss of mindfulness
Smartchild
Smartchild
not all these mindless morons come from families on benefits!

Not nice to be tarred with the same brush!

Hope your daughter is alright.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,248 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,369 Spotted!