Tomtom 5 Voice Navigation Software with UK maps.
3D navigation view
- UK maps included
- Speed camera detector with free updates included
- Door-to-door navigation using house numbers and full 7 digit postcodes.
- Voice guided routing instructions and crystal clear maps.
- Seamless integration with Pocket Outlook.
- A ‘roadblock’ feature allowing instant re-routing around traffic jams or areas you prefer to avoid.
- Choose between 2D or 3D map views.
- A special low-glare display for night-time driving.
- Extensive list of points-of-interest including petrol stations, restaurants, hotels and cinemas.
- Automatic recalculation of the route.
- London Congestion charge ready; helps you save £8 where possible!
- Navigator Software & maps for one country or region included.
Our clear 3D navigation view allows you to see your current position better, much in the same way that you would see the real world, intuitively. It is particularly helpful when navigating junctions and roundabouts. Easy Address Entry
TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 has an intuitive approach to entering addresses. Usually you only need to type a few characters of the city or street name and you can select the right option from a list. You can specify the house number or select a nearby street crossing if you don’t know the number. Points of Interest
Your TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 stores thousands of useful points of interest like parking, petrol stations, hotels and restaurants, with an automatic alert option as you approach one. Nightview
Extra safety feature. TomTom NAVIGATOR 5 has a special low-glare night display setting. This uses colour schemes that are significantly easier for the eye to adjust to while driving at night. You can select between different colour styles suitable for night-time driving depending on your personal preferences. Route Recalculation
Never be late again with the Navigator route recalculation feature. This allows instant re-routing around any unexpected obstacles you encounter on your journey, or if you simply take a wrong turn. You can avoid traffic congestion, roadworks, accidents or anything that slows you down. And if there is a road you just don’t like, you can block that too! Type of routes
Even more flexibility in your route planning: you can choose the type of route you want, whether it’s the shortest, the fastest, or one that avoids road charges.
I have used Tom Tom Sat Navagation for about 6 - 7 months now, it isnt the fastest around your local town where you know the shortcuts but this comes into its own 200% when your going somewhere that you dont know. Simply put in your destination postcaode or address and away you go, either follow the on-screen directions or listen to the voice navagation and it takes you directly to the door.....