Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
15 members (3 invisible), 12,299 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
lincle 4
casper 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
casper 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Old Hand
Old Hand
i find it funny someone called the exposer commenting on a children have rights thresd or mayeb its just me being drunk and nuts haha

Google Ads
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by Exposer
Originally Posted by mrhanky
i asked a simple question as to why you chose to link to the article on the site not where the article originaly came from yet you chose not to answer it. interesting??

Perhaps i didn't answer it because it was 'uninteresting' and not of importance. It wasn't the context that i was focussing on, it was where it was being represented. I do believe i have provided more than enough links to back up my points, dont you? If you want to look at the dailymail article on the dailymail, then fill your boots.

ok, maybe i should of said that i was 'curious' instead of using the word interesting.

so surely that's just hearsay?

That would be correct, and I admmitted that. I propose you ask yourself the likely-hood that actually happened however, and these stories whether true or false, reveal the real possible dangers that are being ignored at present. I am not overly concerned that I'm not getting through to you, because when the FACTS are on the table, our ~children's hero~ will be condemned.

i agree that there is more probability that the threats/blackmail did happen but it is still just hearasy, NOT FACTS.

have just had a quick look at my posts and i didn't see any where i have mentioned, let alone defended him, his site or his actions. i stand to be corrected though if i have.

Well, you are rather picking holes in my accusations against him. If you think hate, rather than forgiveness is better for all concerned, then you fit nicely in amongst this new breed of anti-paedophile vigilante.

sorry but i am not picking holes in your accusations against him.
you said to me "...and if you think you can defend him against criticisms, mrhanky, that's interesting,..."
as i said previously i do not hate the person who abused me, but i would never forgive him. why should i forgive him? he was an adult who was fully aware of what he was doing to a child.

mrhanky, If you're beating down my posts because i've upset you, then i apologise. There is nothing more to say to you though.

you haven't upset me so no apology neccessary and to be honest it's been quite an interesting conversation. shame you have decided that you do not want to continue it.

Newbeee
Newbeee
In that case, I'll hang around then. Seems like a good forum. I am planning to be offline more often this summer though. I've been quite busy messaging people with my views the last year or so, need to get some sun and take a break.

I do feel fairly confident that when/if CHRIS gets his much wanted media attention, it won't be in favour. Despite his followers making petitions to get him his *MBE*, I think it's more likely to be an *ASBO*. It attracts violent criminality, so it's not surprising the 'top child abuse fighters' featured in the videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_LyKH5jWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOEILWh7Wc

are all ex-prisoners themselves. The whole thing stinks.

Old Hand
Old Hand
I know absolutely nothing about this CHRIS site. I would however like to say that I agree TOTALLY with Dizdazdoz. Any parent who wouldn't do absolutely anything for the safety of their children should not have kids. Wild animals defend their young to the death.

Mr. Hanky has first-hand knowledge of child abuse and the effects on children and I for one admire and respect him for the help he offers to others.

I agree that these two "intellects" have gone too far in what they are saying and both appear to have their own agenda on the sickest of subjects.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
good on you for sticking around. nothing like a healthy debate.

...are all ex-prisoners themselves. The whole thing stinks.

but how many of them were abused as children?
i'm working with eight people at the moment who were abused as children, think only one of them has never been arrested.

i remember reading a report saying approximately 85% of people in prison were abused as children (sexual, violence and extreme neglect etc) can't remember where i read it, will see if i can finds it again. it may of been something that nick cooling(?) wrote.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Is this 17% re offending claim right? Ive checked with a view people in the know (history and law types) and they are pretty sure it is bullshit. Think I gotta few people jumpy too for some reason. lol. Just a genuine quessy coz it does seem like a big steaming pile of turd tbh.
Im still on the side of this CHRIS site but can see the point about looking at the guys running the site. I still wouldnt give a shit if these "thugs, hooligans" etc gave a nonce a damn good hiding but I do have kids and abuse has in one way shape or form has affected me so maybe my judgement is a little clouded.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by woodley
I know absolutely nothing about this CHRIS site. I would however like to say that I agree TOTALLY with Dizdazdoz. Any parent who wouldn't do absolutely anything for the safety of their children should not have kids. Wild animals defend their young to the death.

Anything? Thats where i have a problem with that attitude. Is it OK to hurt innocent people inorder to protect your children? Anything is irrational, unlimited, uncontrolled emotional reactions. Like the woman in the videos i linked to said: "I would kill anyone that touched my children" There is nothing rational about that statement, but instead a dangerous one when psychologically justified.

Originally Posted by woodley
I agree that these two "intellects" have gone too far in what they are saying and both appear to have their own agenda on the sickest of subjects.

If that was talking about me, then what 'agenda' do i have?

but how many of them were abused as children?
i'm working with eight people at the moment who were abused as children, think only one of them has never been arrested.

Are you talking about sexual abuse? What is your line of work? (if you dont mind me asking)
Many do claim they were abused, but the leaders suggest that abuse plays no part in the victim going on to abuse. I think there is a link personally, and i'll even suggest that paedophilia can also be a result of abuse, even non-sexual abuse. Sexual abuse today is not what it used to be. Two children experimenting with eachother should be seen as natural and healthy, but society today is more likely to call one a victim, and the other an abuser (depending on gender and age). You will hear from many people who monsterise paedophiles, that they dont believe there is anything sexual about children. This is to assume they are a-sexual, but if we're all honest, we know thats not true.

i remember reading a report saying approximately 85% of people in prison were abused as children (sexual, violence and extreme neglect etc) can't remember where i read it, will see if i can finds it again. it may of been something that nick cooling(?) wrote.

That may be true, but i dont personally think it is.

Originally Posted by born2die
Is this 17% re offending claim right? Ive checked with a view people in the know (history and law types) and they are pretty sure it is bullshit. Think I gotta few people jumpy too for some reason. lol. Just a genuine quessy coz it does seem like a big steaming pile of turd tbh.
Im still on the side of this CHRIS site but can see the point about looking at the guys running the site.

If you have...
checked with a view people in the know (history and law types)

then why did they not provide you with anything to suggest otherwise? CHRIS, who get his information from "secret sources", says the reconviction rate is 72%, I'd love to see evidence of that and for most of his other claims too.

I still wouldnt give a shit if these "thugs, hooligans" etc gave a nonce a damn good hiding but I do have kids and abuse has in one way shape or form has affected me so maybe my judgement is a little clouded.

Would you 'give a shit' if an innocent person was given a damn good hiding too? You know it's going to happen, but it seems more important to you that a 'nonce' gets his 2nd punishment from a baying mob. I would say your judgement is much clouded, no offence.

Newbeee
Newbeee
no, i do care if an innocent person is hurt obviously.
The same thing when some knob gets hold of someone who happens to look like a nonce. Ive heard that one before now.
My suggestion is this - be 150% the person in question is a nonce then once you are sure then kick the ever living shit out the prick and maybe scar the coksucker so everytime he looks in the mirror he is reminded of what he is.
THAT my friend is justice and one most people would agree with and no offence taken, my judgement IS clouded but so what. Once you see these dirty scumbags prancing around like they never did a thing wrong, then it gets you nasty and twisted thats why I never agreed with your comparison to gay people.
Gay bashing was and still is wrong. I dont have a problem with someone thats gay. End of the day its upto them and they are not hurting anybody so no need for anyone to hurt them.

Wise One
Wise One
no, i do care if an innocent person is hurt obviously.
The same thing when some knob gets hold of someone who happens to look like a nonce. Ive heard that one before now.
My suggestion is this - be 150% the person in question is a nonce then once you are sure then kick the ever living shit out the prick and maybe scar the coksucker so everytime he looks in the mirror he is reminded of what he is.
THAT my friend is justice and one most people would agree with and no offence taken, my judgement IS clouded but so what. Once you see these dirty scumbags prancing around like they never did a thing wrong, then it gets you nasty and twisted thats why I never agreed with your comparison to gay people.
Gay bashing was and still is wrong. I dont have a problem with someone thats gay. End of the day its upto them and they are not hurting anybody so no need for anyone to hurt them.

That is exactly how I feel, Exposer if you really feel it is wrong to do ANYTHING to protect my children we are miles apart on our views. Of course no-one ever wants someone innocent to be hurt but in my thinking I would sooner one innocent adult was attacked than kids being abused.

When kids are abused it effects them for the rest of there life, there partners lives, there parents lives, any children/grandchildren in the future, siblings the list is endless.

I noticed also you said someone was picking small parts of your views but you are as bad. You picked on the word ANYTHING, you never really explained why the St Georges cross was offensive on Chris, you possibly an MP by the way you avoid direct questions and try to wriggle out of corners . . . oh you dont get expenses for being here do you?

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz

Exposer if you really feel it is wrong to do ANYTHING to protect my children we are miles apart on our views. Of course no-one ever wants someone innocent to be hurt but in my thinking I would sooner one innocent adult was attacked than kids being abused.

What about 50 innocent adults attacked to one kid being abused? How many adults equal a child? Where are the statistics to show how many children are saved, to how many innocent people are attacked? You clearly dont care about the innocent ones do you? Is it wrong to do anything? Depends what it is, but in the case of supporting CHRIS, you are crossing the line into the abuse of adults. Hunting perverts and monsters and calling them all paedophiles, is nothing short of medieval witch-hunting.

Please read this again..
http://mwillett.org/mind/paedophilia.htm

When kids are abused it effects them for the rest of there life, there partners lives, there parents lives, any children/grandchildren in the future, siblings the list is endless.

Im not disagreeing with that. There are many experiences that affect us all of our lives. "Abuse" is quite often subjective though, and there are different levels of it.

I noticed also you said someone was picking small parts of your views but you are as bad. You picked on the word ANYTHING, you never really explained why the St Georges cross was offensive on Chris, you possibly an MP by the way you avoid direct questions and try to wriggle out of corners . . . oh you dont get expenses for being here do you?

Chris is an ego-maniac, which makes the Saint Georges cross not so offensive, but incredibly re-affirming. I wont bother entertaining you on the rest of your post.

Old Hand
Old Hand
where are all these innocent people that keep getting beaten up?

scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
if hunting for paedophiles, is nothing short of medieval witch-hunt. there would be a lot of people hunting for them.ill bring the ropes and sticks to prod them with i have a stepp ladder to push them off dirty dirty kiddie fiddlers.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
where are all these innocent people that keep getting beaten up?

Where are all the children that are being saved by the CHRIS site?

See what I did there? smile

-----
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
If a child is saved you are not going to hear about it are you?

If Sarah Payne was saved know one would ever have knew or heard about her she would have just been a ordinary girl.

So you can't really say that can you?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Well yeah, I can. You're asking me to guess.

If your claim is that the CHRIS site protects children then you should be able to prove it.

-----
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,533 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,823 Spotted!