Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,364
Posts1,033,327
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
10 members (3 invisible), 12,937 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
lincle 4
Topic Replies
Wanted Gardener
by dodie - 24th Apr 2024 1:09pm
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
That's interesting, he's switched his hosting to Texas to try and get around the injunctions passed in the UK lol.

-----
Google Ads
Newbeee
Newbeee
why you laughing?hmmm ok.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
It's pretty amusing that he's abusing a loophole to keep his site up, given that its technically illegal in the UK smile

-----
Old Hand
Old Hand
Originally Posted by ex0__
It's pretty amusing that he's abusing a loophole to keep his site up, given that its technically illegal in the UK smile
As long as he's able to get his message out , thats the main isnt it hey???

Smartchild
Smartchild
agree with another toffeenose here

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.' Dr Seuss.
Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by rocketqueen
agree with another toffeenose here

ewww. your not a bluenose are ya? bloody hell, you lot only appear when you win a game (thanks for that as well by the way. Spurs slipped up yesterday too so there is tiny tiny chance we can sneak that 4th spot thanks to the mighty blues. laugh

Smartchild
Smartchild
behave urself born2die...yep blue n true lol....i dont follow it much tbh x

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.' Dr Seuss.
Newbeee
Newbeee
It seems to me, that the ones who support this man are either mentally dull, or they havent done their homework. The times I've heard people say "I support Chris, but i havent looked at his site yet". Well, he's playing with people's lives here, people are going to get hurt and killed, so DO your homework now for goodness sakes!

Chris Wittwer is a THREE TIMES convict of violence. For all you people praising him, you seriously need to educate yourselves some more. The lies poor out from Wittwer and most of his gang aswell. Paedophiles can't be guilty of thought can they? Well, that's exactly what society has done to them. The likes of these thugs stirring up hatred and causing a fearfull society, care more for themselves than they do for children. The absolute root of his campaign is hatred and violence, and he will NOT last. He calls paedophiles (those with a preferential attraction to pre-pubescent children): 'monstrous killing perverts'. Check him out properly, and unless you lack intelligents and common-sense, you should see him for the thug he is. What we have here, is an acceptance of 'violence and vigilantism'. Children will NOT be thanking us for this in the future. We have a duty to children to protect Human-Rights.

Perhaps you need to search properly, so try the key-words: "chris wittwer, violent, football hooligan" and see what you get. Check out his site and look for transparency. Whats the sense of him listing 'weird perverts' as a category, when they're not paedophiles, child abusers or even sex offenders!? This site has a link for children, and this is what greets them. Get real folks, this is a repeat performance of 'gay-bashing', and we clearly learnt diddly-squat from that! Carefull about your morals until you have learned so much about it, you can say you have a qualified opinion.

I decided to use one of his videos and put my comments to it. Does it not wreak of violence and egotism to you? Can you spot any lies that I didnt spot? He is just what society needs to prove why naming and shaming by hooligans, perhaps isnt a quite a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_LyKH5jWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOEILWh7Wc

His violence:

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/W...igan/article-3074470-detail/article.html

Look at his latest speech, and imagine he was linked to a lie-detector. The machine would probably burn out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytujydgD4CI

Other reasons why i think the C.H.R.I.S and the 'peado-hunt' is tearing up societal values:

http://facebookwatcher.blogspot.com/2011/05/chris-wittwer.html

http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F56607-i-feel-sorry-for-paedophiles

http://www.cjat.org/ipb/index.php?showtopic=476&st=80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqZ3b10KjBc

http://mwillett.org/mind/paedophilia.htm

Last edited by Exposer; 8th May 2011 10:52pm.
Addict
Addict
Originally Posted by Exposer
It seems to me, that the ones who support this man are either mentally dull, or they havent done their homework. The times I've heard people say "I support Chris, but i havent looked at his site yet". Well, he's playing with people's lives here, people are going to get hurt and killed, so DO your homework now for goodness sakes!

Chris Wittwer is a THREE TIMES convict of violence. For all you people praising him, you seriously need to educate yourselves some more. The lies poor out from Wittwer and most of his gang aswell. Paedophiles can't be guilty of thought can they? Well, that's exactly what society has done to them. The likes of these thugs stirring up hatred and causing a fearfull society, care more for themselves than they do for children. The absolute root of his campaign is hatred and violence, and he will NOT last. He calls paedophiles (those with a preferential attraction to pre-pubescent children): 'monstrous killing perverts'. Check him out properly, and unless you lack intelligents and common-sense, you should see him for the thug he is. What we have here, is an acceptance of 'violence and vigilantism'. Children will NOT be thanking us for this in the future. We have a duty to children to protect Human-Rights.

Perhaps you need to search properly, so try the key-words: "chris wittwer, violent, football hooligan" and see what you get. Check out his site and look for transparency. Whats the sense of him listing 'weird perverts' as a category, when they're not paedophiles, child abusers or even sex offenders!? This site has a link for children, and this is what greets them. Get real folks, this is a repeat performance of 'gay-bashing', and we clearly learnt diddly-squat from that! Carefull about your morals until you have learned so much about it, you can say you have a qualified opinion.

I decided to use one of his videos and put my comments to it. Does it not wreak of violence and egotism to you? Can you spot any lies that I didnt spot? He is just what society needs to prove why naming and shaming by hooligans, perhaps isnt a quite a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_LyKH5jWc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOEILWh7Wc

His violence:

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/W...igan/article-3074470-detail/article.html

Look at his latest speech, and imagine he was linked to a lie-detector. The machine would probably burn out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytujydgD4CI

Other reasons why i think the C.H.R.I.S and the 'peado-hunt' is tearing up societal values:

http://facebookwatcher.blogspot.com/2011/05/chris-wittwer.html

http://www.asexuality.org/en/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F56607-i-feel-sorry-for-paedophiles

http://www.cjat.org/ipb/index.php?showtopic=476&st=80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqZ3b10KjBc

http://mwillett.org/mind/paedophilia.htm

I honestly would have chosen a better user name before posting that

Newbeee
Newbeee
I think I know who exposer is and there NOT from oxford. Only signed up today and the first post was this.
I dont think its exo either. I think its the person I was talking about, before people jump on poor exo's back.

Nice information, pity that your talkin through your arse though. Not many people give a shovel of shit if he has a history of violence as long as hes not a nonce which he seems not to be. And as for your defence of "thought isnt illegal", well your right but neither is the thought of hanging these dirty blood sucking life draining ... of the planet either.
The less paedos the better. In fact, I go with what someone put earlier. Transport EVERY pervert off to a remote island and leave them there. No food, no water, no internet. Let them catch there food and drink the salt water surounding there scummy arses. If theres no food to catch, have a helicopter drop a small parcel of food and let the world see via webcam how they fight for that small parcel. Now THAT is reality TV i would watch.
And you wanna know what you can do with there human rights? Shove em. Were is Sarah Payne and Victoria Climbies human rights? Each of these girls would have been 20 years old this year and maybe had there own little familys so take your pro paedo rubbish and shove it before i DO tell everyone who I think you are. Knob.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
I don't care if he's been convicted of violence. I care about the rights and protection of chidren. If you place the human rights of child molesters and perverts before those of the children, you're the monster.

See you in cyberspace!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by born2die
shove it before i DO tell everyone who I think you are. Knob.

You're showing your stupidity. Again, people like you are the reason why this site shouldn't exist. Does anyone that disagrees with you become this fictional person that you think posts here?

-----
Newbeee
Newbeee
fictional? hmm ok.
idiots like you are whats wrong with this country, not people like chris who whilst not the most decent person on the planet if his convictions are to be believed, but he does have a heart and is more human than the ... you seem to be defending.
what I can see is he is doing what most people in this country believe in. exposing and naming n shaming the nonces. Good on him. If a few nonces are frightened, then send them round here to my place. I got a nice 2x4 that will wipe there tears away for them. "aww, you fwightened mr pedo? do you want me to wead you a story? awwww, didums.Meet my friend. you like children. how about you meet my good mate WOODY"
Please. give me a break. mad

Newbeee
Newbeee
too right capt. human rights my arse.
Love to know what ... like this thought of poor Sarah Paynes human rights.

Newbeee
Newbeee
Originally Posted by Volly

I honestly would have chosen a better user name before posting that

For those with smutty minds: I do not expose my genitals to the general public. I used the name because i expose Chris Wittwer for being the psychopath that he is.

Originally Posted by born2die
I think I know who exposer is and there NOT from oxford. Only signed up today and the first post was this.
I dont think its exo either. I think its the person I was talking about, before people jump on poor exo's back.

Nice information, pity that your talkin through your arse though. Not many people give a shovel of shit if he has a history of violence as long as hes not a nonce which he seems not to be. And as for your defence of "thought isnt illegal", well your right but neither is the thought of hanging these dirty blood sucking life draining ... of the planet either.
The less paedos the better. In fact, I go with what someone put earlier. Transport EVERY pervert off to a remote island and leave them there. No food, no water, no internet. Let them catch there food and drink the salt water surounding there scummy arses. If theres no food to catch, have a helicopter drop a small parcel of food and let the world see via webcam how they fight for that small parcel. Now THAT is reality TV i would watch.
And you wanna know what you can do with there human rights? Shove em. Were is Sarah Payne and Victoria Climbies human rights? Each of these girls would have been 20 years old this year and maybe had there own little familys so take your pro paedo rubbish and shove it before i DO tell everyone who I think you are. Knob.

Born2hate, i think would have been a better fitting name for you. Everytime your mouth runs away with you on the internet, it stays. There are laws against the incitement of murder, maybe you'll be on a list for investigation in the near future? Now you've aired your torture fantasies of paedophiles, perhaps think about this:

I would much rather have sexual thoughts about children, than to have murderous ones of people who didn't hurt anyone.
Little Sarah Payne was killed by a psychopath, and his sexuality could have been anything. He didnt kill her because he was a paedophile anymore than a man kills another man because he is gay. Please see the logic there. Her mother, Mrs Payne, marked the beginning of England's paedo-hysteria when she was allowed to attack a group of people who played no part in her daughter's death. She should NEVER have been allowed to do that. Sex offenders or paedophiles are not killers by default; thats an illusion and only witch-hunters believe it. Monsters don't actually exist by the way.

Originally Posted by Capt_America
I don't care if he's been convicted of violence. I care about the rights and protection of chidren. If you place the human rights of child molesters and perverts before those of the children, you're the monster.

Why don't you care that he's a violent thug? Why does this major detail not cause alarm bells for you? How can a person demonise and threaten a group of people for their *thoughts*, when he himself is guilty not only of violent thoughts, but also violent actions. *Actions* is what counts right? If you think every/average paedophile has molested a child, where are you getting your information from?

I joined this forum because i wanted to have my say about this man, is that not allowed? Let me continue then, because i have much to say without resorting to thug-speech...(Born2die)

On the follwing link, Chris Wittwer gives his 'truthfull' explaination as to what paedophilia is. I am still to see his credentials for claiming expertise on the subject. It goes like this....
http://www.chris-uk.org/the-real-truth-about-paedophilia

IF 3 years of profiling sex monsters has proved one thing to me it is this:
Paedophiles are incurable because I believe it is not a illness or mental disorder, they do it by choice !

For something to be 'incurable', there must first be an "Illness or mental disorder' to be cured. One does not 'choose' an illness or mental disorder.
This 'expert' claims paedophiles are sex monsters. Since when was 'monster' used in a professional study of a mental condition? Since when was paedophilia simply an act? I don't need to prove that its primary definition is that of an attraction, but if action is a crime, you are making the attraction a crime too by referring to it with the same name.

I am sick of hearing the excuses Paedophiles give for abusing our vulnerable and innocent children and I want society as a whole to stand up and show how disgusted we are.
Whatever the do-gooders and the well-meaning say, the sick desires of these people will NEVER go away.

I could easily say in return, that: "Whatever the do-gooders, the well-meaning, the anti-paedophile vigilantes, the law makers or the media say, the 'natural' desires of these people will NEVER go away."

And child killers, like the man who has so dreadfully murdered little Sarah Payne, are the most dangerous of all.

Why did he talk of child killers? Was it because that little girl was raped before-hand? That's not solid evidence this man was a paedophile, its evidence he was a psychopath, as the 'desire to harm' is not related to paedophilia in its true form.

If they have killed once, abused a child or view indecent images, they will do it again if they think they can get away with it – and they always believe they will. The re-offending rate of a convicted paedophile is estimated at around 70 %

'Killed' is straight forward, 'abused' can be a grey area, and indecent images now includes 'Normal and decent' with 'thought' being the deciding factor. His claims of statistics are never backed up with indisputable evidence....never. Where are these studies?

Which makes it even more bewildering to most police officers is that this type of criminal should ever be even considered for release.
They are the most evil and depraved of killers and once caught they should never taste freedom again. Not least because, like all paedophiles, they don’t really believe they have done anything wrong…

I believe we're still on the subject of paedophiles, but now he refers to them as "the most evil and depraved of killers". If an average paedophile was to kill a child, it would likely be a traffic accident, and the chances of that are the same as for anyone else (possibly even lower). If I raped and killed a child, and claimed i was doing no wrong, I would invite someone to shoot me, wouldn't you?

A lot of those who I have profiled are behind bars have been serving their third or fourth prison sentence.
There are many who have been treated by sex offenders’ programmes and the results have been completely unsuccessful.
And all the mental health professionals I have spoken to agree with me that paedophilia is one condition for which there is simply no reliable cure.
‘These vile perverts don’t believe they have done anything wrong’

Any mental health professional saying ‘These vile perverts don’t believe they have done anything wrong’, should be struck off the list and banned from working in mental health indefinitely.

I’m tired of seeing child molesters repeatedly going back to prisons for the same sickening crimes. And its not just men, a alarming rise in female paedophilic activity has seen a rise in convictions over the past few years.

'An alarming rise in female paedophilic activity' is not the reason for a rise in convictions, its the laws and moral-panic in society that's causing that.

Many of those I have profiled have been convicted of assaulting many, many children, and rarely is a paedophile case isolated to one victim. In interviews, some have admitted sexually abusing 40 or 50 children – even as many as 100 – before they were caught and sent to jail for the first time.

Many of those he lists are offenses where no assault on a child took place. He even lists offenses where the age of the 'victim' was post-pubescent, thus disqualifying it from being called paedophilia. He lists those that are suspected or charged but not convicted, contrary to his numerous claims of only listing the convicted. They're all 'paedophiles and perverted ...' in C.H.R.I.S's eyes.

If a middle-aged paedophile is jailed for assaulting one child, the chances are that he has a lifetime’s history of offending – it doesn't start up overnight.
Their perverted instincts usually develop in late adolescence or early adulthood. If a paedophile is caught for the first time when he is 50, I guarantee that he has molested dozens of youngsters every year of their adult life.

If a 50 year old paedophile is 'caught' for the first time, its most likely to be for 'picture looking', but this 'child protector' does not differentiate between that and molestation, which leaves me no choice but to assume he'guarantees' that ALL caught 50 year old paedophiles have molested dozens of youngsters every year of their adult life. What a crock of cow pat.
So, his 'guarantee' is nothing of the sort. I don't believe he has any qualifications or credible research to guarantee anything. I could make more of a 'guarantee' and say that Chris (the man who runs this project) is likely to hurt many more people in his life, despite given chance after chance. I could equally make a 'guarantee' and say that a 50 year old thug caught for the first time, has assaulted dozens of people every year of their adult life. This man is a few years away from 50, but his victims of violence and hatred are clearly stacking up against him.

One offender had been in prison twice previously and on his third term was serving 10 years. He was being treated under a sex offenders’ rehabilitation programme and undergoing therapy sessions.
He was about 45 and had consistently gone after young boys aged between 10 and 14.
I wanted to know whether he thought he would be able to stay away from children when he was eventually released. “Will you ever be cured of your desire for young boys?” I asked him.
“let me put it this way. If you had been caught having sex with a woman and were put in prison for that and they tried to treat you to turn your attention away from adult females and focus it instead on young boys, would you successfully bridge that gap?”
When I said no, he pointed out that it was the same way for him.

He said that the best he and all the paedophiles in that prison could do was to try to stay away from kids. “They will never reach the point where they are not interested in young boys and girls. They will always have sexual fantasies about children and enjoy looking at child abuse images,” he explained.
I think his reply gives a pretty accurate description of men like him. He gave me an honest reaction.
Paedophiles are undoubtedly the most difficult to treat of all offenders.

Asking him if he thought he would be able to stay away from children when he was eventually released'', was the proposed question. That is not the same as the actual question asked: “Will you ever be cured of your desire for young boys?” The answer to that question was honest and very common, but he was NOT saying he will abuse again. Most 'Child abuse images' in its present form, are pictures of happy healthy children showing of their beauty, it is NOT molesting them or taking their 'innocence' away. Most of these pictures do NOT depict acts of sex, but they are said to be molested when a paedophile looks at them. To talk about innocent until sex, is saying sex is a sin, surely (make you sure you have teeth in when you say that). Why do we teach children that? Why do you believe you were 'innocent' until you had your first sexual experience?
I just don't see the promoting of children's rights here, i see a very unhealthy trend towards child repression that is already devastating the lives of many young people in western societies, especially the USA, and I see a trend towards hatred, intolerance and anarchy.

There have been treatment programmes where some mental health experts have cited certain success rates, but they are rare. Across the board there is no reliable way of reversing the base instinct of these people and turning their interest away from children.
I have yet to talk to one who said his obsession started in later years. It is a sinister development that starts very early in life – even in pre-adolescent years.

'I have yet to talk to one', actually, he's not interested in talking or debating it, as his responses to polite criticisms have been nothing but bullying and troll-like. Perhaps put him to the test, and see what help he can offer you as a paedophile while regarding you as a 'monstrous killing pervert'. Any one who claims to have knowledge and strives to learn, does not choose a subject such as 'monstrous killing perverts', as that's nothing but terrorism and sounds like the chanting of a medieval witch-hunter.

It seems that paedophiles often start out by favouring younger boys and girls as playmates and later, tragically, those same young children become their victims.
People who kill for sexual gratification have been thinking about it from a very early age.
But not every person who fixates about having sex with children wants to hurt them. Some do it because they genuinely think they love a child.
Paedophiles do not generally cross the line and become killers. But those who have violent thoughts are the real danger and they WILL eventually live out their fantasies.

Could that last statement possibly stink any greater of hypocrisy?
The man behind 'C.H.R.I.S' would certainly know about that, with his long history of violence! Suddenly though, all the non-violent paedophiles cease to be the 'real danger'?!
People who kill children for sexual gratification shouldn't be labeled paedophiles, as their paedophilic attraction played no part in the killing. If an adult attracted homosexual killed someone of the same sex, he wouldn't be labeled as gay, but rather a 'killer and rapist'.
When we talk about 'crossing the line', our governments have made laws that; not only fantasizing over an image of a child is considered 'crossing the line', but simply having the attraction is aswell. Why else are ALL paedophiles regarded as criminals? They are, and is why we have terms such as 'convicted/suspected paedophile'. 'C.H.R.I.S' has moved this 'line' to killing, but why did he do that? He wants people to believe that paedophiles by nature of their sexuality, do actually have killing fantasies.

These are the most dangerous type of paedophile. But there is no easy way of spotting these people until it is too late
They can be seen hanging around schools and in places where children go. There is little the police can do about this as they have not committed a crime at that point.
‘Some do it because they genuinely think they love a child’
Society has a role to play when they are released.
But in reality it is almost impossible to watch them all the time, and there are so many of them.
Treatment is very ineffectual. Paedophiles are usually better when their lives are going well and they have a job and something to live for.

Indeed, so is the idea behind 'C.H.R.I.S.'; to prevent their lives from going well, and attacking their will to live on behalf of 'The Society'? Well, the flavour of this unsavoury project would seem to suggest so. Seeing as its an acknowledged fact that most abuse takes place at home and within the family, we are hereby told they are "hanging around school gates". If people started visiting school gates to hunt paedophiles, then the police really would have a problem on their hands. As for problematic paedophiles loitering around schools, I don't think its ever been (or is) a major issue.

But when they hit problems and their lives start to fall apart, that is when they go out seeking a children once more. When their self-esteem goes right down, we are back to the way they were before any treatment.
We are stuck with these people and there is practically nothing we can do about them. We all have to keep vigilant – our children need us to protect them.
But most of all we must face up to the fact that these evil perverts NEVER change. They will be dangerous until the day they die.
This is why I object to the European courts ruling over “life” orders on the sex offenders register being allowed to appeal !

When paedophiles hit problems, they are much more likely to seek help rather than to abuse children.
I have to say though, when a violent person (like the one behind this project) is worshipped and regarded as a 'hero', who will no doubt gain tremendous amounts of self esteem as a result, and yet is STILL carrying out acts of violence, i wonder what would happen if THIS man was to hit problems himself and develop low self esteem!... I wouldn't like to speculate. Perhaps he's permitted to do this as therapy to control his own desires, i can confirm it's not working.
Society is 'stuck' with paedophiles, he is right, and at present there is no 'wonder cure'. Fighting paedophiles as 'monstrous killing perverts' will NEVER be the correct solution. Humans are supposed to be civilized in the 21st century, but there is nothing civilized about joining in with the scapegoating of paedophiles. It has to stop until we have more answers. Education will begin when the hate stops, Let's address the hate now please.

Paeophilia is everywhere in society, within religion, scouts, parents etc… the list is endless, but we must unite to show the goverment we as survivors of this abuse will not be overlooked.
We will never stop paedophiles, but what we can do is spread awareness, educate the adults and children alike on internet grooming and paedophilic techniques. Just knowing the signs can prevent contact and thus not lead to the child being exposed.
Awareness + Knowledge = prevention

Paedophilia isn't the danger in society, danger itself is. The stink-along song from 'C.H.R.I.S.' is to suggest that sexual abuse is all that matters, and as long as you prevent your child from being a victim of it, and demonise some paedophiles on the way, you are then a proud parent regardless of any personal neglect of your own children. I would say the ones who shout this hate the loudest, are likely the most abusive towards their own children.
Fear + Ignorance = Victimization.

So that's ~C.H.R.I.S's REAL Truth About Paedophilia~. Would you say its to doctorate level? Would a doctor of psychology with years of research into paedophilia say "hear hear" or "WhatTheFuck!"?

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Wanted Gardener
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,573 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,859 Spotted!