Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,360
Posts1,033,313
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
12 members (3 invisible), 10,299 guests, and 511 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
Wirral waters
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:07am
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by hootmeil - 4th Apr 2024 1:15pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
casper 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally Posted by Bonzo
Originally Posted by bitch
i really think to be be honest that exo means ex offender is this the reason why your sticking up for the dirty child offenders as you dont seem to say a bad word against them....... you are only slagging down the c.h.r.i.s site why whats up are you on it is that why you want it closing ??? i say how i feel and i feel like your covering something up ...... how on earth can you stick up for people that interfear with children .. other people on this site is to scared to mention this but ime not ....

you seem very strange to me sticking up for all the dirty ... bags i disagree with the new ids as lets face it if you do the crime you have to do the time and not be given new ids like it or lump it thats my facts sorry if this offends you but you totally piss me off

Exo, is not sticking up for the sex offenders at all, he/she (sorry) Is saying that the CHRIS site can be a dangerous tool in the hands of some people. We don't want to live in a place were anyone can kill anyone because of what they read on the internet.

Now that being said, I think these, for want of a better word, scumbags deserve all they get, but in the wrong hands, the site could be dangerous.

Case and point, my mate's second name is Blanshard, and there was a child molester living in the area with name Blanchard, and people thought it was him because they only heard the name. And he was chased for days, do you understand why it's dangerous?

i can see were your coming from but if there is a picture to add to the name then what is the problem ... all that scary put on here was that the fact is that the chris site was not working or closed ... but someone found it rather funny by saying hahahahahahaha should of been closed down a long time ago .... well i dont bloody find it funny .... that the site is closed unlike some hopefully it should be back up and running at 6pm as some kind person stated .
still seems to me that exo is sticking up for the site closing and finds it rather funny that it has still seems very strange to me !!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest u go take them!
Google Ads
B
Bonzo
Unregistered
Bonzo
Unregistered
B
Originally Posted by bitch

i can see were your coming from but if there is a picture to add to the name then what is the problem ... all that scary put on here was that the fact is that the chris site was not working or closed ... but someone found it rather funny by saying hahahahahahaha should of been closed down a long time ago .... well i dont bloody find it funny .... that the site is closed unlike some hopefully it should be back up and running at 6pm as some kind person stated .
still seems to me that exo is sticking up for the site closing and finds it rather funny that it has still seems very strange to me !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the hahahahahahahahahaha bit, that I can't defend, but as for hoping it closes down, she wants it to close because it makes the streets more unsafe because you could get beaten up because of a mistaken identity from some drunks.

Beginner
Beginner
I think this website should stay up and running. Personally I think it's a cracking idea! If there are kiddie fiddlers living in your community then you have a right to know about it, especially fi you are a parent yourself. It seems the government are doing everything they can to help protect the offenders when it's the children that need protecting. I understand what some are saying about mistaken identity as this could cause harm unduly but there are so many horrorbags out there we do need the options to log on to a website that can fill us in on the whereabouts of these offenders. I dont like the term Ex Offender... Once an offender ALWAYS an offender. People who are not liking the website must have alterior thoughts!!!

scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
hi bonzo sorry but it seems to me also that exo found this rather funny that the c.h.r.i.s. site was closed down you seem to no her as you seem to be speaking for her/him as far as ime concerned if the hahahahahaha wasnt posted then perhaps this person wouldent be gettin a bollocking off as it does seem funny the way he/she is sticking up for the lets get to the point. c.h.r.i.s is a verry helpfull site what pinpoints child fiddlers and suplyes picks and names. most people out there aint thick they look at the picks and keep an eye open to make sure that they dnt move into there comunity.and keep there kids safe thank god for c.h.r.i.s. site we now no to keep an eye open for thease dirty skumbags who should be wiped off the face of earth

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by scary
hi bonzo sorry but it seems to me also that exo found this rather funny that the c.h.r.i.s. site was closed down you seem to no her as you seem to be speaking for her/him as far as ime concerned if the hahahahahaha wasnt posted then perhaps this person wouldent be gettin a bollocking off as it does seem funny the way he/she is sticking up for the lets get to the point. c.h.r.i.s is a verry helpfull site what pinpoints child fiddlers and suplyes picks and names. most people out there aint thick they look at the picks and keep an eye open to make sure that they dnt move into there comunity.and keep there kids safe thank god for c.h.r.i.s. site we now no to keep an eye open for thease dirty skumbags who should be wiped off the face of earth

See this?

This guy is why sites like this one shouldn't exist.

-----
scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Originally Posted by MrsH1
I think this website should stay up and running. Personally I think it's a cracking idea! If there are kiddie fiddlers living in your community then you have a right to know about it, especially fi you are a parent yourself. It seems the government are doing everything they can to help protect the offenders when it's the children that need protecting. I understand what some are saying about mistaken identity as this could cause harm unduly but there are so many horrorbags out there we do need the options to log on to a website that can fill us in on the whereabouts of these offenders. I dont like the term Ex Offender... Once an offender ALWAYS an offender. People who are not liking the website must have alterior thoughts!!!

thanks nice one i totaly agree the dirty little skumbags

scary Offline OP
Addict
OP Offline
Addict
Originally Posted by ex0__

exo go and hide away shame on you shame somad

See this?

This guy is why sites like this one shouldn't exist.

B
Bonzo
Unregistered
Bonzo
Unregistered
B
It's a useful tool but it shouldn't be bandied about to the world and his wife. People have the right to find out, but should only be allowed to look under strict supervision

B
Bonzo
Unregistered
Bonzo
Unregistered
B

'To make sure that they don't move into their community' The kind of people who sexually abuse anyone, let alone children don't deserve anything other than severe punishment. But what you're saying is, let's not let them live in a house, where they want to live, let's deprive them of their basic human rights, and I know this is a direct U-turn from what I was saying on the Bin Laden thread, but after what Ex0_ and Mattlfc were saying my way of thinking has been changed. If this is what you say the website is for, lets change it from CHRIS to North Korea

Wiki Guide
Wiki Guide
I thought if people needed a witchhunt they read the Daily Mail or the Sun. I'm glad it was taken down for it, it isn't up to one man and his web site.

"C20 LET bang"
Forum Master
Forum Master
The items on the site are all in the public domain, if you wanted to trawl through years of newspapers and records you can do, quite easily, but, just like the ancestory sites, this makes it a lot easier and many many times faster.

The guy who was beaten up because he worked in paediatrics, well for a start he wouldn't be on the site, so no point exists, secondly if people are THAT dumb no amount of control on release of information will help.

One of the points made was that someone of a similar name was followed for days because a name came out, well surely a site like this is of help to him, not only do they have names and details but pictures as well, okay so you could be REALLY unlucky and look like the person who's name you share, but how likely is that?

Nothing is 100% effective, the problem we have is that we know how many (ex)offenders have been hurt because of the SOR, what we can never know is how many children have been saved because of it, if the abuse never happens, if the life isn't ruined or taken away, we will never know. Make sure it works and deal with mistakes as a priority, or just hide in the sand and see nothing.

Addict
Addict
ALL sex offenders, not just peado's, should be shipped off to a remote island somewhere and be left to do whatever they want to each other.

Wouldn't be too long before they started killing each other in sick sex acts e.t.c.

I ( as a father of 3 ) certainly don't want any within 100 miles of my kids.

Haven't made my mind up about the C.H.R.I.S. site yet - not been on it but from what I've read on here, it does sound pretty dangerous if the wrong "nutter" gets the wrong end of the stick about somebody who shares the same name as an offender.
On the other hand, I'll probably have a look at the site on Monday when it's back up for my own satisfaction that I don't know any of them - Won't be going around giving them a kicking if it turns out that I do though. They've served thier time and been punished - the arguement about whether they've been punished enough isn't down to "joe public" to decide.
The law states what happens to them and as has been said many a time, the law is an ass!!

If I win the Euromillions, I'll buy an island myself to ship them all to - then we can all live and relax without fear of them being around.

Last edited by Volly; 5th May 2011 6:57pm. Reason: "I for One" made me sound like i was calling myself a sex offender
Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by Bonzo
. But what you're saying is, let's not let them live in a house, where they want to live, let's deprive them of their basic human rights

What about the basic human rights of the abused child? No one makes someone become an offender, they do it themselves voluntarily so they give up their rights as soon as they take away someone else's in my opinion! I don't agree with those websites though where innocent people end up getting beaten up or people are on there for statutory rape when they thought they were legal etc etc.

Last edited by GrandMasterFlash; 6th May 2011 1:10am. Reason: spelling fail
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
I'm sure the far greater majority of parents who have had their child abused agree with having the CHRIS site.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
Forum Master
Forum Master
Yeah exactly, and if you've got kids and you're moving house then you should know about the area, why should an offender's identity be protected at the expense of another child being abused? The problem is people go round beating them up but again, no one makes someone abuse a kid so it's their own fault!

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
TheComputerLab
TheComputerLab
Wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 8:57pm
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,105 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,078 Spotted!