Baby suffers smoke inhalation in kitchen fire
A BABY girl was taken to hospital after suffering smoke inhalation in a kitchen fire
Fire crews from Upton and West Kirby were called to Blakenhall Way, Saughall Massie, at 9.15pm on Monday.
Food in a microwave oven had caught fire but it was out when emergency crews arrived at the scene.
The four-month-old Baby
was given a precautionary check and taken to Arrowe Park Hospital by ambulance, suffering from slight smoke inhalation. Firefighters carried out a home fire safety check whilst in attendance. THE ECHO