[/quote]Greenlaners have got to be the most selfish little boys ever to bugger up the countryside for ordinary people i.e. ramblers, cyclists and families out for a stroll.Do everyone a favour and find some other way to get your little man macho jollies.And as for walking to work-whoopy doo. [/quote]
I'll go and tell Farmers/ Mountain rescue / Park Rangers that they have to walk up mountains!
99% of paths are for Hikers and the remaining 1% are for mostly Farmers and people that need to drive 4x4s offroad for their jobs. Fixing Electricity pylons, geologists etc. So what if a few city boys join in the fun? it's impossible to get above 5mph anyway!