thinking of selling my polo and downgrading as i need to save up for my wedding.
about the car:
Year: 2004 (04)
Mileage: coming up to 68000
Colour: Green (Science Green)
1 pevious owner, then VW Garage, then me since Feb 08
e/w & mirrors, PAS, c/l
MOT due nov 10
Tax Due 01/12
4x new tyres fitted Dec 09 (kwik Fit Bromborough)
Rear Discs and Pads fitted Dec 09 (kwik Fit Bromborough)
now im going to be honest and say that this car isnt perfect (how many actually are) so heres a list of faults with the car.
1. Crack in passenger side door mirror on the bottom left. doesnt affect the veiw in anyway.
2. Spare wheel is currently being used as i drove over a piece of metal that was nicley hiding in the petrol station when i drove in.
3. Front Left Headlight not working. (new bulb)
4. EPC Light and (i think) engine management light on. these have never actually caused me any problems whilst ive had the car (been on for about 6 months)
5. No Service History
, alothough all previous MOTs are with the car.
6. Needs a good clean. i have 2 kids so its dirtied by them and im not the cleanest of people either. can get it valeted though if its a problem.
looking for offers on this. no pictures as of yet, but can send them if you like. 07817558711 if you would like them sent to you.
Can be viewed at Chester business park during the day, or Ellesmere Port during Evenings and Weekends.
Anymore info just ask.