Lot's of people are having the same experience.
1. You get the itnitial phone call promising the earth.
2. The 'rep' (reptile would be more accurate)calls to measure up and extends his visit to a couple of hours to fatigue you.
3. He then gives the quote which is way above what you would expect.
4. You try and decline and his reponse is to ask what you think was a fair price.
5. You give you opinion of what you thought it would cost and he immediately phones his 'boss'and tells him that he has met a 'comedian' who thinks he can have an alarm fitted for peanuts.
6. He hands the phone to you and the boss bellows at you for wasting his time.
7. The salesman then again tries to bully you into signing up.
They are cowards and will not try this with the fit and healthy only the lonely and frail I do know of one salesman weighing about sixteen stone who tried to bully an elderly man not realing this person was a well known ex boxer and the fat salesman fled to his car with blooding dripping down his shirt!
DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY!
Last edited by tigertiger1953; 24th Sep 2010 6:01pm.