WikiWirral Online with you since 2003, fantastic.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,280
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
14 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 7,530 guests, and 650 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 21st Mar 2024 9:27am
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by BBC News
A teenager has admitted using a mobile phone to film dogs killing a cat and a young fox on Merseyside.

The 17-year-old, from Kirkby, was part of a gang who goaded the dogs into savaging the animals in 2008. At Knowsley Youth Court, he admitted two counts of causing unnecessary suffering to the animals by allowing dogs to kill them.

The teenager, who cannot be named, was warned that he could face custody when he is sentenced in a fortnight. The court was shown harrowing footage of the attacks, which took place in May and July 2008.

In one clip, a young fox is seen cowering in a cage in a field before large lurcher dogs are encouraged to tear it to pieces. In another piece of film, a black and white cat is stood on by one of the group as the dogs maul it to death.

The footage was found by Merseyside Police after officers seized the phone during an unrelated inquiry, the court heard. John Elwood, prosecuting for the RSPCA, said the attack on the cat was particularly disturbing.

"The full horror of the pain which the cat suffered can be discerned from the video recording," said Mr Elwood. "It is heard to be constantly wailing as it is torn to pieces alive," he added.

John Hinchcliffe, defending, said his client was just one of a number of people involved in the incidents but regretted his actions.

The hearing was adjourned for pre-sentence reports but Katherine Pye, chair of the bench, said they would be examined "with a view to a custodial sentence". The teenager was released on unconditional bail until the sentencing hearing on 23 February.

Name and shame the fookin piece of shit and if there was any justice they would let the rest of the world deal out our own punishment and turn a blind eye! Or how about get a group of hungry rottys and stick him in Eastham bear-pit with them and video that!!Tease the bastad and tell him we will let him go once he gives up the names of the rest of the ... present... and then leave the dogs to finish him off.

No doubt he will get a suspended sentence or something, because LABOUR like to look after criminals, if I were PM, id bring back hanging for ... like this!!

mad mad

BBC News Report

Last edited by _jase_; 25th Feb 2010 1:46pm. Reason: RE-NAMED TOPIC
Google Ads
Smartchild
Smartchild
"Name and shame the fookin piece of shit and if there was any justice they would let the rest of the world deal out our own punishment and turn a blind eye! Or how about get a group of hungry rottys and stick him in Eastham bear-pit with them and video that!!Tease the bastad and tell him we will let him go once he gives up the names of the rest of the ... present... and then leave the dogs to finish him off." MattLFC

How is that gonna work? What you are advocating is no better than the crime inflicted on the cat. Where does that leave you?

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Sorry mate, but pricks like this deserve a taste of their own medicine. Where does it leave us? In a society with one less fookin sick bastad, who will never be able to do this shit again.

Don't tell me your from the human rights for criminals squad!!

And it does make me better, because fyi, I would not advocate the crime was carried out on an innocent, only those who do it to others.

mad mad

Smartchild
Smartchild
No I'm not, but you see my point surely?

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Not really no, your basically saying that people who do stuff like this, should be given a slap on the wrist, and told not to do it again, and left to live a happy and peaceful life.

Would you still be saying that if it was your pet? There is no difference between someone doing this and someone doing the same to a baby, how can you even consider showing mercy to lowlife scumbags not even worthy of carrying the title of human being that do things like this, and even worse, enjoy it so much that they film it for a second and third helping and so on.

Smartchild
Smartchild
The title of your post speaks volumes, seems like you are judge, jury and executioner, be 100 percent sure of your facts before condemning anyone, otherwise you might be end up in league with Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler.

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Oh go away you fkin human rights terrorist, am sick of peeps like you standing up for criminals all the fkin time and ensuring they have an easy ride in life to commit their crimes, terrorise the rest of us honest hard working decent human beings and are looked after on the odd occasion they get caught... the prick has ADMITTED the act, the EVIDENCE proves the case, there is no case to answer, if there was any justice he would get the same treatment as he was happy to watch being dished out upon some poor, innocent and defenceless animals.

Criminals have far far too many rights in this country and as a result they have a very easy ride; dispicable acts like this should never be allowed to happen. And when they do, the punishment should be along the lines of the crime.

As I say, you would soon change your mind if it were one of your own. Until then, keep supporting the criminals - theres plenty of people like yourself in Westminister.

Smartchild
Smartchild
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I was pointing out tat your response was totally inapproriate because you were advocating violence, just like they had done.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by bobi1
The title of your post speaks volumes, seems like you are judge, jury and executioner, be 100 percent sure of your facts before condemning anyone, otherwise you might be end up in league with Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler.

fookin a mate, if it were my dog i caught someone doing that too i`d break their arms and legs so they wouldn`t do it again, criminals don`t listen or care anymore, prison is a load of shite to them too! Capital punishment IS the way forward, he has a point snob

Originally Posted by bobi1
I'm not sticking up for anyone. I was pointing out tat your response was totally inapproriate because you were advocating violence, just like they had done.

Lol, wake up man, this is 2010 laugh

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Yes, I AM ADVOCATING VIOLENCE... not to INNOCENT people, only to the lowlife ... who are on this earth only to cause PAIN and SUFFERING to others. He might be pleading his sorrow in court, but thats just for the benefit of lighter sentencing, he not only watched and let it happen (and may have even taken part or helped arrange it) but he actually went to trouble of recording it, presumably to either watch it again and again or to show off to his mates etc...

He does not deserve to breathe the same air as we do... I am not advocating violence or hatred towards a person based on their race, religion, creed, accent, tradition, country or sex etc, simply towards disgusting sick barstard like this who have admitted their crimes and had appropriate evidence against them to back it up. Do you really want people like this walking the streets?

Smartchild
Smartchild
I hate the ... as much as you do but I won't ever advocate torture as a means to an end.

Smartchild
Smartchild
What happens in 2010 then Ste?

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Times have changed, figure of speech, criminals of today only listen by means of violence, they aren`t arsed about prison, thats no deterant anymore.

smirk

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
Smartchild
Smartchild
So does that means torture is what you advocate?

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Not to every criminal, no (but taking away any and all luxuries, and making prison a place of detention and a living hell [without going so far as physical harming etc) would be a good deterrent for most criminals to not to want to end up in there).

But if this ... thinks its okay to torture innocent and defenceless animals, then its okay in my book to torture him as well - in fact, it is quite appropriate! He aint no human or animal, he is ...!

"The full horror of the pain which the cat suffered can be discerned from the video recording," said Mr Elwood. "It is heard to be constantly wailing as it is torn to pieces alive," he added.

Anyone who has ever had the mis-fortune to stumble across the PETA video's will probably be able to grasp some kind of understanding of what this video and act must have been like. I did unfortunately view one many years ago via a social discussion regarding animal rights on WHT, and within 2 minutes, im not afraid to say it had me in tears, I had to turn it off and I could never ever watch it, or anything like it, again. Just thinking about it now, tears my heart to shreds.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am