When the New Ferry trams were withdrawn on 27th December 1931, the depot in Bert1's picture above was demolished, and a garage for 50 buses was built on the site.
The depot was closed on 3rd March 1973 and the Post Office was built on the site.
Crosville's New Ferry bus station was in New Ferry road, close to the Toll Bar.
After the Rock Ferry bus station opened on 1st April 1932, the building was sold and used as a market for several years.
The Rock Ferry depot on New Chester Road opened on the day the New Ferry Depot closed.
The depot was bought by the First Group at the same time that they took over Crosville.