Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,360
Posts1,033,313
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
13 members (3 invisible), 10,241 guests, and 503 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
Wirral waters
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:07am
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by hootmeil - 4th Apr 2024 1:15pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
coffee

I got this email today and it sounds like a plan to me, I've sent it to everyone in my email list and you should do the same, if you agree with it. The more people that will action on this the better excellent

See what you think and pass it on if you agree with it

We are hitting 123.9p a litre in some areas now, soon we will be faced with paying £2.00 a ltr. Philip Hollsworth offered this good idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy petrol on a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT,whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work.

Please read it and join in!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the market place not sellers. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest oil companies (which now are one), ESSO and BP.

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an impact we need to reach literally millions of Esso and BP petrol buyers. It's really simple to do!!

Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) .. and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it... ..

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all You have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all.(and not buy at ESSO/BP) How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8days!!! Acting together we can make a difference . If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 69p a LITRE RANGE

It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and buy your petrol at Shell, Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons Jet etc. i.e. boycott BP and Esso wink

Google Ads
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Sorry mate, it wont work.

We cant control the price of oil, and neither can the oil companies surprisingly.

A startling statistic for you - Royal Dutch Shell only produces 3% of the oil it sells through its wholesale and retail channels.

This email has been doing the rounds for years and never got anywhere.

The problem right now is lack of supply countered with increased demand, the big oil nations are simply not producing enough oil, they are actually possibly doing this on purpose now, as it is making them mega rich.

smile

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Regardless of which, you will NEVER see 69p per litre petrol again in the UK forecourts. The tax alone would account for the majority of this.

smile

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
ye have to go with you on that i got it email to me today and it did sound like a plan.but we need to do somethink to get fuel prices down in the uk 80% of the price of fuel in the UK is tax. Over 50% of the cost is fuel duty, and then they have the gall to charge VAT, not on the untaxed fuel price but on the price as a whole.

We are effectively paying a tax on a tax.

Our government and the bank of England are worried about inflation, but inflation is driven up by costs at the shops. Goods cost more because it costs more to transport it, reduce fuel prices reduce inflation. wink

i dont buy from ESSO/BP anyway wink
buy your petrol at Shell, Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons Jet etc.& boycott BP and Esso. your doin your bit happy

The IceMan commeth
Wise One
The IceMan commeth
Wise One
The VAT thing is to do with a service, which is provided by the petrol station, so it is totally legit.

Albeit its still too expensive, i've been getting the train into work for the last 5 weeks and have suspended my fast tag.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
The VAT issue on the tax percentage though, isnt. It is against EU law, but im sure the government are charging it to the refinery point of sale as a loophole around it.

However, if someone could stand up and say something, im pretty sure the government would be hammered for it, hopefully by the EU.

Its pretty simple, you are not allowed to charge VAT on tax. You can only charge it on a product or service, hence it is value added. Tax is not a product or service and does not add any value to the end product.

The IceMan commeth
Wise One
The IceMan commeth
Wise One
No but it becomes a part of the price, i'm sure they have a legal way of charging the VAT on the duty.

But all the better if they don't.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by CustomIce
No but it becomes a part of the price, i'm sure they have a legal way of charging the VAT on the duty.

But all the better if they don't.

I wouldnt exactly say legal; the word loophole springs to mind. But either way, we all know they are charging VAT on duty, and under EU VAT law, this is illegal.

Given the high price of fuel right now, you would think they would have the decency to maybe stop ripping the consumer off for a while, at least till oil prices lower...

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
it is unlikely that oil prices will lower to be honest, as we are gettin shorter n shorter on it in this world.....

saudi are a main supplier, and even there oil counts are dropping....doesnt give hope for the rest of the countries supplying it....

petrol prices are ridiculous, but they wont get any lower, unless the government get their arses into gear and get something done about the rates they tax us......

[Linked Image]
Nikki Abbo! wink Life isnt a practise,you have to get it right first time! smile
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
smack Its not the likes of BP and Esso that are putting the prices up. They just refine the oil, not drill it.

The problem is with who drills the oil, and they are putting the price per barrel up before BP and Esso even get their hands on it.

The UK actually has the cheapest petrol in Europe before tax - but the most expensive after tax. (I belive we are one of the only European countires that actually drill for our own oil...)

IMO something need to be done about the amount of tax on the fuel, but rest assured - this is just a short term solution.

Oil is a commodity that will run out, and as it gets harder and harder to get the price will go up - irrespective of the tax on it.

I think if we had similar tax levels to the rest of europe however, the public may be able to understand the problems with the prices rising more easily.

Last edited by StuyMac; 3rd Jun 2008 1:27pm.

What If There Were No Hypothetical Questions?
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
i do understand the prices rising more easily and quickly but at the same doesnt make it any easier, when i first got my licence in october 06, it cost me £30 to fill up....now it costs me £40....just in the space of 2 years......its a lot money in little time really.....

in saudi it costs approx £15 to fill up a 3 litre Kia Sorento.....

i wish we had that, it would cost me a fiver...lol

[Linked Image]
Nikki Abbo! wink Life isnt a practise,you have to get it right first time! smile
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
[Linked Image]

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
yeh....

[Linked Image]
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
People seem to think the problem lies with a lack of oil; im afraid it doesnt, it lie with various different factors, basically all leading to the big players not producing enough.

There is much more capacity for oil to be produced right now, we are still within the "peak term" for oil. However a decrease in production has hit in at a time when there has been an increase in demand, and refineries are running scared and bidding higher and higher amounts to secure more than they need (you do realise that refiners dont just buy what they need, but they have massive massive reserves of the black gold).

Until the industry stops being so scared, oil prices will rise. However, there is massive scope for more production, and as tensions within the middle east calm down, the price of oil will start to lower.

Atm it is believed that the big players are actually now holding out on supplying enough to ensure that prices remain high, for the simple reason, the countries in the middle east know they have 25 years left before it all dries up and they have nothing; ever wondered why so many of the oil producing nations are trying to entice more and more business and people into their countries? Because they need to build for the long term future, the future that comes after oil has run out.

There are so many factors involved in the high price of oil, it become difficult to make sense of it. For instance, the Israeli invasion of Lebanon and the subsequent problems in Lebanon and ever-increasing division between Syria/Iran (who supported Lebanon) and Israel is causing problems. Then you have mass political tensions in Africa, who surprising as it may seem, actually produce a high amount of the west's oil. The blowing up of major oil lines doesnt help. The ongoing Iraqui conflict is slowing production down in that region. Global warming/climate change is having an effect, as people are using more throughout winter, as they get colder and longer. The hammered US economy is causing problems, as expected, remember Texas Crude oil accounts for the majority of US oil, and this is why the dollar is affecting the OPEC price so much. Brent crude is running out, there is no question it is past peak production now, and this means the UK is having to import more than ever before. Which inevitably means less for everyone else. And to top it off, demand from the likes of China and India is increasing world demand for the product.

Basically, a hundred factors have all come together at once, to cause this situation, and analysts and refiners are in a mass-panic, buying more than they need to ensure they meet demand.

Once the panic slows, and they begin to realise there actually is enough to go round, political situations globally improve, the likes of Saudi get back to max production instead of holding out for the higher price in the knowledge they can get it on the basis of fear right now, and the wester economy improves, the price of oil will start to lower.

High oil prices will be a regular occurrence in the future, but they will go lower again at some point. People were fearing high oil prices for eternity during the 1970's oil crisis, and yet only a few years later, we were enjoying the cheapest prices ever known.

Fact - oil is only just finishing peak-production.
Fact - There is the supply to meet the demand atm.
Fact - The economy in the west will improve.
Fact - The Opec nations can increase supply.
Fact - The price of oil will go lower.
Fact - oil will run out however, and it will never get to the likes of $11 - $65 a barrel again.

smile

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
can u make ur post a little bit smaller, then i may have the patience to read it smile

only jokin....some good points made....

[Linked Image]
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
After hitting a record $136 per barrel for a short time two weeks ago, todays market prices illustrates how the price of oil is already starting to drop:

- Brent Crude Oil $/barrel 126.18 0.00 0.0
- West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil $/barrel 125.89 0.00 0.0

How soon it will drop to a more acceptable level remains to be seen; it could well increase again before it drops to the sub-$100 a barrel level. It could be 6 months, it could be 18 months before the price goes sub-$100 again; only time will tell, but it will happen sooner or later.

smile

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Well, fingers crossed your right Matt smile

Personally, Im not convinced it will drop quite that low, but for once I hope your right wink

Last edited by StuyMac; 3rd Jun 2008 2:35pm.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Ditto lol; I watch a lot of stuff like Working Lunch as you can probably tell.

Its the big story on there for like the past 2 months haha!

smile

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
In the meantime though, the government could do a hell of a lot to "ease the pressure on families with regards fuel prices" as they keep saying they want too...

Anyone who votes Brown in for the next GE after his handling of our economy and this latest crisis, deserves to be shot imho.

frown

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Lol, I was trying to watch a good story on the C4 News last week, with a more and more irritable GF trying to get me to switch over....

...I guess she just doesnt appreciate how much the oil price effects pretty much everything....

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Lol, I was trying to watch a good story on the C4 News last week, with a more and more irritable GF trying to get me to switch over....

...I guess she just doesnt appreciate how much the oil price effects pretty much everything....

Haha my gf hates me watching anything to do with oil prices, and im banned from talking about it... girls eh, they just dont get it!

C4 News has been running some excellent stories on all aspects of fuel/oil lately, including Biofuels, which I have been very interested in.

grin

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
some good points made happy
The british public is the best at complaining about something and they make lots of noises about something like this but unfortunately when it comes down to it they won't carry anything through. This petition on the No.10 site petition no,10 has a good chance of doing something with 156404 signiatures so far, not nearly enough yet though. Something like that needs publicity and someone determined to take it to the top. wink

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
I have just read an article in the sun which claims that the cheapest petrol in the country at the moment is in Shirley service station, Manchester and Sainsburys in birkenhead at 110.9p

It all makes perfect sense expressed in dollars and cents ,pound shillings and pence
J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
just came across this may be of interest to do with this subject.
is it as bad as they make out??? life after the oil crash

Last edited by jason24v6; 3rd Jun 2008 8:24pm.
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by MattLFC

Haha my gf hates me watching anything to do with oil prices, and im banned from talking about it... girls eh, they just dont get it!

that is very stereotypical matt.....

[Linked Image]
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by BBC News Report
Oil prices fell by more than $2 a barrel on Wednesday as latest figures showed US petrol reserves had risen more than expected.

Analysts said the increase suggested demand for oil from developing economies was slowing.

In London, Brent crude fell $2.82 to $121.76, while in New York, light, sweet crude dipped as low as $121.84.

The price of oil has been falling in the last two weeks since it hit a record of $135 a barrel on 22 May.

"The days of establishing new record prices appear to be temporarily over," said Victor Shum, an energy analyst from consultancy Purvin and Gertz.

Well at least things are going in the right direction now the market fear is easing and refineries are no longer panic buying which is leading to a replenishment of reserves.

I told you a lot of the high price was to do with panic buying. It will increase again sooner or later however, unfortunatly frown

BBC News Report

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
happy

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Prices have climbed to $133 per barrel again as a result of the terrorism state (Israel).

mad mad

Only saviour is, soon, China, India, Japan and Korea will stop government subsidies which is keeping petrol prices low in these countries (India raised their price of petrol just last week for the first time in ages), so this will play a MASSIVE part in the overall reduction of consumption, which will result in lower priced oil thanks to decreased demand.

The only problem is just how soon they will do so. Could be a few months in India, cos I am pretty sure there is national elections there soon?

smile

Smartchild
Smartchild
"The VAT issue on the tax percentage though, isnt. It is against EU law, but im sure the government are charging it to the refinery point of Sale as a loophole around it."

That's what I understand too - the retailer has to pay the duty for the whole tanker when the fuel is delivered to them (a problem for the independents!) and then it is included as part of the cost of the raw material when it is sold to the customer so can be taxed for VAT again.

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
found this just put ye post code in or town happyfind the lowest uk petrol

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Btw, for anyone who didnt realise already, the oil prices hit record highs last week, but as fast as they shot up to $146+, they shot back down even lower to the $130 level... so there will be some price cuts at long last:

Originally Posted by BBC News
Retailers Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury's have all said they will lower the price of petrol, prompted by falling oil prices.

Asda said it would cut the price of unleaded petrol and diesel by 3p per litre and soon after, Morrisons said it would cut both prices by 4p.

Sainsbury's said petrol would be 5p cheaper, but only for customers who spend £50 or more.

While oil prices rose at the start of the week, they have fallen recently.

Asda said the price change will be effective from Tuesday, making unleaded petrol 113.9p per litre while diesel would cost 128.9p.

I notice the robbing ... aka Tesco have not yet made a statement on their price; I am assuming they will follow suit however.

I think its about time the government put pressure on the fuel companies to stop taking the pi$$ with the price of diesel... wtf 16p a litre higher than petrol??? Diesel costs LESS to refine, and there is as much demand as there is for petrol, it should be a few pence per litre CHEAPER than petrol!! Most other countries price diesel lower than petrol, but alas its the same old story, rip off Britain, and our government havent got the decency to do anything to protect the consumer!

Mind you, at £1.29 per litre of diesel, you still aint going to see me on a forecourt filling up anytime soon!!

laugh

BBC News Report

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
apparently the price of diesel is higher due to the ongoing conflicts in various countries that we have no reason for being involved in... if u are wondering why, then just think, what fuel do military vehicles run on..... yup... diesel, and due to them being military they have priority for supply, this in turn puts the cost of the remaining fuel up for the rest of us...

[Linked Image]
http://www.myspace.com/jonah1974
[email protected]

"WELL MY NUTS ARE HALFWAY UP MY ASS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M PERFECT.....! "
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
I can see the point in that especially as you work in the industry, but it doesnt really explain why most other countries, including the US, and most European countries, dont have the same massive differences in price.

Whilst I am sure the war is having some knock-on effect, and of course taxation on diesel is a few pence higher (although if its ultra-low sulphur diesel, its the same as petrol), I am sure the retailers/suppliers are forcing up the price to make profit margins bigger. Id hazard a guess its the suppliers, and id hazard a guess thats its because so many "fleet" vehicles and the like (vans, lorrys etc) use diesel, that they know they can get away with it and make tens of millions extra out of the consumer (because of the mileage company vehicles do).

In Italy, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium etc, the price of diesel is considerably lower than the price of petrol, and even in countries that arnt so cheap like Ireland, Germany, Austria etc, the price is still either lower by a few cents, or basically the same.

I do think that a 15p+ difference in price is a scandel; when it was between 2p and 5p it was bad enough, but acceptable, but 15p is just getting plain rediculous, and as I say, im sure there is someone making a pure mint out of it!

frown

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Besides which, they war is out in Iraq, the could just stick a Y-bend off one of the massive pipelines and take a feed of oil for themselves, refine it onsite, and they wouldnt have to worry about taking fuel from the homeland folk!

The sooner we are out of Iraq the better; I hope to go Obama gets in power, because the US will be out of Iraq then, and surely we will follow!!

raftl

Smartchild
Smartchild
I heard on the radio this mornign that the supermarkets are cutting their prices by 5p! One listener texted in that Asda in Clayton were doing diesel for 95p!!!!!!

Wiki Master
Might be talking about Biodiesel tbh mate, as that is around what I pay; cant see them losing 30p+ per litre on it if its regular diesel though lol.

smile

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
My dads wagon runs on Bio.. it smells like a chippy sick

Thing about lies is... you will finally get caught out, remember that smile
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
And the slide continues... hit $125 a barrel before.

Maybe, just maybe, the speculators are being defeated!! I sure hope so!

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
i hope so too bud pray pray

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
asda now down to 112p a litre, wheras bp by 3 stags is 117.9pa litre.... how can they justify such a big difference..

[Linked Image]
http://www.myspace.com/jonah1974
[email protected]

"WELL MY NUTS ARE HALFWAY UP MY ASS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M PERFECT.....! "
Forum Master
Forum Master
shell. morrisons, and sainsburys all at 112p a litre here in the port

bp is at 114p

J
jason24v6
Unregistered
jason24v6
Unregistered
J
its 115 at upton shell & sainsburys just past there

Forum Master
Forum Master
£1.12 a litre at tesco and asda here

Forum Master
Forum Master
I use diesel in my two vans for work, and its costing me £98.00 a go to fill, 3 times a week. The fuel prices are killing the industry, maybe thats what our government wants, then sell us all off to Europe!!!
Heared a while ago that Eddie Stobard was considering using narrow boats to transport goods around the UK waterways! Christ people, we arnt developing, we are going back in time!! shocked

IF IT HAS A HOSE THEN IM YOUR MAN

BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY!
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Well, fingers crossed your right Matt smile

Personally, Im not convinced it will drop quite that low, but for once I hope your right wink

Hehe you gotta have faith faith faith lol!

The basket price today is at a miserly $46 per barrel, and thats after the loss of 2 million barrels that have been intercepted by pirates, otherwise it might have been even lower!!

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Meh!

For once Im glad your smug arse was right wink

...still hasnt quite filtered down to the pumps yet though frown

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Its probably one of the few times im glad I was right myself haha, ive been privately predicting nout but doom and gloom for our economy lately!!

The pump prices probably wont go much lower because there is still profiteering going on, not to mention a certain Mr Brown our wonderful prime minister, needing the tax desperately, but fortunatly the likes of Morrisons and Asda try and keep their prices as low as possible, which ensures the others have to follow suit eventually.

Tis a shame diesel has not followed petrol, its increase in difference over petrol has be approx 3p over the last 3 weeks; its all well and good the refineries saying they cannot keep up with the demand of diesel, but at a time when the car industry it reporting 20+ percent drops in the amount of new cars being sold, I can't see the amount of new diesels adding that much extra strain in a few weeks lol.

Forum Master
Forum Master
90.5p a litre of petrol at tesco here smile

Forum Master
Forum Master
cheapest iv seen for diesel is 106.9 thats sainburys iv anyone knows any cheaper from round here please help me out thumbsup

Forum Master
Forum Master
Scott.... Diesel:

Shell 105.9p EVERYWHERE

Seen 104.9p round here somewhere too. Prob Morissons

As for petrol 90.9p everywhere in Ellesmere Port

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Saw diesel for 104.9 in Leigh today. Everywhere else seems to be 105.9 or 106.9.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
So much for it hitting $200 by Christmas, as we were all being warned in the summer; It hit as low as $38 on Friday before stabilizing at around $40.

The price may begin to rise a few dollars this week, as Opec will probably announce a production cut on the 17th, but if it's $50 a barrel or less at Christmas, it will be very nice too see.

I think it will be. Fingers crossed. Hopefully, by Christmas, the oil pricing will have filtered through enough to knock another penny or two off the price of fuel. Would be awsome to see derv below £1.00 a litre again. We would have been almost there no, had the bastad government not increased the fuel duty to make up for the lower rate of VAT...

The average annual basket price now stands at less that $100, that is pretty amazing considering that from March, right the way through to September, the price was over $100, and for a while it was around the $150 mark (although it never actually hit $150)...

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
lol, innit, on that note think i'll go and fill up soon.

Uncertainty or not knowing causes depression, Im happy because I know I'm going to die one day!
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Would be awsome to see derv below £1.00 a litre again. We would have been almost there no, had the bastad government not increased the fuel duty to make up for the lower rate of VAT...

Awsome-ness!! grin

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Yerrrrr dude, totally awsome!! Haha.

Oh what a surprise, Morrisons leading the way with price drops yet again...

If it wasnt for them, we'd still be paying £1.10 a litre!!

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by Skynews
The move takes the Morrisons diesel price to its lowest level since November 2007 and means drivers will save up to 5p a litre when they fill up.

omg

Has Derv been over a quid for over a year omg omg

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 8:57pm
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,107 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,086 Spotted!