Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,347
Posts1,033,259
Members14,550
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
8 members (3 invisible), 9,922 guests, and 520 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
JohnC, Luke2307, jharwood, TamTam, mrbigglesworth
14,550 Registered Users
New General Forums
Do we need Trident?
by derekdwc - 20th Jan 2016 1:11pm
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
Looking for Joneses
by Markjon88 - 11th Apr 2019 7:06am
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 15
casper 14
bri445 4
Topic Replies
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:20pm
Gaza
by granny - 15th Mar 2024 10:13pm
Get your Money Tree ready
by StellaSimmons - 11th Mar 2024 11:50am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by bri445 - 4th Mar 2024 5:54pm
Xbox
by TudorBlue - 3rd Mar 2024 8:48pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by Abakumss - 2nd Mar 2024 3:52pm
Oleo Works
by diggingdeeper - 1st Mar 2024 11:51pm
Wiper mechanism needed
by Gibbo - 28th Feb 2024 12:29pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#154978 5th May 2007 11:55am
BMW Joe Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Lux et Robur Click

This is a site where "old boys and girls from Park High School, Birkenhead could share stories (good and bad) and re-kindle old friendships (from many years ago or just a few months ago)."

Autowirral.co.uk - The Northwest's Biggest forum of Motoring Enthusiasts.
Cruisewirral.com - The Northwest's Biggest forum of Modified Car Enthusiasts.
Google Ads
#158069 10th Jun 2007 9:53pm
Wiki Master
Online Happy
Wiki Master
Park High School
Park Road South
Birkenhead
Merseyside
CH43 4UY

--------
Was this your School ?

Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
This was my School i hated it very much.. This school was not for me as i needed special needs and this school was a waste of space for me i did pick Clairemount cause i would of benefited but no i got sent to this Shi* hole and didnt get results.. I was the main Computer geek at school if anyone wanted Internet Access they came to me cause the school was connected to the METNET (Wirral Met Collages Computer Network) and one of there servers was connected to the Internet so everyone came to me cause i hacked through the Server to Proxy through it.. The only good thing about this school was some of the teachers who understood where i came from but apart from that it was not a very good experience the school didnt even find out i had Dislexia neither did they find out what was up cause i never had friends in there i kept my self to my self never mixed etc and untill i was 19 i didnt find out exactly what caused my behavior which is diagnosed as Aspergers so if you want your special needs kid to goto this school dont bother cause they never found anything about me so thats my time there :>

Lee Mills

Smartchild
Smartchild
Park High myself 91' to '96 the school was very mixed, ranging from the good to the bad - pupils and teachers, well I have decent job now so it mustn't have been that bad....or was that Birkenhead Sixth form who taught me all I need to know. smile

BMW Joe Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
I went here too from 1998 to 2003.

Also went to Birkenhead Sixth Form a few years ago.

What tutors did you have in both Park High and BSFC MerseyMan?

Smartchild
Smartchild
Mr 'mad dog' Martin did technology...electronics I think, he was my form teacher for 5 years, good salt of the earth bloke but not to be crossed for whatever reason.
Mr Rooke, Georgraphy in my first and second year laid into all the 'wet behind the ears gang' made nicknames for everyone...mine was Tonto....anyway...
Mr Brame...English chilled out bearded bloke who got waaay too much stick in Park High..still see him sometimes on the train on the way to work...Park high nearly drove him to breaking point...well some people in our year did.
Mr Buttery...My graphics teacher, another old school teacher who was down to earth, ex rugby player I think, got on with everyone but another man not to get on the wrong side of.
Miss Weekes west country buxom georgraphy teacher who was very chilled out....
Miss/Mrs Mckenzie my set 2 English teacher very knowledgable teacher even though she looked like penguin out of batman lol
The usual early years PE teachers Mr Williams who sported a Guile out of streetfighter haircut (very 80's) (usually seen with fellow female PE teachers) Miss Gidman, Miss/Mrs Lancely PE teachers.
Music with Mr Gregory, didn;t take long for him to flip his lid and Mr 'Wacko Jacko' Jackson, taught me RE then went onto Music cant really describe that one lol.
History in my first years Mr Birney great fella RIP
Miss Jones for Biology (I don't know what she looks like now 13 years on but she was fine then)
Miss Robinson Social Studies another nice female of the time.....loads more but since I'm at work you can bugger off I have lunch to eat haha

Take care

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
God how i hated that school.. Half them teachers were still going when i was there MerseyMan.. and they still are lol

But jeez.. what a hell hole of a school, fun but crap

Thing about lies is... you will finally get caught out, remember that smile
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
I remember all those teachers.. Mr (John) Martin was my Electronics Teacher to and yes he was not a Teacher to get on the wrong side of.. Other teachers you might Remember... Mrs (Barbara) Daniels was my maths teacher very nice lady very funny too.. Mrs (Joyce) Bradshaw my Special Needs teacher very nice teacher but i think she got fed up of my antics with Computers (grins) Mr (Graham) Maddox my Business Studies teacher also a very knowledgeable in regards to local history and the war.. Ask him a question and it turned the lesson into a history lesson... Mr (Tom) Ainsworth was the Head of Information Technology very easy going bloke and knew how i worked inside and out in regards to computers always kept his eyes on me cause he knew i knew too much.. Mr (Steve) Allen was my psychics teacher very quiet teacher the kids ran all over him and he didnt really care cause he couldnt be bothered with kids who didnt want to learn.. Mrs (Margeret) Chape was my had of house great lady who you could talk to.. Mr (Steve) Holmes was my First year Form Teacher also my P.E. teacher even though i never did P.E.. Mr Bentley (glass eye) was my biology teacher very very funny man always cracking jokes but if you got on the wrong side of him then you knew about it.. Mrs (Lillian) Tennent was my I.T. Teacher hated me cause i was a Pain in the arse (as you can imagine) Mr (Phil) Sheridian was also my I.T. teacher but he left to be Deputy head at a close school to him (WoodChurch High) Mr Astbury deput head of Lower School he was very strict and he always had a tendency to make you cry if you was naughty he was Mr Nasty.. Mr (Martin) Rushton was my Chemistry Teacher in Year Nine nice guy he was also my Dads maths teacher when he was at school he was Old School. Mr Hobson First and Second year Head Master you got on the wrong side of him and you knew about it.. Mrs (Pam) Flannigan very nice Head Mistress very quiet though.. Mr (Di) Williams was a nice fella all the Girls loved him heh! He was the teacher who got me into P.E. even though i HATED it with a Vengence.. Mrs Salter my cooker teacher little old lady who was Old School and who was very Strict but i think she left cause of old age.. Theres loads more i remember from this Sh** hole of a school but i'll leave it there cause my Brain is hurting LOL.. happy

Lee Mills

BMW Joe Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Mr Martin was my technology teacher in lower

Mr Rooke was a decent teacher, enjoyed his Geography lessons

I didn't have Mr Brame, but I remember him getting so much stick like chairs thrown at him by other people in my class

I had Mr Buttery for graphics too, but I think he left after my 1st year with him. Decent guy, very good teacher.

Miss Weekes was my form leader in lower and my geography teacher, she was cool and as you say MerseyMan, very chilled out.

Miss/Mrs Mckenzie definately did look like penguin out of batman. I hated her. She went off ill for a while and never returned lol

lmao @ Mr Williams' streetfighter haircut raftl

I hated Mr Gregory so much and caused so much trouble in his lessons - I hated it.

The 'fine' Miss Jones for Biology - is that the same one that taught Drama? cas she was fine.

Miss Robinson was a good teacher too, enjoed her lessons for history.

Mr Maddocks didn't teach me for anything, but I did go to the school trips he did with the maths teacher (forgotten his name - we called him coffee breath) to France to the Somme and Ypres in Belgium. He was very strict, but a very knowlegable fella.
In my last year of PHS, he started writing a book on the Lusitania on which one of my great great grandfather was on at the time it sunk. So I had a good chat with him about history, but he passed away a few years ago now before he finished his book.

Mr Bently was funny with his glass eye, he used to take it out infront of everyone.

I remember Miss Tenant too, I also had Mr Wimpress and Mr Savage for IT.

Mrs salter raftl we took the piss outta her but she tried to be strict with us.

Can hardly remember the names of my other teachers.

Anyone remember the name of these 3 science teachers I had - One had a birthmark or somethin on his head he taught physics, the other was a big fella who taught biology and was my form tutor and the other one was like a crazy scientist who taught chemistry - a very good laugh he was.

Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Psychics Teacher (Mr Blackburn) Chemistry I knew he ran the Tuck Shop as well but his second name DAMN! Biology teacher i remember him by his looks big guy but his name.. damn!! hehehe

Lee Mills

BMW Joe Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
yeah that was it... mr blackburn happy

Smartchild
Smartchild
Loads more teachers mentioned there that bring back memories, good stuff.

Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Aha happy The mad chemistry teacher was Mr Winch hehehe damn he had me stitches a few times he was also Head of Work Experience.. Nice guy he was and i think hes still there. Anyone remember Mr McMahon hes the Head teacher know i always used to call him Vince heh! (wwe) laugh Did anyone remember the Class rooms behind the Stage ?? Those rooms where spookay! hehe! happy

Lee Mills

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Aww Mr Winch.. he used to let me bunk off in his lessons lol

Mr Theo, i think he was called, was another Science teacher.. used to be fun winding him up..

Had Mrs.. erm.. fs.. English teacher, proper sound..

Loads of the teachers were kool, just a few needed a slap, Mr Campbell for one, grrr..

The stage in upper sound ? me and my mates used to sit off in lower on the stage.. untill Mr Brush muzzy Kennear or whatever was doing something in there and caught us raftl

Thing about lies is... you will finally get caught out, remember that smile
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Are you SoNutz?
Forum Master
Yep the stage in upper school smile There where 2 Class rooms happy they where spooky an dark...

Lee Mills

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
Xbox
by TudorBlue - 3rd Mar 2024 8:48pm
Possible Cause of Dementia
by diggingdeeper - 22nd Feb 2024 2:08am
Wiper mechanism needed
by Peter0787 - 20th Feb 2024 4:07pm
For Sale & Free
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
TheComputerLab
TheComputerLab
Wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
Floral pavilion promo code?
by TheComputerLab - 31st Dec 2018 2:11pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am
New Enthusiast Forums
Xbox