Universal 4 channel adjustable line out converter
The LC7 is the one-piece solution for replacing the radio or adding an amplifier to any factory system. By isolating the system, providing a 4 channel signal level converter, an internal remote trigger and a common ground speaker conversion circuit, the LC7 is truly a multi-problem solution.
• Adjusts up to 4 channels of signal input from 2 to 60 watts
• The LC7 transformer isolates the input and output circuits, blocking DC noise and preventing snap, crackles and pops typical in other products.
• Sealed potentiometers prevent circuit-induced distortion and signal drift.
• Allows for conversion of floating ground head units to match common ground speakers systems.
• Provides an internal trigger to turn on a 2 amp/12 volt power line with a 1second delay for an amplifier or power antenna.
• Deliver linear frequency response /-0.5 dB from 20 to 20,000 Hz, for unparalleled sound quality.
£35, does quite a lot tho as you can see!