For all those with HSBC like myself, the local branch currently at Hamilton Square will be closing on Friday 20th July 2007.
The new branch, located on Grange Road (doesn't mention where exactly, so if anyone knows let me know too!) will open on the following Monday 23rd July 2007.
The move will benifit a lot of branch customers as the new building will have the following new features available:
- A better central location close to town centre retail outlets
- A Larger Banking hall
- More staff to help
- Cash machines, 2 of which will be available 24 hours
- Cash paying-in machines. These will actually count the cash.
- Cheque paying-in machine
- Coin paying-in machine. These will sort and count the coin for you.
- Additional machines which will allow you to print or view your statement and transfer money between your accounts.
- Increased opening hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9am to 5pm
Tuesday - 9:30am to 5pm
Saturday - 9am to 5pm
For those of you who are existing customers, you should have already had, or will receive a letter containing this information.
Great idea to be open all day saturday, very useful for people like me with typical 9 to 5 jobs throughout the week.
An excellent investment by HSBC if you ask me