Welcome to WikiWirral, sharing is what we do best.
Forum Statistics
Posts1,027,392
Topics75,527
Members13,471
Forums65
Posts in last 24hrs15
Most Online14,906
Nov 23rd, 2019
Who's Online Now
39 registered members (10 invisible), 1,282 guests, and269 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Social Media : Follow Us


Popular Topics(Views 7days)
New General Forums
The cat got the cream
by snowhite. 23rd Jul 2020 2:25pm
Eddie Flanagan comedian
by mikeeb. 22nd Jul 2020 2:23pm
McDonald's Haven't any Empathy
by BultacoAstro. 13th Jul 2020 1:20pm
Masks and gloves
by cools. 7th Jul 2020 9:35am
New Wirral History
A Stanworth Shop, Birkenhead North
by diggingdeeper. 6th Aug 2020 11:11am
Toll booths Birkenhead Tunnel
by mikeeb. 4th Aug 2020 2:34pm
The new 4 bridges.
by mikeeb. 7th Jul 2020 4:10pm
Outdoor swimming pools
by mikeeb. 30th Jun 2020 4:26pm
WW2 Bomb Map - Wallasey
by red_devil. 9th Nov 2019 12:21am
Forum Tips
Photo Gallery Forums
Boaty McBoatface takes shape
The gathering storm: Mersey waterfront today
Topic Replies
A Stanworth Shop, Birkenhead North
by diggingdeeper. 6th Aug 2020 11:11am
Coronavirus
by casper. 6th Aug 2020 10:16am
14 Stirrup Arrowe Park Road
by joney. 6th Aug 2020 9:08am
What Wood?
by rocks. 6th Aug 2020 6:40am
Toll booths Birkenhead Tunnel
by Salmon. 5th Aug 2020 4:41pm
Brook St Birkenhead
by joney. 5th Aug 2020 7:51am
Black lives matter protests
by casper. 3rd Aug 2020 9:55pm
Three light unit
by gerry1. 3rd Aug 2020 10:36am
August
M T W T F S S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
Recent Posts : What's On ?
Previous Topic
Next Topic
Print Topic
Rate Topic
Page 33 of 47 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 46 47
Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077621
25th May 2020 7:43pm
25th May 2020 7:43pm
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,033
Heswallish
F
fish5133 Offline
Forum Guardian
fish5133  Offline
Forum Guardian
F
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,033
Heswallish
Originally Posted by cools
Big mistake by Cummings not even apologising or looking slightly sorry. He's not at all likeable, I think he should do the honourable thing and resign. I feel sorry for Boris he doesn't look well and what a burden it is being prime minister at the moment.

Losing sympathy with Boris after listening to him defend Cummings. Glad they got us over the Brexit line but think Boris has just made himself as bad as Cummings in standing by his man.. Seen it all before big show of support followed in a day or two of him resigning.

Google Ads
Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077626
25th May 2020 9:28pm
25th May 2020 9:28pm
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 205
Wirral
L
Longnails Offline
Addict
Longnails  Offline
Addict
L
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 205
Wirral
Cummings needs to resign; one rule for him and another rule for the whole nation! Why can't this man see what he has done is so very wrong!

Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077627
25th May 2020 9:38pm
25th May 2020 9:38pm
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral

So far as I'm concerned, in the same situation I would have done the same thing.
No crime committed because there was no law. Therefore making a decision to look after a wife and child is not something anyone should have to apologise for.

If any man can say they would leave their 4 yr old child in a vulnerable position, then shame on them.

Media have lied and whipped it up with inflammatory accusations. Sick to death of the press and media to be honest. It also looks like a whole new batch of newly qualified journalists have just been taken on, and they're all trying to get the latest scoop .
Pathetic, the whole lot.

And Casper, we know you don't like anyone within the Tory party, simply because they are Tory so anything you say is instantly dismissed for being character assassinations. Tell me, what on earth has Boris's hair got to do with anything.... ( a point you made last week.) ?

Why was Kinnock not scrutinised for travelling from Wales to London to see his father on his birthday and back home again in the same day ? He said he was delivering provisions. He may have been, I don't know, but clearly it was in breach of guidelines, and he didn't need to take his wife with him. Should he be sacked as an MP ? I don't think so, because he's a good MP but some might think Starmer shoudl tell him to go for disobeying the lockdown rules .


Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: fish5133] #1077629
25th May 2020 10:17pm
25th May 2020 10:17pm
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
Originally Posted by fish5133
Originally Posted by cools
Big mistake by Cummings not even apologising or looking slightly sorry. He's not at all likeable, I think he should do the honourable thing and resign. I feel sorry for Boris he doesn't look well and what a burden it is being prime minister at the moment.

Losing sympathy with Boris after listening to him defend Cummings. Glad they got us over the Brexit line but think Boris has just made himself as bad as Cummings in standing by his man.. Seen it all before big show of support followed in a day or two of him resigning.


Thing is Fish, I believe we need Cummings more than ever to help get us through the rest of Brexit. It's in the National interest that he should stay at the moment. If he should go, then the rest is History.


Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: granny] #1077634
26th May 2020 8:33am
26th May 2020 8:33am
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
C
casper Online content
Forum Addict
casper  Online Content
Forum Addict
C
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
Originally Posted by granny

So far as I'm concerned, in the same situation I would have done the same thing.
No crime committed because there was no law. Therefore making a decision to look after a wife and child is not something anyone should have to apologise for.

If any man can say they would leave their 4 yr old child in a vulnerable position, then shame on them.

Media have lied and whipped it up with inflammatory accusations. Sick to death of the press and media to be honest. It also looks like a whole new batch of newly qualified journalists have just been taken on, and they're all trying to get the latest scoop .
Pathetic, the whole lot.

And Casper, we know you don't like anyone within the Tory party, simply because they are Tory so anything you say is instantly dismissed for being character assassinations. Tell me, what on earth has Boris's hair got to do with anything.... ( a point you made last week.) ?

Why was Kinnock not scrutinised for travelling from Wales to London to see his father on his birthday and back home again in the same day ? He said he was delivering provisions. He may have been, I don't know, but clearly it was in breach of guidelines, and he didn't need to take his wife with him. Should he be sacked as an MP ? I don't think so, because he's a good MP but some might think Starmer shoudl tell him to go for disobeying the lockdown rules .



Many have had to make similar hard decisions throughout this crisis, many without any support at all, both men and women to comply with the guidelines, is it also shame on them?

Media have lied really, who stood in front of the camera's and tried to dismiss the allegations of the other trips he made as lies with no substance ? can you explain the inflammatory accusations.

So anything I say whether true or false will be dismissed because I don't like the Tory party ( which is very true), yes I did mention Boris's hair it is part of his presentation as a jolly likeable chap ready with a quip a selling point the reason I did mention it because he plastered it down to make him look more like a serious leader, unfortunately when the real test comes, when it is a matter of life and death it doesn't work he lacks the qualities, that is way he needs Cummings so badly he will forgive anything, it is also worth noting that many Tories don't agree with his decision.

As to Kinnock, I didn't hear or read much about it (did he visit any castles whilst there?) and if he breached the rules then he should be dealt with I have no problem with that and never implied otherwise, but to use it as an excuse to legitimise Cumming's behaviour, well you know the old adage, two wrongs don't make a right, I also noticed a few Tory mouth pieces trying the same tactic, spread the blame point the finger somewhere else, aka throw some shit and it might stick.

And finally you say you would have done the same thing, so you would have visited a Castle and sat admiring the view on a towpath with your allegedly ill partner whilst infected, not very granny is it?

Re: Coronavirus [Re: casper] #1077635
26th May 2020 9:13am
26th May 2020 9:13am
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
C
casper Online content
Forum Addict
casper  Online Content
Forum Addict
C
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
Originally Posted by casper
The regulations were designed to confuse, the lack of clarity is a hallmark of this government, it makes the truth hard to find, and the guilty even harder, and it is easier to deflect the blame onto someone or something else.


Just thought I would re post.

Re: Coronavirus [Re: casper] #1077636
26th May 2020 9:34am
26th May 2020 9:34am
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral


Originally Posted by casper
Originally Posted by granny

So far as I'm concerned, in the same situation I would have done the same thing.
No crime committed because there was no law. Therefore making a decision to look after a wife and child is not something anyone should have to apologise for.

If any man can say they would leave their 4 yr old child in a vulnerable position, then shame on them.

Media have lied and whipped it up with inflammatory accusations. Sick to death of the press and media to be honest. It also looks like a whole new batch of newly qualified journalists have just been taken on, and they're all trying to get the latest scoop .
Pathetic, the whole lot.

And Casper, we know you don't like anyone within the Tory party, simply because they are Tory so anything you say is instantly dismissed for being character assassinations. Tell me, what on earth has Boris's hair got to do with anything.... ( a point you made last week.) ?

Why was Kinnock not scrutinised for travelling from Wales to London to see his father on his birthday and back home again in the same day ? He said he was delivering provisions. He may have been, I don't know, but clearly it was in breach of guidelines, and he didn't need to take his wife with him. Should he be sacked as an MP ? I don't think so, because he's a good MP but some might think Starmer shoudl tell him to go for disobeying the lockdown rules .



Many have had to make similar hard decisions throughout this crisis, many without any support at all, both men and women to comply with the guidelines, is it also shame on them?

Media have lied really, who stood in front of the camera's and tried to dismiss the allegations of the other trips he made as lies with no substance ? can you explain the inflammatory accusations.

So anything I say whether true or false will be dismissed because I don't like the Tory party ( which is very true), yes I did mention Boris's hair it is part of his presentation as a jolly likeable chap ready with a quip a selling point the reason I did mention it because he plastered it down to make him look more like a serious leader, unfortunately when the real test comes, when it is a matter of life and death it doesn't work he lacks the qualities, that is way he needs Cummings so badly he will forgive anything, it is also worth noting that many Tories don't agree with his decision.

As to Kinnock, I didn't hear or read much about it (did he visit any castles whilst there?) and if he breached the rules then he should be dealt with I have no problem with that and never implied otherwise, but to use it as an excuse to legitimise Cumming's behaviour, well you know the old adage, two wrongs don't make a right, I also noticed a few Tory mouth pieces trying the same tactic, spread the blame point the finger somewhere else, aka throw some shit and it might stick.

And finally you say you would have done the same thing, so you would have visited a Castle and sat admiring the view on a towpath with your allegedly ill partner whilst infected, not very granny is it?


Same thing, yet again, Just to ask, have you managed to get your hair cut in the last two months ? There's a lot of people who haven't due to social distancing. Maybe your wife can do yours, but not all wives have a talent for such things.

However, that is of no concern.. Let's get to the real point you have dragged up about visiting a castle.... Barnard Castle in this instance . I'm not even sure if you actually listened to his testimony yesterday , Casper. Even if you did , nobody visited a castle, and do you know why ? Because all Castle's throughout the country were closed ! Barnard Castle is English Heritage, and one has to pay an entrance fee,,, it was closed.

He admitted he went to the town of Barnard Castle , and gave his testimony on that. There were clearly other people out and about around the town, and yes he said he sat by the river bank away from everyone.If you prefer not to believe his statement, so be it. It's not surprising as you don't believe anything apart from the bilge the Guardian, and others pump out on a daily basis. I suppose that not your fault though . He did clarify the point about herd immunity.... did you hear that ? That was another black mark against him in your book.
And yes, I would have done what he did. If he had been very poorly, then it makes sense to do a test drive before making a long journey. Particularly if there are no stopping places on route.. We've all felt wobbly after being ill.

Now go and get your hair put in a pigtail.

Last edited by granny; 26th May 2020 9:36am.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: casper] #1077637
26th May 2020 9:41am
26th May 2020 9:41am
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
Originally Posted by casper
Originally Posted by casper
The regulations were designed to confuse, the lack of clarity is a hallmark of this government, it makes the truth hard to find, and the guilty even harder, and it is easier to deflect the blame onto someone or something else.


Just thought I would re post.



Exactly, that was the position taken at the time, then all of a sudden the position changed and everything was crystal clear as to the do's and don'ts . Why did it take so long for the sceptics and political activists to understand the clarity of the guidance ?


Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: granny] #1077638
26th May 2020 10:09am
26th May 2020 10:09am
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,522
Birkenhead
diggingdeeper Offline

Wiki Master
diggingdeeper  Offline

Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,522
Birkenhead
Cummings had a potentially infected child - where was the sense in taking that child to a vulnerable household? Would you have done that to your vulnerable parents? Furthermore, travelling 260 miles in the same vehicle when you suspect you have CV is further increasing the chances the child is also infected.

There was absolutely nothing "exceptional" about his case - it was common to a significant proportion of the rest of the population of the UK, therefore he broke the law. The law was about infection, you can't use infection as an exemption from a law about that same infection.

And yes, there was a law - Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 which came into force on the 26th March - before Cummings travelled. He broke the law.

Cummings is a professional tactician (come acting Prime Minister) - his remit is to get and keep the Tories in power whilst maintaining the Tories ability to freely steal and kill, he has no remit to do what is good for the country. He is Gollum personified.


The further you are down the pay scale, the more 'essential' you are when the s--- hits the fan... Sue Farbysmith 2020

Insults are engendered from vulgar minds, like toadstools from a dunghill - Charles Caleb Colton

We don't do charity in Germany, We pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn
Re: Coronavirus [Re: granny] #1077639
26th May 2020 11:02am
26th May 2020 11:02am
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
C
casper Online content
Forum Addict
casper  Online Content
Forum Addict
C
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
Originally Posted by granny


Originally Posted by casper
Originally Posted by granny

So far as I'm concerned, in the same situation I would have done the same thing.
No crime committed because there was no law. Therefore making a decision to look after a wife and child is not something anyone should have to apologise for.

If any man can say they would leave their 4 yr old child in a vulnerable position, then shame on them.

Media have lied and whipped it up with inflammatory accusations. Sick to death of the press and media to be honest. It also looks like a whole new batch of newly qualified journalists have just been taken on, and they're all trying to get the latest scoop .
Pathetic, the whole lot.

And Casper, we know you don't like anyone within the Tory party, simply because they are Tory so anything you say is instantly dismissed for being character assassinations. Tell me, what on earth has Boris's hair got to do with anything.... ( a point you made last week.) ?

Why was Kinnock not scrutinised for travelling from Wales to London to see his father on his birthday and back home again in the same day ? He said he was delivering provisions. He may have been, I don't know, but clearly it was in breach of guidelines, and he didn't need to take his wife with him. Should he be sacked as an MP ? I don't think so, because he's a good MP but some might think Starmer shoudl tell him to go for disobeying the lockdown rules .



Many have had to make similar hard decisions throughout this crisis, many without any support at all, both men and women to comply with the guidelines, is it also shame on them?

Media have lied really, who stood in front of the camera's and tried to dismiss the allegations of the other trips he made as lies with no substance ? can you explain the inflammatory accusations.

So anything I say whether true or false will be dismissed because I don't like the Tory party ( which is very true), yes I did mention Boris's hair it is part of his presentation as a jolly likeable chap ready with a quip a selling point the reason I did mention it because he plastered it down to make him look more like a serious leader, unfortunately when the real test comes, when it is a matter of life and death it doesn't work he lacks the qualities, that is way he needs Cummings so badly he will forgive anything, it is also worth noting that many Tories don't agree with his decision.

As to Kinnock, I didn't hear or read much about it (did he visit any castles whilst there?) and if he breached the rules then he should be dealt with I have no problem with that and never implied otherwise, but to use it as an excuse to legitimise Cumming's behaviour, well you know the old adage, two wrongs don't make a right, I also noticed a few Tory mouth pieces trying the same tactic, spread the blame point the finger somewhere else, aka throw some shit and it might stick.

And finally you say you would have done the same thing, so you would have visited a Castle and sat admiring the view on a towpath with your allegedly ill partner whilst infected, not very granny is it?


Same thing, yet again, Just to ask, have you managed to get your hair cut in the last two months ? There's a lot of people who haven't due to social distancing. Maybe your wife can do yours, but not all wives have a talent for such things.

However, that is of no concern.. Let's get to the real point you have dragged up about visiting a castle.... Barnard Castle in this instance . I'm not even sure if you actually listened to his testimony yesterday , Casper. Even if you did , nobody visited a castle, and do you know why ? Because all Castle's throughout the country were closed ! Barnard Castle is English Heritage, and one has to pay an entrance fee,,, it was closed.

He admitted he went to the town of Barnard Castle , and gave his testimony on that. There were clearly other people out and about around the town, and yes he said he sat by the river bank away from everyone.If you prefer not to believe his statement, so be it. It's not surprising as you don't believe anything apart from the bilge the Guardian, and others pump out on a daily basis. I suppose that not your fault though . He did clarify the point about herd immunity.... did you hear that ? That was another black mark against him in your book.
And yes, I would have done what he did. If he had been very poorly, then it makes sense to do a test drive before making a long journey. Particularly if there are no stopping places on route.. We've all felt wobbly after being ill.

Now go and get your hair put in a pigtail.


So he visited the town of Barnard Castle and sat by a river bank why? if he was testing his eyesight and his fitness to drive why would require his wife to be him and why would they sit by a riverbank? surely he would have picked a route that would have tested his alertness and fitness to drive, without having to stop off anywhere maybe they let him take a break when he took his driving test and he thought it was okay, I mean being such a fine upstanding chap surely he wouldn't want to risk any injury to his wife, after all he didn't have such concerns when he drove his wife and child down there, and why was there an attempt to discredit the reports that he visited other places, you know the ones, the lies the press told, if anything it has highlighted to many that we have a government that is prepared to lie and deceive to protect its own.

As for hair cutting, I have never been one for long hair, fortunately enough I visited the barbers the Friday before lockdown, and have clippers a no 3 all over, done by my good self, nice and tidy no drama's, although I do wonder why Boris's hair appears to have stayed the same length throughout, not withstanding the attempt to flatten it down to make himself look more statesman like and believable.

Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077640
26th May 2020 11:16am
26th May 2020 11:16am
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,522
Birkenhead
diggingdeeper Offline

Wiki Master
diggingdeeper  Offline

Wiki Master
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 13,522
Birkenhead
It was his wife's birthday, surely that classes as exceptional - I mean, I'm amazed anyone would marry him.


The further you are down the pay scale, the more 'essential' you are when the s--- hits the fan... Sue Farbysmith 2020

Insults are engendered from vulgar minds, like toadstools from a dunghill - Charles Caleb Colton

We don't do charity in Germany, We pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn
Re: Coronavirus [Re: diggingdeeper] #1077643
26th May 2020 11:47am
26th May 2020 11:47am
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
It was his wife's birthday, surely that classes as exceptional - I mean, I'm amazed anyone would marry him.


Excuse me ! You handed your notice in on this topic last week.

I wouldn't class 15 mins break on a river bank much of a birthday celebration ! Why wouldn't anyone marry him ? Women like men with brains. Are you married DD ? No ! ok, sorry for asking .


Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077644
26th May 2020 11:48am
26th May 2020 11:48am
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral
granny Offline
Wiki Master
granny  Offline
Wiki Master
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,331
Wirral


@ Casper, He was risking injury to his wife by staying in London..

I think that he has behaved in a far more reasonable way than those who now persecute him, surround and threaten his child's home - and apparently now also the home of his elderly parents - for what I believe are purely political motives.


Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Re: Coronavirus [Re: cools] #1077645
26th May 2020 12:18pm
26th May 2020 12:18pm
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,053
birkenhead
mikeeb Offline

Forum Guide
mikeeb  Offline

Forum Guide
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,053
birkenhead
He shouldn't have gone. The rule was clear, stay at home if you have symptons.
Also the rule was brought in to stop the spread around the country. By leaving London, which was the worst hit area in the UK at the time, there was a chance of taking the virus north.
He ignored it because he thought no one would notice and it and has now blew up in his face.

Also, the driving 15 minutes to see if he was fit to drive was a load of crap. He says he wanted to see if his eyesight was ok but then sat down for 15 minutes admiring the view. I'm afraid you will know if it is ok, and certainly not drive if it isn't.

The only reason I can think of why they are not sacking him is, Boris will only have 1 leg to stand on if he is gone.

Re: Coronavirus [Re: granny] #1077648
26th May 2020 12:38pm
26th May 2020 12:38pm
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
C
casper Online content
Forum Addict
casper  Online Content
Forum Addict
C
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,144
wallasey
Originally Posted by granny


@ Casper, He was risking injury to his wife by staying in London..

I think that he has behaved in a far more reasonable way than those who now persecute him, surround and threaten his child's home - and apparently now also the home of his elderly parents - for what I believe are purely political motives.


Do you really believe that his family were under a threat of violence ?personally I would have felt quite safe with a bunch of journalists outside my home, locked down under surveillance, police on call, a proverbial Fort Knox, these people are the same as celebrities they welcome the media intrusion when it suits, are you suggesting the Labour Party instructed this gathering for political gain? or was it public interest as far as I am aware they haven't used this for political gain only asking for a enquiry along with many others, he had the virus when he took them on a 200 odd mile trip wasn't he concerned for his ability to drive then, even some of those Tories I despise so much have had the decency to echo the concerns of their constituents instead of trying blag it out, I also note you show concern that if Cummings goes oops! not a pun, it will affect what the government is trying to do, oh dear! the organ grinder sacked, who does that leave?

Page 33 of 47 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 46 47

Moderated by  Mod 

Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
A Stanworth Shop, Birkenhead North
by diggingdeeper. 6th Aug 2020 11:11am
Toll booths Birkenhead Tunnel
by mikeeb. 4th Aug 2020 2:34pm
What Wood?
by rocks. 1st Aug 2020 7:12pm
New Merseyrail trains covered in graffiti
by mikeeb. 28th Jul 2020 6:38pm
Advice Needed Hellcat Carrera rear Wheel
by BultacoAstro. 28th Jul 2020 11:04am
For Sale & Free
Three light unit
by gerry1. 3rd Aug 2020 10:36am
Carlton Players Birkenhead Theatre Programmes
by NickWirral. 19th Jul 2020 8:54pm
Ipad Mini 5th Gen
by Catsick. 11th Jul 2020 1:58pm
Nintendo Switch Console plus accessories/games
by Catsick. 11th Jul 2020 8:38am
Writing Desk/Bureau
by Catsick. 16th Feb 2020 8:54am
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Birkenhead
Posts: 13,521
Joined: July 2008
Show All Member Profiles 
Newest Members
Bobblenose, Johan_Enrik, Oscar27, Barry02020, mpitch
13471 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
New Wirral Info
What Wood?
by rocks. 1st Aug 2020 7:12pm
Covid testing with certification on Wirral
by CarterUSM. 23rd Jul 2020 10:46am
Neowise comet
by mikeeb. 20th Jul 2020 9:04pm
Polish trades?
by Robivan. 17th Jul 2020 6:29pm
Wirral rocks
by GaryFromWirral. 9th Jul 2020 6:35pm
News : New Topics
New Merseyrail trains covered in graffiti
by mikeeb. 28th Jul 2020 6:38pm
Found bicycle seat cover
by BultacoAstro. 25th Jul 2020 10:43am
Regeneration of New Ferry
by Excoriator. 24th Jul 2020 3:53pm
Painted frontages of new Ferry Shops.
by Excoriator. 23rd Jul 2020 11:29pm
Eastham Train Station
by BultacoAstro. 11th Jul 2020 8:26am
New Enthusiast Forums
Advice Needed Hellcat Carrera rear Wheel
by BultacoAstro. 28th Jul 2020 11:04am
River Mersey , then and now
by cools. 23rd Jul 2020 7:19pm
What is sitting on roof
by BultacoAstro. 9th Jul 2020 11:03am
Cruel ear cropping breeders moved to Bromborough
by venice. 21st Mar 2019 4:10pm
Salt and Blood Pressure
by diggingdeeper. 22nd Sep 2018 7:42pm
Popular Topics(Views 24hrs)
Wirral Sunrise Sunset
Sunrise Thu 5:38am
Sunset Thu 8:57pm
Local Time Thu 11:15am
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1.1