Our Success is in our members who value our strength as a valued community.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,281
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
7 members (3 invisible), 8,791 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
What song are you listening to?
by diggingdeeper - 28th Mar 2024 6:06pm
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Well, I was accused of scare mongering not so long ago.. What do people make of this ?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
God it’s frightening isn’t it Granny...I can quite believe it of those scheming megalomaniacs EU lot...I don’t trust them one bit.. two world wars with Germany and yet they still may win...our ancestors will be turning in their graves all for nought....

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by cools
God it’s frightening isn’t it Granny...I can quite believe it of those scheming megalomaniacs EU lot...I don’t trust them one bit.. two world wars with Germany and yet they still may win...our ancestors will be turning in their graves all for nought....

Goodness knows what's going on and yes it is scary, Cools. Germany had the worlds biggest intelligence HQ opened in Berlin , Feb this year.
14,000 windows and 12,000 doors and size of 36 football pitches ! Not bad for a country that was decimated 70 yrs ago !

With regard to your previous post, I'm with you all the way. I bet there isn't a guy on Wiki who can honestly say that he hasn't groped a boob, a leg or a bottom of a woman when he was younger, and taking that into account, who knows what position they would hold in the future, and who knows which ordinary women will start to retrace their old boyfriends and start a marathon of accusations . It doesn't stop with the big names, once the ball starts to roll .

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Originally Posted by granny

Well, I was accused of scare mongering not so long ago.. What do people make of this ?

You don't actually believe this do you granny? it is without doubt a load of old bollocks, the guy is a Walter Mitty.

@ cools Yes I would have been outraged at Corbyn or anybody else, who or what you are or represent doesn't give a right to do as you please, and women or for that matter men who could see their careers affected if they speak out tend to keep quiet, a whole different set of circumstances to the dirty tickets on the bus and train, and yes if we are seeing someone the circumstances change again, horses for courses, as in most cases people speak out when the perpetrators are in the media's glare, look at the prince Andrew thing or many other cases, Saville, the clergy, football coaches, turn the stone over and all the rot is exposed, Boris is no different, its not about stay or leave, its about the character of a man that is in a position of power, and at the moment is doing his very best act of deny deny deny.

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Simon Bean, as seen in the video has apologised and withdrawn his statement regarding the European army, no letters were received confirmed by the Generals involved, scaremongering of the worst kind, this guy stands on the same platform as the far right nutters.

Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by casper
Simon Bean, as seen in the video has apologised and withdrawn his statement regarding the European army, no letters were received confirmed by the Generals involved, scaremongering of the worst kind, this guy stands on the same platform as the far right nutters.

Far from a total denial, he stated ...

I need to make a public apology to General Riley and Admiral Sir Roger Lane-Nott. They did not receive any letters but rather they received details at a meeting at the Royal United Services Institute. It is believed that commitments and assurances have been made by Government figures to the EU. Who has made these commitments and what are they?

Since last night’s stream things have gone bonkers. I implore veterans and the public to keep things non-violent and we need an urgent dialogue with Boris Johnson and Defence Minister Ben Wallace over EU Defence Unification.

If Bercow becomes interim PM we as a nation are finished.

Furthermore, in response Admiral Sir Roger Lane-Nott stated ....

I am not going into Parliament with Gen Reilly. Veterans for Britain has been warning about the EU Defence Union and the under the table agreements made by the May Government for some time. No Parliamentary Scrutiny from MPs or Defence Select Committee.

You can see what Lt Gen Jonathon Riley said about a month ago on this subject HERE

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
Old Hand
Old Hand
I find all this terrifying and so confusing. Having seen this video, just who do we believe? I do not understand all these committees and everything with capital letters without having to look each one up. Also just how many of the general public would be aware of all this?
Regarding handing all our defence and security over on the 31st October, would this be happening if Brexit was cancelled or we left with no deal? Had all this been arranged long before Brexit anyway? How can anyone vote to remain if they know all this could happen! I just wish we had someone who could tell us just what's going on in plain English, for everyone who wants to stay English before it's too late, but I think it probably is too late already!

Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Your not supposed to understand any of it, it is just a smoke-screen to put you off trying to understand what is going on.

What is really going on is the general policy (globally) of keep the "erks" under control and poor.

This Government has spent more money than any other Government by a long long way. Yet It is very difficult to find where that money went, almost everything you have heard of has had cuts, yet that money went somewhere!

Coming up to election time and they are offering back 10% of those cuts as a bribe, what happened to the other 90%? What happened to the huge amount of extra money they borrowed?

Last edited by diggingdeeper; 6th Oct 2019 4:40pm.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

Far from a total denial, he stated ...

I need to make a public apology to General Riley and Admiral Sir Roger Lane-Nott. They did not receive any letters but rather they received details at a meeting at the Royal United Services Institute. It is believed that commitments and assurances have been made by Government figures to the EU. Who has made these commitments and what are they?

Since last night’s stream things have gone bonkers. I implore veterans and the public to keep things non-violent and we need an urgent dialogue with Boris Johnson and Defence Minister Ben Wallace over EU Defence Unification.

If Bercow becomes interim PM we as a nation are finished.

Furthermore, in response Admiral Sir Roger Lane-Nott stated ....

I am not going into Parliament with Gen Reilly. Veterans for Britain has been warning about the EU Defence Union and the under the table agreements made by the May Government for some time. No Parliamentary Scrutiny from MPs or Defence Select Committee.

You can see what Lt Gen Jonathon Riley said about a month ago on this subject HERE

Simon Bean was mischief making with his video, he is a UKIP supporter and has stood on the same platform as Tommy (Yaxley Lennon) Robinson, he (Bean) threatened to close down ports at Dover and cause disruption in London with his imaginary army of 40,000 veterans and threatens unrest if we don't leave, and these are the people that tout the word democracy in every sentence,whilst waving the union flag, shades of the 1970's with army chiefs putting in their two penn'orth, a dangerous mix of the military and the far right.

Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Simon Bean was mischief making with his video, he is a UKIP supporter and has stood on the same platform as Tommy (Yaxley Lennon) Robinson, he (Bean) threatened to close down ports at Dover and cause disruption in London with his imaginary army of 40,000 veterans and threatens unrest if we don't leave, and these are the people that tout the word democracy in every sentence,whilst waving the union flag, shades of the 1970's with army chiefs putting in their two penn'orth, a dangerous mix of the military and the far right.

No, Simon Bean and many others are people who know how many lives were thrown away to keep our country's sovereignty and independence.

Germany might be having a slight hiccup at the moment (planned or otherwise) but I can guarantee they will come back to dominate the EU again.

How can you justify being in the EU to anyone who lost relatives in WW1 or WW2. It is not like the EU is a peace-keeping entity, it run by war mongers the same as most leaders in this world.

The common factor throughout is the creation of a bipartite society, the rich rulers and the rest. Any Government that allows a failing company to award its leader £40m for failing is a corrupt Government.

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

No, Simon Bean and many others are people who know how many lives were thrown away to keep our country's sovereignty and independence.

Germany might be having a slight hiccup at the moment (planned or otherwise) but I can guarantee they will come back to dominate the EU again.

How can you justify being in the EU to anyone who lost relatives in WW1 or WW2. It is not like the EU is a peace-keeping entity, it run by war mongers the same as most leaders in this world.

The common factor throughout is the creation of a bipartite society, the rich rulers and the rest. Any Government that allows a failing company to award its leader £40m for failing is a corrupt Government.

I agree DD the UK being one of the biggest warmongers amongst those you mentioned, and yes I served in Germany and I know the cost I have family buried in France, and in the Atlantic, a brother in law killed in Aden and a friend lost on RFA Sir Gallahad, so I don't need a lecture on the cost of war, the biggest criminals are those in power that use us as pawns in their war games while raking in the cash and those that profess to be patriots amongst them members of the Royal Family and Lords that were ready to jump into bed with the Nazis but will always be at the back of the queue when it comes to paying the full price,

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

the biggest criminals are those in power that use us as pawns in their war games while raking in the cash and those that profess to be patriots amongst them members of the Royal Family and Lords that were ready to jump into bed with the Nazis but will always be at the back of the queue when it comes to paying the full price,

Are you saying our Royal Family supported the Nazi's ? No they did not.

Considering you make those accusations, how is it you are happy to remain 'in bed' with the Germany of today(the biggest criminals of all) ?

~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Forum Master
Here here Granny x

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Originally Posted by granny

the biggest criminals are those in power that use us as pawns in their war games while raking in the cash and those that profess to be patriots amongst them members of the Royal Family and Lords that were ready to jump into bed with the Nazis but will always be at the back of the queue when it comes to paying the full price,

Are you saying our Royal Family supported the Nazi's ? No they did not.

Considering you make those accusations, how is it you are happy to remain 'in bed' with the Germany of today(the biggest criminals of all) ?

Whoa granny were did I state I was in bed with Germany? I said I served in BAOR as many others did, some even married German girls ( the biggest criminals of them all )they are human beings with hopes and fears the same as us

Prince Edward was a known Nazi sympathiser aIong with his wife and many other peers were put under surveillance due to Nazi sympathies, he was a member of the Royal family was he not?

I am also a bit p'd off being branded a traitor or remoaner because I used my democratic right to vote for my preference, I do not call leaver's names, they made their choice also and are entitled to their opinion I have as much right to stand under the union flag as those that wrap themselves in it and use it as a symbol of their patriotism.

Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
That is the point, the EU is an entity that is little to do with the innocent population, its an unnecessary political entity run by the very people we don't want running our affairs, that is much the same as our own Government and many others but having two Governments in our hierarchy makes even less sense. Furthermore, if the national and EU Government have different policies, the EU trumps the national Government. The absolute power of Veto disappeared with the Lisbon Treaty which incidentally also introduced the supposed right to leave the EU which has since been shown to be a double edged saw.

Virtually all EU good "laws" could have come about with agreement but without the need to make the EU and this would have allowed the personalisation that each country needs. How is it possible to have the same currency with such disparate nations, how is it possible to have common policy between industrial nations, agricultural nations and tourist nations, you can't, it will always be biased towards the richest or most powerful nation at the expense of the others. The EU is not about commonality, it's policies promote division and eventual destruction of countries within the EU.

I fail to see how giving the country's independence and power away to another entity against the democratic wish of the people cannot be called traitorous? They may not be a traitor to the Government, they may not be a traitor to themselves but surely they are traitors to the nation?

We never voted to join the EU, we never voted to join the common market, we never voted on the Lisbon treaty but we have voted to leave the EU.

Perhaps we should leave the same way as we joined, leave and then have a referendum after two years, if that system was good enough to join then the EU should accept that it is good enough to leave (or not).

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am