Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,280
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
12 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 7,899 guests, and 667 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 21st Mar 2024 9:27am
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1069203 4th Jun 2019 3:53pm
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Things seem to move at a rapid pace in this day and age. The latest announcement this pm is that Change UK have fallen apart.

Anna Soubry is now the new Leader of the party, various members have left it ( half of the original cast) Chukka being one of them.

It remains to be seen where they will head off to next. This whole political theatre was never , that I can remember, in such a childish production of fantasy as it is today.

Corbyn refused to attend the State Banquet, but requested an audience with Trump whom he is protesting about down the road from Parliament.

Khan and Trump having a spat by twitter

Ivanka having her snap shots of 'her' taken in prominent, memorable positions for the 'family album' and displaying them on her twitter account.

Mrs May on her way out now, after opening her invitation for a State visit in the first place (silly woman) Not all Presidents have been given a State visit..

Trump bringing ALL his family and all of their entourages with them. (last time he came he had 1000 people in attendance to him !) even the barstard sons that pose with the latest wild animal they've just killed for more photo's for the family album .

Melania who is behaving in the most elegant manner in her clothes that cost a total of £14,000 for the first day.

...and Bolton, who if he didn't come along for the ride, came to work another 'close , shoulder to shoulder relationship' in the forthcoming threats to peace in the Middle East. Arse H. !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ALL ?

The only one I commend is our little Queen who seems to be getting smaller but greater in other ways. God Bless her..

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Google Ads
granny #1069205 4th Jun 2019 4:36pm
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Appalling situation all round, the chaos is classic signs of corruption and manipulation.

Anybody that popped in and out of changeUK that quickly should never be elected again, complete lack of allegiance and sincerity.

Corbyn has done himself no favours by listening to the PR gurus, I thought after his early days standing up to the PLP he would continue to trust his own judgement.

A lot of manipulation going on in the Tory leader contest, some people standing purely to split the vote on others.

EU have admitted they would probably go for another extension if necessary.

Project fear still shutting down any conversation on WTO Brexit.

Anti-Semitic anti-Semitism accusations getting more prolific.

Total (intentional) mess.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
granny #1069229 4th Jun 2019 6:51pm
Old Hand
Old Hand
Originally Posted by granny

Things seem to move at a rapid pace in this day and age. The latest announcement this pm is that Change UK have fallen apart.

Anna Soubry is now the new Leader of the party, various members have left it ( half of the original cast) Chukka being one of them.

It remains to be seen where they will head off to next. This whole political theatre was never , that I can remember, in such a childish production of fantasy as it is today.

Corbyn refused to attend the State Banquet, but requested an audience with Trump whom he is protesting about down the road from Parliament.

Khan and Trump having a spat by twitter

Ivanka having her snap shots of 'her' taken in prominent, memorable positions for the 'family album' and displaying them on her twitter account.

Mrs May on her way out now, after opening her invitation for a State visit in the first place (silly woman) Not all Presidents have been given a State visit..

Trump bringing ALL his family and all of their entourages with them. (last time he came he had 1000 people in attendance to him !) even the barstard sons that pose with the latest wild animal they've just killed for more photo's for the family album .

Melania who is behaving in the most elegant manner in her clothes that cost a total of £14,000 for the first day.

...and Bolton, who if he didn't come along for the ride, came to work another 'close , shoulder to shoulder relationship' in the forthcoming threats to peace in the Middle East. Arse H. !

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ALL ?

The only one I commend is our little Queen who seems to be getting smaller but greater in other ways. God Bless her..

Ha ha a nation of royal psycophants are we.....
Please remember its queenie who happly signed all 6 EU treaties that hoisted us illegally ( against magna carta / uk bill of rights ) into the eu dictatorship together with maude howe ted heath major thatcher brown blair milliband etc etc transferring power / sovereignty to the EU. 1992 to 2009.
Changed treason laws with blair to protect herself in 98.
Against her coronation oaths of 1953.
The uk was willfully asleep at the wheel.

As for trump , obama deported 3 million & bombed many yet not one protest against him or funny ballon.

Blair has banged on for years about over throwing iran & smashing it..
Kahn is a useless weak apologist & used to defend extremists as a lawyer.

Mps are narcissists and the agenda will always be to serve themselves ( always have ) get rid of the lot of em i say . Incompetent & backstabbing cock roaches.

" change we need change " " more money for the nhs " same ol BS round & round.
" when i was in power i couldve done this and that " blah blah blah.
Very much like a religious preacher they think they know best & their word is the way.

Last edited by svenlock68; 4th Jun 2019 6:55pm.
granny #1069243 4th Jun 2019 7:57pm
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
OK , so you don't like the Monarchy, but I do... if that's alright with you, Sven. The only bit of stability in this country. Even the US commentators were saying today that to have a Monarchy and a Prime Minsiter is much better than A President only.

1972 to was the EEC, not political and aligned to three countries, "ECA 1972 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which made legal provision for the accession of the United Kingdom to the three European Communities, namely the EEC (or "Common Market"),

That aside, one example of Gordon Brown's devious ways :

Under a cloak of secrecy, the Government finally ratified the Lisbon Treaty earlier this week and committed the country to a new deluge of European meddling.

In a sign of the Prime Minister’s personal embarrassment over the betrayal, the historic step was only made public yesterday – 24 hours after the covert ceremony had taken place.

The instrument of ratification was signed by the Queen, who had no choice. Because Mr Brown had signed the treaty, she was constitutionally forced to follow suit.

The document was then flown in a diplomatic bag to Rome and delivered to the Italian Foreign Ministry at noon on Wednesday.

Mr Brown was last night facing widespread revolt and even the threat of further legal action after forcing the treaty into law without the promised referendum.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
granny #1069267 4th Jun 2019 8:26pm
Forum Master
Forum Master
well said Granny as you know I love the queen too. Royal psycophants huh in Svens opinion ! Could call him something but I won't! Back to our lovely queen yes she looks tiny but great I'm dreading the day she dies as to me it will be the end of England as I know it. im talking personally before anyone jumps in . She must hate some of the things she has to do and must have an opinion but she does her duty as always . God bless her...

svenlock68 #1069286 4th Jun 2019 10:24pm
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by svenlock68
Please remember its queenie who happly signed all 6 EU treaties that hoisted us illegally ( against magna carta / uk bill of rights ) into the eu dictatorship together with maude howe ted heath major thatcher brown blair milliband etc etc transferring power / sovereignty to the EU. 1992 to 2009.

The Queen has no real power to block laws, if she did she would be overruled by Parliament, the only situation where this could happen is if she had the very clear agreement of the country (ie the country turned on Parliament which would be civil war) or ministers backed her.

Changing the treason laws could not possibly have further protected the Queen, there was (and still are) no legal processes to charge the Queen with treason.

1972 to was the EEC, not political and aligned to three countries, "ECA 1972 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which made legal provision for the accession of the United Kingdom to the three European Communities, namely the EEC (or "Common Market")

Well actually, the "common market" hype was complete propaganda, we signed up to a lot more than what we were told about, in fact we had signed up to everything that has happened since. Although we were promised there is no question of loss of sovereignty, that was a complete and utter lie. Its all there in the Treaty of Rome which basically says the goal was towards becoming the Federal State of Europe.

Last edited by diggingdeeper; 4th Jun 2019 10:24pm.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
cools #1069295 5th Jun 2019 7:33am
Old Hand
Old Hand
Originally Posted by cools
well said Granny as you know I love the queen too. Royal psycophants huh in Svens opinion ! Could call him something but I won't! Back to our lovely queen yes she looks tiny but great I'm dreading the day she dies as to me it will be the end of England as I know it. im talking personally before anyone jumps in . She must hate some of the things she has to do and must have an opinion but she does her duty as always . God bless her...

We obsess over them so much its embarrasing , they are just as self serving & dysfunctional as the rest of them. Uk always bangs on about how much money they bring in yet compare it to some big companies in the uk , its nowt.
Look at it this way....what if trump decided to change / subvert the constitution of the US . Thered be riots in the streets.
Techinically the queen cant commit treason but plenty have actually tried to take the gov ' to court about it....but freemason judges would never let it go anywhere.
Look up " rodney atkinson court case 1992 treason queen " on youtube.
And " albert burgess a case for treason ted heath " its 100 % fact that all this happended.
And the best of all 10 years ago " david noakes end the eu " some very smart people saw it all comin....

granny #1069300 5th Jun 2019 8:44am
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Some obsess over them (the Monarchy) in a negative way too which is even more embarrassing for a country that has a Queen who is appreciated and revered by many ,the world over.

Maybe a President is a more popular figure, but for UK to have a President, that would cost an enormous amount more and they wouldn't be politicians, they would be self made business men or women (who would also be chastised for having too much money) or from the military and not answerable to anyone. How about Alan Sugar , General Sir Nicholas Carter , or if it was the likes of Corbyn, a dictatorship would be more than likely to become the norm ? Maybe that's more appealing to some, but not to me. I prefer Her Majesty as The Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces. The day the armed forces have to swear allegiance to a political leader, in this country is the day things will change for the worse and for ever .

There are plenty of youtube videos of all sorts of different opinions,all with 'factual' evidence one way or the other about everything. It depends which way we wish our minds to be manipulated as to which programme we watch.

~Chief Seattle
diggingdeeper #1069301 5th Jun 2019 9:20am
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Originally Posted by svenlock68

The Queen has no real power to block laws, if she did she would be overruled by Parliament, the only situation where this could happen is if she had the very clear agreement of the country (ie the country turned on Parliament which would be civil war) or ministers backed her.

Changing the treason laws could not possibly have further protected the Queen, there was (and still are) no legal processes to charge the Queen with treason.

1972 to was the EEC, not political and aligned to three countries, "ECA 1972 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which made legal provision for the accession of the United Kingdom to the three European Communities, namely the EEC (or "Common Market")

Well actually, the "common market" hype was complete propaganda, we signed up to a lot more than what we were told about, in fact we had signed up to everything that has happened since. Although we were promised there is no question of loss of sovereignty, that was a complete and utter lie. Its all there in the Treaty of Rome which basically says the goal was towards becoming the Federal State of Europe.

I haven't read the Treaty of Rome, and although we were refused entry on various issues over the years that we (UK) were not happy about, when we did eventually sign up to the EEC, there were only 8 countries, we made it 9 . At the same time Greece, Portugal and Spain were all under ' military dictatorship' rule and not part of the EEC and the Eastern block countries were probably only a pipe dream. Those countries still haven't done so well out of it, even now. High unemployment etc. Who expected we would be financing another 20 countries in the future and watching our industry being bought out by new organisations and dissected and distributed throughout Europe, leaving the multi-national and conglomerates in control of us all. Who would one expect to be the President of European Union (or just the 'Union' as it is now referred to, on the verge of name change probably to the Federal State of Europe ) We see the failures and I'm glad we won't end up with a ' family dynasty' like the Trump's, Bush's, Kennedy's and Clinton's (who are advised by war mongers) running this country. At least the Monarchy are not a ruling dynasty but they as a structured Head of State.

Last edited by granny; 5th Jun 2019 9:26am.

~Chief Seattle
granny #1069302 5th Jun 2019 9:28am
Old Hand
Old Hand

Some obsess over them (the Monarchy) in a negative way too which is even more embarrassing for a country that has a Queen who is appreciated and revered by many ,the world over.

Maybe a President is a more popular figure, but for UK to have a President, that would cost an enormous amount more and they wouldn't be politicians, they would be self made business men or women (who would also be chastised for having too much money) or from the military and not answerable to anyone. How about Alan Sugar , General Sir Nicholas Carter , or if it was the likes of Corbyn, a dictatorship would be more than likely to become the norm ? Maybe that's more appealing to some, but not to me. I prefer Her Majesty as The Commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces. The day the armed forces have to swear allegiance to a political leader, in this country is the day things will change for the worse and for ever .

There are plenty of youtube videos of all sorts of different opinions,all with 'factual' evidence one way or the other about everything. It depends which way we wish our minds to be manipulated as to which programme we watch.

I knew youd say that....i didnt mean uk needs a president. It was an example of how it would be state side if done in the usa.
Signing the " rights " of the country to another power.
Sorry but its 100 % historical fact not someones opinion on youtube.
Albert burgess is ex copper who un covered heaths sedition & treason , and to this day you can see in the public records office in london. 30 yrs old documents.
Funny how people in the uk wont actually face that the queen " gave EU primacy over uk rights & 26 other member states "
Read the treaties !! David noakes did.
But in 2010 no one was interested.
As for j corbyn theres a good video if corbyn actually preaching to the irish about lisbon treaty in 2009 . Funny to see his tune back then.
The irish didnt want lisbon yet they made sure the 2 " choices " where the same answer.
Sound familiar ? Like mays " deal " which isnt brexit both ways you look at it.

granny #1069308 5th Jun 2019 1:43pm
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

The UK had a referendum in 1975 as to whether we wished to remain in the EU. The European Community (Common Market), the Common Market referendum and EEC membership referendum . We ,' the people' (including myself) voted to be a continued part of the EU.
Our Queen represents 'the people' of this country and therefore would have approve the Treaties. We now have Brexit, and as it was majority of 'the people's' choice, she will support it.

Anyway, having watched D.Day Celebrations on BBC, it was an extremely emotional commemoration, and I dare say some of those EU leaders (one still a bit of a kid i.e. Macron ) who attended , saw this country from a different angle. I doubt they knew anything about D.Day of any significance until today.

To continue the next saga of negativity and 'All Change' there is now a petition to get rid of Sadiq Kahn. Constant petitions and protests which will culminate in nobody having any interest in them eventually.
I have to say, that we have developed into a negative country with negative opinions , myself included, and maybe we should be counting our blessings, and realising that positivity is more productive for success .

Two 95yr old veterans are doing a parachute drop in Normandy this afternoon , as part of their re-enactment of 6th June 1944.
We are a feeble lot now and we need to battle with our own lock down of our 'self help', instead of relying on everyone else to drag us out of a bad place.

~Chief Seattle
granny #1069310 5th Jun 2019 1:55pm
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Getting a bit off topic, but who cares ?

Starts at 4.30 .

Don't know why the youtube isn't showing.

Here's the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSL...5PChL6UXQ3umG0JXlx7Ar0KWEff_7zJcNOGcMraE

Last edited by granny; 5th Jun 2019 1:57pm.

~Chief Seattle
granny #1069405 7th Jun 2019 9:08am
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Busy week, to be finalised by Mrs May stepping down as PM.

More Change coming up.

No bad comments towards Mrs May, as we probably all feel much the same way. She's had a rough time and I suppose she tried what she thought would work, but it didn't, due to stubbornness . Another reason IMHO, because she wasn't strong enough against all those men who have ganged up against her . I don't remember having seen the same aversion against any male PM whilst still in office, other than Blair, and he resigned, he was not ousted out.

It is still a man's world and men can be cruel and nasty whether this side of the Channel or the other side !

Last edited by granny; 7th Jun 2019 9:12am.

~Chief Seattle
granny #1069440 7th Jun 2019 6:07pm
Old Hand
Old Hand
Busy week, to be finalised by Mrs May stepping down as PM.

More Change coming up.

No bad comments towards Mrs May, as we probably all feel much the same way. She's had a rough time and I suppose she tried what she thought would work, but it didn't, due to stubbornness . Another reason IMHO, because she wasn't strong enough against all those men who have ganged up against her . I don't remember having seen the same aversion against any male PM whilst still in office, other than Blair, and he resigned, he was not ousted out.

It is still a man's world and men can be cruel and nasty whether this side of the Channel or the other side !

Ha you must be jokin , she was useless as she was a home sec '
It was never gona work with a remainer pm at the helm
. Always remb idiot fool johnson & weird oliver twist lookin gove ran away 3 yrs ago after cameron ran away too on the " be the nxt pm " issue.
Now theyre the " answer to brexit " dont make me laugh !!
The uks corrupt asset strippin self interested freemason bed of snakes who feather their own nests wanted the bend over and take it as usual uk public to just fold in 2016....but we didnt !!

granny #1069463 7th Jun 2019 11:37pm
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Yes, I do agree, she was useless but constantly barraged by men too. As we all feel the same about her, there is little point in flinging any more insults. What's the point, she's gone now.

What would you like to see, Sven ? What would please you, make best thing for the country, and keep you happy at the same time ?

We now have Gove who admits taking cocaine.

Dame Louise Ellman (Dame ? Why ?) is now wanting the Labour MP newly elected today , to be suspended for anti-Semitism !

Damehood for CBI chief who spread project fear.

Last edited by granny; 7th Jun 2019 11:49pm.

~Chief Seattle
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am