Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,347
Posts1,033,259
Members14,550
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
9 members (3 invisible), 10,094 guests, and 611 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
JohnC, Luke2307, jharwood, TamTam, mrbigglesworth
14,550 Registered Users
New General Forums
Do we need Trident?
by derekdwc - 20th Jan 2016 1:11pm
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
Looking for Joneses
by Markjon88 - 11th Apr 2019 7:06am
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 15
casper 14
bri445 4
Topic Replies
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:20pm
Gaza
by granny - 15th Mar 2024 10:13pm
Get your Money Tree ready
by StellaSimmons - 11th Mar 2024 11:50am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by bri445 - 4th Mar 2024 5:54pm
Xbox
by TudorBlue - 3rd Mar 2024 8:48pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by Abakumss - 2nd Mar 2024 3:52pm
Oleo Works
by diggingdeeper - 1st Mar 2024 11:51pm
Wiper mechanism needed
by Gibbo - 28th Feb 2024 12:29pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by cools
I know Snowy, I've got no faith in any of the politicians at the moment. Bitterly disappointed with May think she's become no more than a puppet with whoever pulling the strings! I don't like Corbyn as you know , sorry if some people don't like that but that's my view, don't think he's up to the job at all.
Just wish someone would come forward and Instill some honour and integrity back into politics and I'm not so stupid as to think that some hard decisions have to be made. I despair of the world at the moment.

But one of the politicians with the most "honour and integrity" you don't think is "up to the job"?

The only three UK national politicians that I think would not intentionally lie are Corbyn, Galloway and Farage. One of those may be capable of intentionally misleading by omission.

Corbyn has survived (or even excelled in) the biggest and broadest onslaught against a UK politician in modern politics, and you think he's not up to the job? He has the largest number of supporters of any European politician, and you think he's "not up to the job"?

When you read how dishonest other politicians are and have been (even Martin Luther King has a load of skeletons in the cupboard), I would love to believe it is possible to have someone that is up to the job in your criteria.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
Think we're going off topic here, apologies... it is only my opinion DD and know your passion for Corbyn along with others on here, Rude being a great supporter as well and that's all to your credit. For me the nearest one who I could support would be Farage and let's face it , he's not perfect.
As I said dissalusioned with them all!

granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

This could well be a crime against humanity. Committed with the help of the UK. and other governments.Quite a long video, 15 mins, but it needs to be seen.

Why are our UK ambulances in the terrorist headquarters ? Why do White Helmets share Al Nusra / Al Qaeda headquarters ?
The Syrian people have been trying to tell us about the White Helmets for a long time, and so far no one has listened. Far too many believe the propaganda about how marvellous they are. Well they are not and UK have funded them to act on behalf of the Syrian terrorists, which is what the Syrian people have been trying to tell us.

This would be more proof to any who want to open their eyes .

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaOrtizOfficial/videos/2132748790076439/

Last edited by granny; 18th Apr 2018 10:39am.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
But one of the politicians with the most "honour and integrity" you don't think is "up to the job"?

The only three UK national politicians that I think would not intentionally lie are Corbyn, Galloway and Farage. One of those may be capable of intentionally misleading by omission.

Having a large number of supporters does not automatically make you good at your job. Germany, 1930's anyone?

Corbyn might be a good LOCAL MP, a good backbencher, but he's way out of his depth for anything else. Just like when he runs away from reporters who ask awkward questions. Or the way he ducked out of the anti-seminism debate before John Mann spoke:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/9...ate-Jeremy-Corbyn-Commons-walk-out-video

As for your list of MPs who wouldn't lie, that's a joke. I'll give you one link for each but I could easily provide many more:

The three lies that Jeremy Corbyn told Andrew Neil
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/the-three-lies-that-jeremy-corbyn-told-andrew-neil/

Does Nigel Farage Tell Lies? Yes, Here's Five Of Them
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/seb-dance/nigel-farage-seb-dance_b_14591852.html

Galloway accused of lying to US Senate
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2005/oct/25/usa.iraq
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/geor...ish-parliament-over-israel-syria-claims/

Last edited by Gibbo; 18th Apr 2018 12:17pm.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
"Or the way he ducked out of the anti-seminism debate before John Mann spoke:" You may notice that there are only about two cabinet members present while John Mann spoke and Theresa May wasn't present either. I very much Corbyn "ducked out" so much as he had other appointments.

Corbyn did not meet the IRA, Gerry Adams was met as a member of Sinn Fein not the IRA, Gerry Adams has always stated the he has never been a member of the IRA.

Acting on behalf of prisoners does not mean you support the organisation that they are members of. I do not support Catholicism or Anglicism but that does not mean I would not help a Catholic or an Anglican!

It seems to come as a surprise to many but to negotiate a peace you have to talk to people whether you agree with them or not. The sensationalist press that rake up the "he talked to him" as a crime is simple stupidity.

The Farage ones are mostly equally rubbish as well.

The unelected EU Commission are not like the Civil Service, the Commission decides policy at a level above MEPs, indeed MEP's have no means to introduce policy unlike the UK MPs. The Civil Service in the UK are executives not decision makers, they comply with the law and the requirements of parliament.

The £350m a week is perfectly true, that is is how much of our money the EU control.

The majority of our laws are made by the EU is also true, all laws made since we have been in the EU are controlled by the EU and the figure of 70% being specified by the EU would seem realistic. The sentence was in the current tense, not the past tense, it did not state that 70% of all existing UK laws were made by the EU.

Galloway wiped the floor of the Senate with their accusations, the Americans were highly embarrassed that some of their best debaters were totally out-ranked..

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
"Or the way he ducked out of the anti-seminism debate before John Mann spoke:" You may notice that there are only about two cabinet members present while John Mann spoke and Theresa May wasn't present either. I very much Corbyn "ducked out" so much as he had other appointments.

Theresa May didn't need to be present. Its not her party with mental Momentum followers or jew haters.

This is a Labour issue that Corbyn has struggled to handle for months and proves he has no leadership qualities.

And I suggest you do a bit of research if you think the "£350 million a week" claim is true.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
No, it’s a Tory propaganda issue. All statistics have shown that right wing anti-semitism is worse than left-wing. Not helped by the number of Tory MPs in the Labour Party.

Any form of racism goes 100% against everything momentum stands for. But being the biggest (by far) political support group you are bound to have a few rotten eggs on-board.

granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Lies and double dealing is rife :

Mohammed Haydar Zammar has been arrested by Kurdish fighters in Northern Syria.

This man is a German citizen who was born in Aleppo. is a Muslim jihadist who served as an important al-Qaida recruiter, and is currently a member of the Islamic State. Accused of helping to plot the 9/11 terrorist attack and he claims to have recruited many of the members of the 9/11 attacks .
A commander of the US backed Syrian Democratic Force
Opponents of Assad

Was imprisoned in The Palestine Branch of Military Intelligence in Damascus. The UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention stated that Muhammad Haydar Zammar was detained arbitrarily and called upon the Syrian authorities to “remedy the situation”.

He was released as part of a prisoner exchange between the Islamist Syrian rebel group Ahrar al-Sham and the Syrian Government in September 2013.
Ahrar al-Sham are opposition to the Syrian Government.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43821844

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Haydar_Zammar

At least we could all understand James Bond.

Last edited by granny; 20th Apr 2018 10:35am.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Don't know where this is from, but worth keeping in mind and see what happens :

' Multiple resources report that US coalition is recruiting for a big combat South Syria to connect Al Tanf base with Southern Syria in order to keep Damascus under siege and to protect Israel borders '

Al Tanf (US Base )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Tanf_(US_base)

Last edited by granny; 20th Apr 2018 11:02am.

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Addict
Wiki Addict

granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Al Qaeda to White Helmet ! How much proof do we need ?

Attached Images
,.png

~Chief Seattle
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Considering the USA have pulled out of financial aid for the White Helmets and Mrs May indicated in Prime Ministers question time a couple of weeks ago, that apart from the now promised additional £250 million to Syria and we will be giving to the White Helmets on top of already over £30 million, the UK Government will also be filling in US hole.

Now, let's take a look at these.. The first video is all about that wonderful man, 'The Cat Man of Aleppo ' and what wonderful woks he has done for cats. He is not shown in the video but his friends are . Plastered all over the internet, BBC, Charities, The Dodo etc. Already the White Helmets been awarded Nobel Peace Prize.

The Cat Man has a brand new house with swimming pool and amazing new cat sanctuary and now a childrens' playground. He's doing very well considering all things in Syria. ???

Watch what for the older guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkfcE-Drnas

Next the same older guy appears at 10.03 (if you don't want to watch it all) A very different agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmY9YDqsgU

Why are we the UK paying for these animals. i.e. the humans as part of the White Helmets.

Last edited by granny; 25th May 2018 9:03am.

~Chief Seattle
granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Originally Posted by granny

Considering the USA have pulled out of financial aid for the White Helmets and Mrs May indicated in Prime Ministers question time a couple of weeks ago, that apart from the now promised additional £250,000 (not million, my mistake) to Syria and we will be giving to the White Helmets on top of already over £30 million, the UK Government will also be filling in US hole.

Now, let's take a look at these.. The first video is all about that wonderful man, 'The Cat Man of Aleppo ' and what wonderful woks he has done for cats. He is not shown in the video but his friends are . Plastered all over the internet, BBC, Charities, The Dodo etc. Already the White Helmets been awarded Nobel Peace Prize.

The Cat Man has a brand new house with swimming pool and amazing new cat sanctuary and now a childrens' playground. He's doing very well considering all things in Syria. ???

Watch what for the older guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkfcE-Drnas

Next the same older guy appears at 10.03 (if you don't want to watch it all) A very different agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmY9YDqsgU

Why are we the UK paying for these animals. i.e. the humans as part of the White Helmets.

£25,000 not Million... that's my mistake. Sorry. Who does it go to in Syria though? Not the Assad Government, considering UK consider him to be a 'Regime'

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by granny

You've been watching too many fake news sites confused

Attached Images
2018-05-25_112220.jpg 2018-05-25_112253.jpg

granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Fake news ? We have the words coming out of his mouth. 'We collect the bodies and throw them in the trash'..... he refers to Shabiha, they are the SAA.
Of course White Helmets are not supposed to be armed either. Plenty of them are, there's proof of that too. No one is going to make them put guns on to take fake videos.

~Chief Seattle
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
Xbox
by TudorBlue - 3rd Mar 2024 8:48pm
Possible Cause of Dementia
by diggingdeeper - 22nd Feb 2024 2:08am
Wiper mechanism needed
by Peter0787 - 20th Feb 2024 4:07pm
For Sale & Free
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
Floral pavilion promo code?
by TheComputerLab - 31st Dec 2018 2:11pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am
New Enthusiast Forums
Xbox