Hi there,

Quite new to the forums so forgive me if this is not the best place to post this - I am currently in a 6 a side business league for football in Bebington.

We are currently looking for a business to sponsor our football team. We are also considering expanding our team to another day in another league so this would increase the amount of times the shirts and names are seen.

With an offer of sponsorship we can change the name and have the shirts purchased and printed. The cost of this sponsorship would be at £170 and for that you would receive;

* Business ogo printed on shirt - located in top left featuring as the team crest.
* Name of the business printed in large text - located in middle of the shirt.
* Representation at Wirral’s business league, Thursday evenings.
* Representation at further casual football (i.e. 5 or 6 a side friendlies on additional days - usually engage in at least 1 a week, however this sometimes rises to 2-3.)

If you wanted shorts also printed with a logo - to complete the look - this would bring the cost up by around £50 to a total of £230.

Would appreciate if anyone has any info on any businesses who may be eager to get on-board.

Cheers.