WikiWirral Online with you since 2003, fantastic.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,360
Posts1,033,313
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
13 members (4 invisible), 9,857 guests, and 475 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
Wirral waters
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:07am
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by hootmeil - 4th Apr 2024 1:15pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Forum Guide
OP Offline
Forum Guide
Just found this online - at the proposal stage, I believe:

Promenades and coastal locations around Wirral are being targeted by Town Hall bosses to raise £245,000 in new parking charges.

The plan, announced on 18th December by the Leader of the Council, will see parking meters installed on some of Wirral's most popular locations, and comes in the same week that parking meters were finally installed in the Borough's Country Parks, including:

North Parade, between Hoylake and Meols
South Parade, West Kirby
Derby Pool, Wallasey
Kings Parade, Wallasey
Gunsite, Wallasey
Leasowe Lighthouse

It's been posted by the Conservatives and there is a petition. there will no doubt be other petitions, once this news becomes widely known.

Google Ads
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
What have the Conservatives got to do with it ?

Why doesn't the Council inform us.

Pretty appalling really. Who is about to pay to walk their dogs (for example) ?

Who is going to pay to take their children for a walk in the fresh air ?

Let them get on with it. These are the things that people remember . I have no faith in Wirral Council, they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery. Just money grabbing in this case from those who have a car.

They should go to Flintshire, and see what their parking charges are as comparisons.

Last edited by granny; 3rd Jan 2018 7:15pm.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Country parks parking charges start on the 8th January, meters have been installed at Royden.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Think we might have slagged off this idea on here a while back. Do we know how much is being charged now?

Forum Guide
OP Offline
Forum Guide
8th? I bet a lot of people will be caught out - it will be interesting to see how quick the council is at pouncing on people and fining non-payers.

The Conservatives will be keen to jump on anything that will put people against the Labour Council. That was the only info I found online; if I could have found something from an impartial source I would have posted it.

Smartchild
Smartchild
How much is this ridiculous scheme going to cost the ratepayers .The installation fees alone will be costly. Wasn't there a petition last year when the scheme was first announced. They'll be charging to park & shop in Moreton, Junction 1 & Morrisons ,then watch the shopping centres close !

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Something fundamentally wrong here. The council are elected by the people to act for the people and the borough. Since when do they do what they like and without consultation? This is typical of councils today who don’t have an ounce of respect for the very people who voted them in! Making money on people who simply do not have it! Goes against everything being preached re reducing obesity and getting people out and about! I think charges should be applied for council staff Car parks instead. When are the people of wirral going to take a stand and say enough is enough? It’s well overdue.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by Tait1969
Something fundamentally wrong here. The council are elected by the people to act for the people and the borough. Since when do they do what they like and without consultation? This is typical of councils today who don’t have an ounce of respect for the very people who voted them in! Making money on people who simply do not have it! Goes against everything being preached re reducing obesity and getting people out and about! I think charges should be applied for council staff Car parks instead. When are the people of wirral going to take a stand and say enough is enough? It’s well overdue.

It is the Government that are removing money from the councils, I'm not saying that Wirral Council are brilliant but they are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to how to raise and spend money.

Eventually enough people in this country will realise that Tory Governments take as much money as they can and shove it upwards to their rich buddies. They borrow more money than Labour and always have done and pass that money to their rich buddies as well.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
It’s the fact they keep taking the same course of action! Easiest way is to penalise drivers and its easy money! When are these people going to be more innovative and raise money in different ways? What’s wrong with putting things in place that people can benefit from, will be happy to pay for and for addtitional money to be made in the long run - win - win! No, it’s always the same - they just take the easiest option! The councils are trying to operate like a business but don’t have the business acumen! About time they employed some innovative people! There are obviously some good people working for the council but it needs a shake up! New blood = new ideas! Time for change!

Last edited by Tait1969; 3rd Jan 2018 11:01pm.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by Greenwood
8th? I bet a lot of people will be caught out - it will be interesting to see how quick the council is at pouncing on people and fining non-payers.

Maybe they could put the money towards resurfacing the Council Car Park in Heswall. Have you seen it Greenwood ? It's dreadful ! In fact I don't think there is any surface left on it, just like an unadopted road and increased the charges .

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

Why have they omitted Wirral Country Park at Thurstaston ?(unless we have to pay already)

Why don't Council staff at Wallasey have to pay for parking ? That is a particular disgrace.

What about the Leisure Centres ?

No ,... they just continue to target the private businesses never the ones who are able to pay for gym ,fitness suits, swimming etc. i.e. the workers.

The fact is they've no longer got any tourism to bring any revenue into the borough. That was short sighted too.

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by granny
Why have they omitted Wirral Country Park at Thurstaston ?(unless we have to pay already)

Because Thurstaston is owned jointly with the National trust.

The fact is they've no longer got any tourism to bring any revenue into the borough. That was short sighted too.

Wirral's tourism economy is currently valued at about £400m

Why don't Council staff at Wallasey have to pay for parking ? That is a particular disgrace.

Why? Its often thought bad that NHS staff pay for their parking. Most employers don't charge their staff for parking, why should council employees be picked on differently?

Council staff that use their vehicle for business use also get a pass to allow them to park free at Council Pay & Display car parks as one would expect.

What about the Leisure Centres ?

Leisure centres are heavily under-utilised already, we often have the whole sports hall to ourselves and paying £13.20 (nearly £700 for an hour a week) for a court is a ridiculous price for a public service, without a parking levy being added to it. The charge already incorporates an element towards the parking, going down the route of charging separately for showers, toilets, parking, lighting, lockers etc is a bit futile.

A lot of money is spent trying to get people fitter, the price is already discouraging far too many.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
You dont need to pay if there's an orange bag over the ticket machine saying out of order. just remember to take a picture of it on your phone though.

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Promenade parking charges are a disaster. Just have a drive to Cleveleys. The coastal road from Bispham used to be full of cars. Since they've rebuilt the sea defences and relaid the road its all pay and display and the road is now completely empty.

Everyone drives a couple of miles down the road to the free car park.

And once that changes people will just go to Fleetwood where its still free.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
You don't HAVE to drive there. And you don't have to drive to walk a dog. They are just as happy to walk anywhere in my experience. It is the conservatives - as DD has pointed out - who are responsible for this. It is the result of Local Councils being starved of cash by May and the other clowns in London.

Perhaps you should look at who you voted for in the last election before attacking the local council.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

With regard to DD'd post, it seems there has to be every reason why we should all be paying for parking along the coast.

I have to ask though :

What contributes £400 million from Wirral's Tourism ? Anticipated to grow to £450 million by 2020. Pull the other one. Food and drink and weddings ? Who in their right mind is likely to travel into the area , by pass north Wales, by pass Chester to have a meal in New Brighton where they can view the cranes in Liverpool.
Ironically, it's Wirral's beautiful beaches and coastline that the council always included on their prestigious brochure !
It's all about local people contributing the tourism market. That's not what I call tourism. Just like the ferries that won't reduce their prices in the winter for locals. Charge full fare and get no visitors ,not from this side of the river at least and then be threatened with closure of another terminal.
Liverpool are the King makers of Wirral now , not our pathetic council that handed all things over to Liverpool a few years ago and now talk about key priorities for tourism in Wirral.

Try Leasowe recreation centre ....always booked up to the hilt and car parking spaces all taken. Particularly on a Sat morning when all the football teams are playing.

There are other National Trust places where people pay for parking ?

Council staff at Wallasey fight for spaces on that patch of land. Most people do pay for parking when at work as most places don;t have their own car park. One prime example is CSA at Woodside. They all used the free Car Park at the Ferries for years, then the council decided to charge thus putting the already struggling Ferries in a difficult position. Passengers already paid enough for the crossing, and it was one good reason not to have to take cars over to Liverpool.

I do understand why the council will not charge on their own patches , I was being awkward, but why should they be entitled to avoid charges that everyone else is forced to pay and then make up more funds from charges to the locals and put businesses under more pressure.

Gibbo is right, the same has happened in many places .

Last edited by granny; 4th Jan 2018 11:49am.

~Chief Seattle
Did I imagine it, or was this suggested on a previous occasion and the subsequent protests caused a re think?

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by Near_Oval
Did I imagine it, or was this suggested on a previous occasion and the subsequent protests caused a re think?

Yep we had near enough the same on the run up to the budget last year. That time there was also plans to charge for resident's parking which I think is fair but unworkable.

A lot of the problems we have is down to poor planning by the council. The number of Tesco Expresses and similar that pass planning but have have totally inadequate parking is getting really silly.

The Birkenhead Borough Road/Temple Road Tesco is an example, Temple Road was a road that they discouraged traffic by putting sleeping policemen but now there is not only loads of traffic (for a residential non-trunk street) but also numerous cars are parked illegally at the end of the road.

The Moreton Cross Tesco car park is full most of the time and causes dangerous situations with the traffic coming off the roundabout.

The Tesco between Moreton and Meols on Hoylake Road has its car park full much of the time, again this is right on a main junction.

The new Lidl in Oxton is on a main junction that is already a dangerous and busy junction before the shop opens.

The new Aldi in Bromoborough is crazy where people want to turn right out of the car park (to get on A41) but it is right up against a busy set of lights and is total chaos at times.

Etc, etc, etc ....

The planning department is supposed to be authorities on parking and traffic management and they don't have a clue!

Smartchild
Smartchild
Maybe that's why the snack bar at Moreton Common is for sale .Far less customers are going to park there to get the lovely food sold at present. What a shame

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Whatever happened to "Eurowirral"? The council used to bandy it about everywhere, and although I had no idea what it was, never quite raised enough curiosity to find out where it came from, who was responsible for it and what it was supposed to be or mean.

I suppose we can look forward to Europa Boulevard being renamed 'Brexit Boulevard' at some point too, at vast expense.

The parking charges will help defray the cost of these idiotic caperings perhaps!

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
I seem to remember all the austerity stuff kicked off when the Cons got into power because Lab had emptied the coffers..The infamous note on the new chancellors desk..."Good Luck..theres no money left"

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
EuroWirral was possibly an agreement for the receipt of EU grants. The EU is very fussy that EU funded things are labelled as such as is the National Lottery.

Brexit Boulevard sounds very good, I'd vote for that. I think you have unintentionally hit a winner there Ex!

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
EuroWirral was possibly an agreement for the receipt of EU grants. The EU is very fussy that EU funded things are labelled as such as is the National Lottery.

Brexit Boulevard sounds very good, I'd vote for that. I think you have unintentionally hit a winner there Ex!

LOL.. I see someone sneeking down with a tin of paint to save the council a few quid.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by fish5133

LOL.. I see someone sneeking down with a tin of paint to save the council a few quid.

Perish the thought!

Attached Images
2018-01-04_211212 copy.jpg

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Wasn't Euro Wirral something to do with twinning with towns or cities.

Found this too. All you need to know and another reason why so much money was thrown out the window prior to 2008. I don't think it mentions 'car parks' though.

https://democracy.wirral.gov.uk/Data/Virtual%20Committee%20(Wirral%20Intranet%20Information%20Items)/20010301/Agenda/ped010302rep1_733.pdf

]eurowirral monitoring report - Wirral Council

Last edited by granny; 5th Jan 2018 1:28am.

~Chief Seattle
Addict
Addict
Thats another few places I will never ever go to again. smile

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
Originally Posted by Excoriator
You don't HAVE to drive there. And you don't have to drive to walk a dog.

Look at the bigger picture, Wirral is a popular place for tourists. Who have come from out of the area. In a car. I've been coming here since I first discovered it in 1999.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
I dont like the idea of charging, but I think in a few months time, we will all be resigned to it and folks visiting from outside the area probably wont be deterred really as long as the charges arent silly high, as certainly further South , you routinely seem to have to pay for parking spots in nice places for walking and viewing things.
I think it will lead to parking in side roads more though. Most of us will know alternative entrances to many of the places we are talking about.

When drawing the purse strings is necessary, Id certainly rather have carpark charges in non essential places,than cuts in mental health, bin collection etc.

Although Im not a supporter of either party, you're right fish , people soon forget that Labour left us with no money.

Smartchild
Smartchild
New Brighton Prom 2018

Attached Images
00850962.jpg
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
I won`t be paying nothing, sick to the back teeth of these thieves, i pay enough in road tax, i can understand charging around Birkenhead shopping center and the like but the promenades?

Go **** yourselves!

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Putin khuilo
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
have to have a rethink about where to stop for lunch during the week. If they give the first half hour free no problem otherwise its sit in the car dont pay and move when mr warden appears. If the supermarkets play it right they could undercut the council and get people parking there..but sure WBC thought of that

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by venice
people soon forget that Labour left us with no money.

The Tories have ALWAYS borrowed more money than Labour, on top of that they have probably sold more national assets. Its a complete fallacy that the Tories have better financial control, they just lie better.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Personally I dont think theres much to pick between them in their ability to play fast and loose with finances , butI was really just making the point that which ever lot is in , people have this tendency to completely forget the bad things that the 'out' lot did and imagine that once theyre back in, everything will be ok again.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by venice
people soon forget that Labour left us with no money.

The Tories have ALWAYS borrowed more money than Labour, on top of that they have probably sold more national assets. Its a complete fallacy that the Tories have better financial control, they just lie better.

Labour always throws it away , due to complete incompetence and free t/shirts !

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
I seem to remember all the austerity stuff kicked off when the Cons got into power because Lab had emptied the coffers..The infamous note on the new chancellors desk..."Good Luck..theres no money left"

Reginauld Maudling, 1964 google

Last edited by RUDEBOX; 6th Jan 2018 1:28am.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Well all the Governments between 1946 and 1990 did a pretty good job of the economy in terms of debt against growth, then we went into American style politics ie right-wing and showmanship.

Labour has repaid debt nearly twice as many years as the Tories and repaid about five times as much debt whilst not being in office as long.

Corbyn is the best candidate to bring us back to a proper Government who cares for the majority of the people, it is over thirty eight years since we last had anything like a left-wing Government. Perversely the 1978 Labour Government was ousted for keeping the economy under control and was followed by Thatcher who did the same things but much more harshly and gave money to the rich (which she later admitted was a mistake).

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

We as a country, also had to pay off the debt of the WWII. I think it was John Major who finished that off, and strangely enough, it was 15 yrs before a Tory Government was re-elected and they've been in for 7 yrs starting with 'no money on the coffers'

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Blair had a Tory Government, it was more right-wing than many Conservative Governments.

Brown was a loon as PM, you can't really classify his random nonsense as left or right wing, it was always about himself and his self-importance so could be classed as ultra-right.

All the previous Governments to Major's also paid of some of that WW2 debt, there were a total of 50 payments made not just the one.

We are in debt, all Governments had "no money in the coffers", Labour Governments managed to borrow less than the Conservative Governments.

The Conservatives borrow more AND take more, all that money is going somewhere and it isn't going to the general population.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
In 60 seconds without repetition,hesitation, or deviation can anyone explain difference between right and left wing politics.. Was not my favourite subject at school

Smartchild
Smartchild
One is a rich self interested arsehole, the other can be a rich or poor self interested arsehole.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
In 60 seconds without repetition,hesitation, or deviation can anyone explain difference between right and left wing politics.. Was not my favourite subject at school

For economy/employment purposes:-

Right wing is believing in supporting businesses and the money should flow downwards to the workers/population (capitalism). Extreme right is slavery and doing the minimum to keep the workforce alive.

Left wing is believing in supporting the people who then will be viable workers (socialism). Extreme left is equal division of everything.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
cheers chaps...seems we have deviated from the original topic...parking charges.

Addict
Addict
One solution is for everybody to park in the nearest roads to those where parking charges exist. If they are causing traffic chaos by doing so,these idiots of councillors might then see the error of their ways.
If WBC needs money then perhaps they should use some of their huge reserves.

Bob.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
except they double yellow them. I do most my shopping on internet now as its often easier and cheaper than driving to town and fuel and parking charges.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by 8HBob
If WBC needs money then perhaps they should use some of their huge reserves.

Whilst the council has about £100m in reserves, £55m is earmarked reserves so their general reserve is only £45m (after using up £13m+ of their general reserves last year).

As the council is about £50m in debt these reserves are loans and not true reserves (I guess they could be called ring fenced options?).

One area I do question is having 210 employees costing more than £50k (plus three officers costing more than £170k). I think that is extravagant. This is even worse when you consider some services are sub-contracted and some of the contractors employees providing services for the council will also be costing more than £50k, there is no way of identifying the numbers of these. There are also those public employees from Merseyside/City Council with extravagant salaries.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
You can questions DD, but you won't get any answers. One councillor I challenged about the increases in pay for one CEO said they have to pay the higher salary because of competition and they want the best !

Well , did they get the best in either of the last two or is it three ?

Just so long as people know. Parking meters are already at :

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/controversial-wirral-car-parking-plans-14133659

Arrowe Country Park
Eastham Country Park
Royden Country Park
Wirral Country Park.
Fort Perch Rock.

Charges here :
https://www.wirral.gov.uk/parking-roads-and-travel/parking/parking-charges-country-parks

Last edited by granny; 10th Jan 2018 12:06pm.

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Royden has been delayed to 15th I believe.

As for paying for quality that is a fallacy, high prices often mean you are getting ripped off more.

Smartchild
Smartchild
Royden Park parking charges start on 22nd January, I believe the Cafe has lowered prices in an attempt to offset the charges and limit the damage to its customers,at least somebody is trying, although it's never our shortsighted Council is it, words fail me sometimes.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
The cafe should has its business rates reduced as there is a loss of amenity. It certainly must have devalued the property.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Benty Farm Cafe may benefit as parking in sandy lane and the common is still free although they are more expensive than Royden Park Cafe

Charges

Up to 1 hour 50p
2 hours £1.00
All day £2.00
Annual permit £50.00

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
The annual wirral council budget is around £266 million. So the amount raised by the parking charges is around 0.09%. With losses to small business in places like New Brighton etc this will probably make absolutely no difference to the Council coffers......

Wiki Master
Wiki Master

...and how much more will they be paying out (not just wages but pensions, and NI contributions, petrol, holidays, vehicle subs etc) for traffic wardens to parade all these places on an hourly basis to cover what will almost be the whole of Wirral.
How many more staff will be needed in the 'fines' department ?

There should be a few jobs going...get in quick !

Last edited by granny; 13th Jan 2018 10:33pm.

~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by oldpm01
The annual wirral council budget is around £266 million. So the amount raised by the parking charges is around 0.09%. With losses to small business in places like New Brighton etc this will probably make absolutely no difference to the Council coffers......

But if you consider much of the Council budget is inflexible expenditure, the flexible amount of budget is much smaller.

Also if you consider the Council has 1111 different budgetary items then each one would average 0.09%.

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master

Smartchild
Smartchild
Had my say. I was thinking when you pay to park at public places the cost of spending a penny is one pound thirty. Why not fund the toilets from the parking charges.

Smartchild
Smartchild

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Royden Park parking ticket machine kept on getting broken into (who would have thought a money box in the middle of nowhere wasn't safe?).

It is now cashless, you have to download an app onto your mobile phone in order to pay. Nothing like a bit of good countryside walking while struggling with a cr*ppy mobile app in an area with virtually no mobile signal.

Who on earth do we employ in the Council these days?

Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master

Old Hand
Old Hand
Royden Park parking ticket machine kept on getting broken into (who would have thought a money box in the middle of nowhere wasn't safe?).

It is now cashless, you have to download an app onto your mobile phone in order to pay. Nothing like a bit of good countryside walking while struggling with a cr*ppy mobile app in an area with virtually no mobile signal.

Who on earth do we employ in the Council these days?

People on high pay DD.
Councils are like parasites ....they allow business like new brighton to start then quickly introduce a way to make money out of the parking created .
I know where to park for free in liverpool centre / birkenhead/ new brighton etc its local knowledge.
Parking relies on people being lazy. Not walking abit.
Charges destroy business in its attempt to suck out another chunk of change.
After learning years ago about brian gerrish and common purpose and the money waste / high pay / corruption within councils via " agents of change " my eyes are open.
The echo has done a story on the over pay of " leaders " and 200k plus for " directors of transformation " etc etc.
Yet as per usual our C TAX goes up yearly as services are worse. Britains usual MO.

Last edited by svenlock68; 10th Apr 2019 9:57am.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 8:57pm
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,118 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,116 Spotted!