WikiWirral Online with you since 2003, fantastic.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,361
Posts1,033,315
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
5 members (2 invisible), 10,130 guests, and 405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
casper 4
Mark 4
granny 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Wiki Guardian
Wiki Guardian
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Who is 'we'? *CoughTitheadCough

The we I refer to are the decent people of this country that are outraged at the murder of children !!! Not someone that would protest about anything from a bad smelling fart to a bent carrot. Oh and it is Mr [censored] to you thanks !

Last edited by Dilly; 25th May 2017 6:41am.
Google Ads
Wiki Guardian
Wiki Guardian
Oh and by the way Rude you are the first person I have seen mention colour, this is about a religion and a set of beliefs not colour.There are people of all races that follow this religion so please don't try to make this a racist issue ! . Mrtithead.

L
lollipop
Unregistered
lollipop
Unregistered
L
Pull them all in, every bloody one if them. Put them in camps, vet them to the last. Dig deep in their history. Only then, let them back on to our streets to clean live, as some of them do. Then deal with the ... that's left. Take our country back. Rule again. We've let them run like rats around us, mosques built, markets on t.v that look like no where in england, you would think you were in. " old Baghdad " watching it.

Its going to take a 100 years for this to move through history, not over night.

Wiki Guardian
Wiki Guardian
Whey hey lollipop, well said and well done for saying what a lot of people are afraid to say.I for one applaud you. Now you must face the sound of those distant drums smile I'm sure you will hear them x

Forum Master
Forum Master
I think the only person I could raise my "issues" with would be Allah, I would ask him why Muslims must strike at infidels and rid the world of none believers, and promise the gullible that their reward would be to be met with 70 odd virgins when they reached paradise( those 70 odd being women, second class citizens to be used as when and where) I would ask him why he told his followers that Christianity was a lie and that Jesus was a false profit, and why do they hide their faces, are they ashamed? I could go on about gay people etc, etc.

Wiki Addict
Wiki Addict
Originally Posted by casper
I think the only person I could raise my "issues" with would be Allah, I would ask him why Muslims must strike at infidels and rid the world of none believers, and promise the gullible that their reward would be to be met with 70 odd virgins when they reached paradise( those 70 odd being women, second class citizens to be used as when and where) I would ask him why he told his followers that Christianity was a lie and that Jesus was a false profit, and why do they hide their faces, are they ashamed? I could go on about gay people etc, etc.
withthat clap

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Originally Posted by Dilly
Whey hey lollipop, well said and well done for saying what a lot of people are afraid to say.I for one applaud you. Now you must face the sound of those distant drums smile I'm sure you will hear them x
Did anyone else start singing "Distant Drums" by Jim Reeves to themselves?

Smartchild
Smartchild
I wish to apologize to mark for not adhering to "The Wiki Spirit"I knew my post was a tad to far and fully expected the outcome.
When a poster accepts that he is inviting Q--before I get the usual diatribe back" "the sound of distant drums" don.t start crying like a crowd of school girls because some people have a different view.
I have no religion but do not mind casper acknowledging the existence of Allah, Rudebox has been on my ignore list since being accused of stalking (disagreeing to often) Beethoven grow some balls and say who you mean. I have been on more than half a dozen Wiki Meets so I have the advantage of knowing who I address sometimes.I have a lot of respect for Mark and what he does.I just wish The Famous Five would treat everybody with the same decorum.I apologize for not being able to hate (sarcasm)I would feel privileged to shoot anybody taking part in terrorism not because I hate them but because they deserve it.I expect the same from our armed police and troops, if one let loose tomorrow because of hate we loose.
Please do not judge me for what I write because more than likely you will be wrong. Respect!!.

Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Thank you Dustymclean but my gonads are quite well developed thank you. I have had my membership withdrawn on several occaisions for having the temerity to criticise the person to whom I referred and have now decided not to mention the member by name as he/she can apparently spout his/her bile with total impunity. But thanks again for taking an interest in my nether regions.

Smartchild
Smartchild
No Problem, Keep on polishing them, you may need to use them again sometime soon.

L
lollipop
Unregistered
lollipop
Unregistered
L
" Drums " ???? Not interested

Now iam on a wall building job soon!! Just waiting for a call from my good friend Donald!!!

Old Hand
Old Hand
I've got into a heated debate with people on Facebook about this. As a liberal atheist I have no more time for Islam than any other religion. It's all guff to me. Many would claim that Islam is a religion of peace which is being hijacked by extremists. Unfortunately, Islam is not a religion of peace, it's a religion of barbarity. Take for instance:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/wife-beating.aspx
or indeed
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

Fundamentalist Islam is mental poison and armed superstition. Parents pass this on to their children. The cycle of ignorance continues in the 21st century. What is the answer ? We could demolish all mosques in the UK, seize their assets and give them to the NHS. That would probably just create further war and bloodshed.

I wish peace and enlightenment through science on the Muslim communities in the UK. Let them abandon their poisonous nonsense and come and have a drink with us.

Last edited by philmch; 25th May 2017 11:52am.
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
My granddaughter and son in law were close to the bomb when it went off and although they were unhurt, were pretty traumatised by what they saw.

I wish some of our politicians would take some responsibility for this though. (None of them do) Right or wrong, it is a response to things we have done with the Americans in the middle east and is the inevitable result of these military exercises. We are in a war, and bad things happen in wars. In my book it is the politician's primary duty not to indulge in them. Wars are failures of diplomacy in the end.

Finally, I can't see why the pictures that the USA published should have been kept secret. They are not images one would wish to see, but I can't see how secrecy helps anyone. Also, given that they were secret, I can't see why they should have been shared with the Americans anyway. Do we receive pictures of shootings in drug stores in America?

Perhaps someone will explain.

granny Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Just been mentioned on the news that 5 terrorist attacks have been foiled in the UK since the Houses of Parliament attack in March and 18 since 2013. That would indicate to me why they don't want intelligence sharing leaked. The New York Times also gave the name of this latest terrorist before our own police, and the reason our own released it so soon in this country.

They have also announced that the UK police have atm stopped sharing intelligence with USA.

Taking those failed attacks into consideration, people do have a complete right to be very angry and voice their opinions, so long as they don't turn physical which can easily happen. IMO.
The general public have been quenched over and over again and those responsible of the crimes know there is no retribution. My personal opinion is to send their family members and extended families back to the land of origin we need to forget the human rights issues in those countries, as it would seem, not too many considered the human rights of any who have succumbed to such attacks, that might make them think twice and it might not.

Mouthing off against Allah, will only make them more determined, that is the biggest insult and greatest cause of anger within the Islamic Faith, so be warned ! However, I think some are getting confused with followers of Islam and those who pretend to be of the Islamic faith ! They are killers.

Whatever is going on right now, it's like a cancer. War ? yes Id' say so.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Forum Master
We all have our own opinions dusty, who is to say who is right and who is wrong in their appraisal of things, By the way I am also non religious, I did not recognise Allah as you put it , my post was a generic response to a post from Rudebox who suggested I seek some answers from an Imam, perhaps we should all read the koran and find out for ourselves what the true intentions of their religion are.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,240 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,349 Spotted!