WikiWirral its great, register, enjoy and welcome.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,280
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
12 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 7,926 guests, and 465 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 21st Mar 2024 9:27am
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
mikeeb Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
Will this ever end? What is the solution?
People are going to get more and more paranoid and this will escalate further
I cannot see it ever ending. This world is totally fu**ing bolloxed frown

Google Ads
Forum Master
Forum Master
We've had the pantomime of politics now we're back to the horror stories. Woke up to this news , horrendous ! I agree with you Mikeeb the world is what you say. I don't know how we can stop these attacks . I feel for the French they seem to be getting hit all of the time. I hate it all find it so depressing. My thoughts are with all those families whose lives have been torn apart and r.i.p to the victims .

Wiki Guardian
Online Shifty
Wiki Guardian
I hate that we give them titles.They are just murdering,cowardly b#stards. My view of a solution would be to close all borders and then rout out all the ones that are already in. Sorry if that offends anyone but I can't see what else could be done to safeguard innocent people here and abroad.

Forum Veteran
Online Content
Forum Veteran
What's the UN doing about ISIS, terrorism and the mass movement of people fleeing war torn countries.
I can't see why the UN can't sit down and discuss raising a peace-keeping force from various countries including the Russians and Syria and set aside part of Syria to resettle the refugees and have an area where no weapons were allowed inside by individuals and have a no fly zone protected and enforced by the peacekeepers.
Money (and new money could be raised)now being spent now on various refugee camps and stopping the refugee movements could be used to build new homes jobs and infrastructure etc

This could release security forces to concentrate more on home grown terrorists without people worrying if we are importing terrorists hidden amongst the refugees.

sorry rant over

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
How many hits can a country take ? That is one big lorry and we surely have to wonder what it has been used for too. Smuggling ?

If most of these murderers are 'home grown' and are prepared to kill children , then I suggest that the only recourse is when their identity is known of those who commit these horrendous crimes, and their assistants, make it plain that families of those involved will be held to account.

If parents keep their children off school in this country, they can be fined or go to prison. Why can't the same apply to the families of those murderers.

Unfortunately , for those who already hold feelings of discrimination, this will play right into their hands.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Online Content
Forum Master
The home grown terrorist is the hardest to defend against, they are not true religious idealists, religion is a part of it but they also have a hatred of the country they live in, if you look at some of the past atrocities some of those involved had a history of criminal activity,easy to convert, feel as if they have been badly done to by the kafir, I feel so sorry for the people of France for their loss, they seem to be getting the brunt of it.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Originally Posted by granny
then I suggest that the only recourse is when their identity is known of those who commit these horrendous crimes, and their assistants, make it plain that families of those involved will be held to account.

Not advocating it , but the Israelies deal with their perceived Palestinian terrorists by not only punishing them , but by bulldozing the properties of their family. (And who did they copy that off? Us ! )

I have mixed feelings about punishing families. Yes it puts pressure (maybe) on the would be terrorists, but really each person should be held responsibility for their own actions . Im more in favour of much harsher frightening punishments for these murdering gits. (Not death -that holds no fear for them)

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
These people are not frightened of death, and any other punishment comes under the flag of Human Rights. Prison breeds more and there was a programme on radio yesterday about how we in this country are hoping to be able to make adjustment also to the way that terrorists are being held. They are recruiting from inside the walls and there are many prisoners who follow Islam, in our jails.

If these murderers thought that their children, nephews, nieces brothers sisters, mothers, fathers, were likely to suffer in any way, they would clearly think twice about their involvement. I believe that. At the moment , being dead is their best option. They instantly become Martyrs.

This is clearly a situation when 'talking' is not a viable option , as they don't talk ever, they now kill children !

Last edited by granny; 15th Jul 2016 11:31am.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
mikeeb Offline OP
Forum Addict
OP Offline
Forum Addict
The problem with the terrorists that carry out these acts know they will end up being killed anyway so what do we do to stop it before it happens?
It seems we cannot stop it all so it will just keep on happening again and again
We pat the authorities on the back when they prevent one happening but then blame them for not stopping the next one that happens
A vicious circle is happening and it seems to be getting worse
A different approach is needed here. We need a genius to come up with the answer because no one has got one at the moment

Forum Master
Forum Master
As bad as it sounds Granny I have to agree with you. They , these creatures must care and love their families so maybe just maybe it may make people think about hat they are doing, I don't know. As you say they are so indoctrinated with these evil thoughts and acts they certainly don't care about their own lives. Maybe we've got t be as evil as they and fight fire with fire. Oh it's such a horrible world at the moment, makes me so sad.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
I disagree granny, some may love their families, but their so called 'love' of or 'call' from Allah is greater, so I dont believe it will stop them , and probably an awful lot have lost close ties with family years ago, once they started integrating themselves with likeminded ISIS type creatures - like extreme sects such as Moonies etc.

Wonder if Teresa will hasten to sort out the Human Rights laws .Have we finally passed the point where we can afford to remain 'civilized' ? I fear civilized wont cut it . We need more freedom to punish in different ways which could be allowable.True Muslims dont believe in violence so these people are not in that catagory in my opinion, so deserve no religious concessions or dignity. Im happy for the guilty imprisoned ones to have a just about reasonable temperature, basic mattress, dog hair filled pillow, no non prison clothes, no access to a prayer mat, no Koran, no food concessions whatsover , no facial or long hair allowed , no badger bristle shaving brush ( a porcine bristle will do ) , no TV or perks.No access to political newsprint. They can have an English Dictionary an encyclopaedia and a photo book of children with horrific facial and body injuries after terrorist attacks. SO upset with it all today for everyone involved --I may well be disgusted with my suggestions tomorrow when Ive calmed down, I dont know. Oh, I and I wouldnt feel obliged they needed to be buried facing East either if they died.

Last edited by venice; 15th Jul 2016 1:01pm.
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Ive already reconsidered , I dont think my way is the answer , not really - but we really are down to the wire as to know just how to go about it . What you said about closing the borders and routing them out appeals Dilly, except in this creatures case, it wouldnt have caught him because hes not an illegal or on the known terrorist radar.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
The only way apart from killing them all is to unindoctrinate them--but how. Bribery like a council flat in Bradford and a Lexus isn't going to influence them.
The much criticised methods in the old testament history was to wipe out the entire nation men women and children (so called innocent with the guilty). But then your looking towards what Hitler tried to do.
Afraid it does look like we have to live with it, hope and pray we are not in the wrong place at the wrong time, and let security forces pick them off. We could start to feel vunerable because we cant have our own guns in this country---(not that I really want one)

Forum Master
Forum Master
If you did start hitting the families as hard as it may seem, maybe it wouldn't have any affect on today's monsters( I can't even call them remotely human) it may make the families work harder to make sure their kids don't get converted. It's a toughie I know. Think we need help from another planet to sort this sorry planet out.Not being flippant at all, it's such a mess.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Having listened to radio 4 a bit earlier, a gentleman from France was explaining that in many cases the Intelligence in France is not necessarily shared with others, particularly with Belgium. Now having been through all this and the threats that we won't be able to share Intelligence with EU if we leave, stands to be questioned.
However, he also said that the integration of Europe and the middle eastern countries is one way they are now infiltrating our societies and they are beginning to use the same methods in Europe e.g running a truck through crowds as they have done in the middle east for long enough.
This doesn't give any one confidence in the what is becoming a war on European soil.
No country has offered any sort of remedy other than now singing the praises of how the influx of migrants has reduced due to paying off Turkey and making a deal with them. What a pathetic ideology.
These so called IS militants are not of foreign birth in most cases , so far. They have been radicalised from a distance and maybe the only answer is to make an example in the first instance of extreme retribution . Words don't hit their ears. Germany will no doubt suffer the same consequences and every other European country form now on.
France is also very racist and their involvement in countries of African origin due to Colonialism is also part of the problem.

Last edited by granny; 15th Jul 2016 1:46pm.

~Chief Seattle
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am