Forums
Posted By: txt3rob Trainee Motor Engineer - 19th Feb 2014 4:04pm
Our Gaff is looking for some one

Laird Assessors

Best place i've worked so far myself smile

Laird Assessors have a national reputation for being the leading independent vehicle experts trusted by legal, insurance & motor trades to examine vehicles and provide reports.

A rare opportunity has arisen in our engineers department for an apprentice or junior role as a motor assessor.

Ideally you will come from a motor, legal or insurance background and have some experience of the accident repair trade, although full and extensive training and support will be given. An interest in cars would be an advantage.

We’re known for having seriously high service standards so the ideal candidate will have a good eye for detail, a professional outlook, a friendly approach and be keen to learn and progress.

Working alongside our office based engineers you will be trained in ‘desk-top’ vehicle damage appraisal, liaising with repairers, insurers, solicitors, engineers and producing reports and letters. We’ll help you work towards becoming one of the best consultant engineers in the UK.

In return we offer a very competitive salary consistent with experience, plus bonus, benefits, training, personal development and plenty of fun outside work.

Whilst we’re an equal opportunities employer we only want applications from people who genuinely want to help us with our constant strive to be fabulous.

All applications should be emailed to [email protected] with a short explanation telling us why you’d like to be part of our award winning team.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: Trainee Motor Engineer - 20th Feb 2014 5:22pm
Great thanks remember Nik from Fred Littlers. My friend who also worked at Freds, well her son looking for job so will forward link.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral