Forums
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Customer Service Jobs From Home - 13th Feb 2014 10:39pm
I have just been through a series of interviews for a Work from home customer service job. The interviews included a short questionnaire, telephone interview, then an online assessment and webcam interview. They are interviewing now to start in March.

The company is called Sensee. (Search them online)
If you are successful like myself you will be matched to work for either, Aviva, Argos or Homebase.

To be eligible you must:

*Have a landline that must be dedicated to the job when on shift.

*Have a DESKTOP PC with a genuine copy of windows 7 or above, with minimum RAM of 2GB and Hdd of 1GB.

*Have a quiet room in your home where you can work from with no distractions.

I start on March 10th, I am able to choose my own hours, split shifts if I want.

The ideal job for many.

Check it out smile
Good Luck
Posted By: Salmon Re: Customer Service Jobs From Home - 14th Feb 2014 8:16am
I wish you well in the new job, not something I would have fancied when I was of working age but if you do what is required there is no reason why you should not make a decent fist of it. Easier than driving through the tunnel each day, that's for sure.Good luck.
Posted By: ambersmum Re: Customer Service Jobs From Home - 14th Feb 2014 11:33am
Great job for those wanting to work from home, I support people with disabilities who want to work so thank you for sharing and good luck in your new job
Posted By: snowhite Re: Customer Service Jobs From Home - 14th Feb 2014 12:48pm
This is great , thanks for this information.I will have a browse through it later.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral