Posted By: Sallybear Re: Job Vacancies - 12th Jul 2013 1:14pm
Branch Assistant - Booker Cash & Carry PT

Click

Employment Advisers - Ingeus Wirral

Click

Beauty Advisor - Boots Birkenhead

Click
Posted By: j_demo Re: Job Vacancies - 12th Jul 2013 2:30pm
got anything permanant, office based, circa 17-22K p/a?
Posted By: unicornace Re: Job Vacancies - 12th Jul 2013 3:00pm
Great job Sally I'd have never seen some of these while searching smile
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Job Vacancies - 12th Jul 2013 6:39pm
Thanks Unicorn. J Demo, I just post interesting ones I find.

Basically I worked at Birkenhead Job Centre for a while before moving onto one of the JC Training Providers and another one after that, since then I was made redundant due to the Work Program, which left me looking for work. I was lucky really, I was referred to Reach Out and spent a day at one of their events at Wallasey Town Hall, had 15 interview in 1 day, was offered a few jobs, was able to check what I wanted and took it. The council paid my wage for 6 months and then the company for the next 6 months. I am still with them 2 years later. The council only pays for minimum wage but I negotiated a better one, it takes balls sometimes to ask for more when you need a job but I think it shows something.

I have a lot of experience looking for work for many of my clients in the past, and every so often when it's quiet in work I spend my lunch hour searching all of the job boards so feel free to check in any time, I don't particularly search for people but if anyone wants to private message me with some info I would happily do some digging.

Cheers
Sall xx
Posted By: Mark Re: Job Vacancies - 12th Jul 2013 8:17pm
Nice one Sally very kind offer.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Job Vacancies - 13th Jul 2013 5:53am
There's some really good ones that I'll be applying for come next weekend when I'm back! I have been looking on many websites and have signed up for job alerts that match my criteria. One thing I've found though, when I applied for 2 different jobs through an agency, I actually rang the companies a week after applying and spoke with some really helpful folk who informed me that they had not received anything in my name. I did submit my CV to them through their own personal emails, but it's frustrating to think that the agencies haven't put forward my applications and CV.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral