Forums
Posted By: kamikazi 300 jobs created in next few years - 23rd Nov 2012 9:40am
Source daily post Click
Posted By: granny Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 23rd Nov 2012 11:03am
Good news for the area. It's a start in the right direction.
Thanks for info Kamikazi.
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 23rd Nov 2012 12:01pm
Yes but guest what it moving it call centre from Romania.and from january 1st 2013 means that romania people will be free to move and work in this country.So does the owner want people from the uk or from romania.. wonder which the guy who owns this company will choose. And yes i have this problem where i work where 70% of the work force are poles. Ok there good workers and seem to do loads of hrs.But i think british workers will lose out.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 23rd Nov 2012 1:53pm
Whatever else we do we should never look on the bright side of anything happening in this town. We're all doomed.
Posted By: chriskay Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 24th Nov 2012 12:37pm
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
And yes i have this problem where i work where 70% of the work force are poles. Ok there good workers and seem to do loads of hrs.But i think british workers will lose out.

Seems reasonable to me that those who are willing to work well get the jobs.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 24th Nov 2012 3:24pm
Just been reading about a bloke in Doncaster, wants to increase his work force in his pie factory because his sales are increasing. The only ones who want to work are the Poles, the Brits only last a day before sacking it. I know it's crap work because I used to a bit in the Co-op bakery on Gautby Road and I worked in a pie factory in Lincolnshire, but it paid wages so I was glad to do it. Too many lazy arses.
Posted By: Satforce Re: 300 jobs created in next few years - 14th Dec 2012 4:07pm
The Contact Company are always taking on new staff 24/7

© Wirral-Wikiwirral