Forums
Posted By: BennyBoy Accounts Assistant - 21st Jul 2012 7:36am
I posted this job a while back. We received a number of applications and we read through them all and had a short-list of who we wanted to contact. Unfortunately, we had a family emergency at the time and obviously our attentions were on that and we never got round to getting back in touch with people. Please accept my apologies for this. For reference, please find below the job description.

Accounts Assistant

Thextons are looking for an accounts assistant to work alongside our accounts manager and company secretary to take care of the day to day bookkeeping and accounts for the company. The applicant will also perform minor clerical duties and provide assistance to our management.

The applicant should have some experience at working with accounts and have some knowledge of either Sage or equivalent software.

We are looking to provide the applicant with a 6 month trial and will be short-listing next week with a view to start interviewing at the beginning of August.

Anybody who is interested please PM me and I will provide you with my business email address where you can send your CV and other documents.

Thanks

Posted By: BennyBoy Re: Accounts Assistant - 26th Jul 2012 5:51pm
If you are interested please send me a PM for the business email address. We are closing the application within the next few days.

Thanks again.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral