Forums
Posted By: GOT2GO Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 10:05am
Hi everyone,

I am a semi retired CMIOSH and IIRSM professional not quite ready to hang up my safety helmet. I am looking for a part time role within Health & Safety or Training, preferably within the Merseyside area. I am an experienced Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager and Consultant with proven training and communication skills. I have experience of working within, and advising many industry sector's including Fire Service, Police, Manufacturing, Construction, Rail, Communications, and Education. I have also been involved in auditing, surveying for insurance purposes, risk assessments, fire risk assessments, and of course accident investigation and reduction of risk. Further qualifications include Personnel Management, Diversity, and of course Equal Opportunities. I am a non smoker, computer literate, and hold a full driving license. A full CV is available upon request.

Thanks for reading this post, for further information please contact me

best regards and many thanks to you all

Tony
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 12:27pm
Ah, took early retirement pot. Enjoy Tony.
Posted By: Mike72 Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 12:44pm
Hi,

I may need someone like you as I'm hoping to organise an outside music festival in June 2013, what sort of price's do you charge?
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 2:01pm
Get yourself on linked in Tony

You'll get head hunted in no time, i've seen a few oppertunities on the wirral community that would fit the bill
Posted By: GOT2GO Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 3:29pm
Many thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. However being the new kid on the block as it where, what exactly is ' linked in' and how do I subscribe to it. Best Wishes

Tony
Posted By: louise127 Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 3:37pm
it is a networking site, advertises jobs etc also you can link in with folk from similar career backgrounds
Posted By: GOT2GO Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 3:40pm
Many Thanks

Tony
Posted By: tedmus Re: Looking for a part time post - 29th Feb 2012 3:43pm
Originally Posted by GOT2GO
Many thanks for the advice it is much appreciated. However being the new kid on the block as it where, what exactly is ' linked in' and how do I subscribe to it. Best Wishes

Tony

Linkedin hi
© Wirral-Wikiwirral