Forums
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Adecco Liverpool Passport Office Admin Jobs - 29th Oct 2011 12:48am
Has anybody here ever applied for the Adecco admin jobs at the Liverpool Passport Office? I have tried many times over the years, and have never even been contacted. They just get you to fill in lengthy CRB and other vetting forms, and then, once you pass the forms back to them to be sent off, that's the last you ever hear.

And what is especially annoying is when you have to go through the whole process of filling in these vetting forms all over again, once three months have gone by. Utterly ridiculous.

So what are YOUR stories of the Adecco Liverpool Passport office jobs that never actually get offered to you?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Adecco Liverpool Passport Office Admin Jobs - 29th Oct 2011 12:50am
raftl
Posted By: rocks Re: Adecco Liverpool Passport Office Admin Jobs - 29th Oct 2011 7:59am
smack
Jobneeded67]
Has anybody here ever applied for the Adecco admin jobs at the Liverpool Passport Office? I have tried many times over the years, and have never even been contacted.

They might be fed up of you constantly trying for a job they are not going to give you my advice give up on the passport office.
What the hell are they advertising the jobs for then???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral