Forums
Posted By: Xorue Morrisons in Seacombe - 28th Sep 2011 2:35pm
After getting "pipped at the post" for the new morrisons job in New Brighton, I got a phonecall about Morrison's taking over the Netto in Wallaey, which I can only presume is the one in Seacombe. I got told I'm in contention for when they open up there as they're taking on people who didn't make it for the New Brighton posts. Has anyone else received a phonecall of sorts?
Posted By: PinkyJolley Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 28th Sep 2011 4:03pm
Hiya , I've not had a phone call, but a worker in Netto, Seacombe confirmed that the shop is becoming a Morrisons... x
Posted By: suzim Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 28th Sep 2011 6:03pm
On the Netto website it says that all Nettos are being turned into Asda,including the one on Church Road
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 28th Sep 2011 6:12pm
I work in the new brighton store and ive heard that the land where then great eastern pub stood in new ferry there is going to be a small morrisons to be built there!
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 28th Sep 2011 6:20pm
Yeah Morrisons is to open in Seacombe the Birkenhead Netto shut a few days early I think as all the stock was gone.
Posted By: little_pob Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 29th Sep 2011 9:21am
Originally Posted by suzim
On the Netto website it says that all Nettos are being turned into Asda,including the one on Church Road
Only approx two-thirds of Netto stores are being rebranded to become Asda Supermarkets. The remainder are being sold to the likes of Morrisons and Safeway as part of the deal with the Competition Commission.
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 29th Sep 2011 9:37am
Safeway??? they are long gone
Posted By: little_pob Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 29th Sep 2011 12:29pm
Originally Posted by DodgyDave
Safeway??? they are long gone
smack should have just put Morrisons etc...
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 29th Sep 2011 8:44pm
lol
Posted By: Paintboffin Re: Morrisons in Seacombe - 29th Sep 2011 9:17pm
I noticed a few new recruits today in Morrisons West Kirby, apparently from New Brighton getting till trained ready for the opening next week.

PB
© Wirral-Wikiwirral