Forums
Posted By: Jobneeded67 About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 10:48am
I am about to do the Boots Online Test Questionnaire for Xmas sales staff.

Wish me well, everybody.
Posted By: Tombraider Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 10:50am
Wish you all the best Jobneeded67 xxx.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 11:05am
FFS GET A GRIP STOP SPAMMING TOO
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 11:08am
Originally Posted by sean99789

wtf?
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 11:13am
Thank you.
Posted By: Wench Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 11:20am
Originally Posted by Jobneeded67

Wish me well, everybody.

OMG! If you hate them so much and can't pass them, why the hell would you go on and do another one!?! I just don't get it. It's like setting yourself up to fail frown

Thank you! So sick of his moaning taking up the jobs board. Job rejection today, job rejection today, no job today, applying for a job today, why have these tests, how do I pass these tests, about to take a test, I'm the only one without a job whinge whinge moan moan. Sigh!

If getting it out to us all is helping you then get yourself a blog or post it in your own threads you've already made!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 11:54am
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

Thank you! So sick of his moaning taking up the jobs board. Job rejection today, job rejection today, no job today, applying for a job today, why have these tests, how do I pass these tests, about to take a test, I'm the only one without a job whinge whinge moan moan. Sigh!

If getting it out to us all is helping you then get yourself a blog or post it in your own threads you've already made!
clap
Posted By: free_spirit Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 12:56pm

Wish me well, everybody.

how did it go?
Posted By: Wench Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 1:03pm
Something rung a bell about this post think

I see that the rush for temp Xmas jobs is now on. I applied to Boots yesterday and got an email back already saying I had "missed out" this time!

Now I really am confused!! If that was the case on Saturday, why do the online questionnaire today think
Posted By: sean99789 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 1:05pm
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash

this is just a spammer as it has been said before creat a blog if its helping you in anyway im currently looking for a job too and its annying how many times ive read your posts and you have been givern advice and you say i will look into that and then again it was mentioned and you reply the same feed back is goo but why the new topics all the time it is just clogging up the jobs / training pages and would be more respectfull to use just the one post and have some good feedback on other posts too negativity/complaining will not help your current situation in life
Posted By: free_spirit Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 1:08pm
Originally Posted by Wench
Something rung a bell about this post think

I see that the rush for temp Xmas jobs is now on. I applied to Boots yesterday and got an email back already saying I had "missed out" this time!

Now I really am confused!! If that was the case on Saturday, why do the online questionnaire today think

huh! no
strange..
Posted By: free_spirit Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 1:09pm

Wish me well, everybody.

did you apply /ring up grampian like i mentioned weeks ago?
hard work . good pay
and coach to work and back...its a job...might not be what you want but it'd be a job!
Posted By: free_spirit Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 1:14pm
theres a thread about same kind of stuff on money saving expert...i googled morrisons job rejections

so its not just eople on here getting rejected..unless its same people...

oh well hopefully something will turn up for everyone
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 2:11pm
Because that other Boots job was for a different area.
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 2:14pm
Oh all right, I'll shut up then, and start talking about nice, happy, bright things . . . that is, IF I can find nice, happy, bright things to talk about.

Satisfied?
Oh all right, I'll shut up then, and start talking about nice, happy, bright things . . . that is, IF I can find nice, happy, bright things to talk about.

Satisfied?

I'd be happier if you just contributed to the site like everyone else does instead of making a new thread everyday about yourself.
Posted By: Jobneeded67 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 3:00pm
But I AM contributing to the site.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 3:16pm
But I AM contributing to the site.

No you're not, you're posting on the site, not contributing!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 3:22pm
If I came across this site and was looking for potential employees, you do realise that I'd not even give you a second look.

Get a grip.

There are loads of people out there in the same position, they're not making threads about it every second of the day.

Originally Posted by Nobody
There are loads of people out there in the same position, they're not making threads about it every second of the day.

Exactly, and the whole thing of questioning how dare an employer know what they're looking for and demand I fit that? I should just be invited to an interview and given a job! So irritating.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 5th Sep 2011 3:37pm
did you pass or fail?
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 6th Sep 2011 9:56am
02 are taking on xtra xmas staff now !¬
Posted By: jenscho Re: About To Do Boots Online Questionnaire - 6th Sep 2011 10:47am
JObneeded, I have read your posts about not having a job recently and I honestly dont want to upset anyone while they are down but maybe your negative attitude Is getting in the way of you getting a job? You said earlier that you have nothing bright and happy to talk about, its because all you are doing is concentrating on getting a job and not much else by the sounds of it, so if you think about it you are 'failing' in all that you do, so no wonder you are coming across as unhappy! YOu need to do something else in your life, would you do volunteer work? I'm not just being harsh for the sake of it, I'm trying to help x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral