Forums
Posted By: free_spirit A Level results 18th August... - 15th Aug 2011 6:37pm
Does anyone know what time AS/A2 results are available on thursday for weatherhead?
we have searched the school site and internet, nothing to be found..

am hoping there's a parent or teacher on here who may know...thanks.

(sorry if posted in wrong place, wasn't sure were to put it)
Posted By: MediKated Re: A Level results 18th August... - 18th Aug 2011 6:49pm
How did the results go, eldest son is at mosslands and got 2 B's C and D at AS level so hes all on target for uni after next year if he keeps up the work, so pleased!
Posted By: free_spirit Re: A Level results 18th August... - 18th Aug 2011 7:38pm
well done to him smile
youngest (Daughter) doing a level in weatherhead

AS she got
2 A's
1 B (but wants to resit in january)
1 D in english lit, which the school are getting remarked as everyone got a D or E
even the ones who have been getting A's right through the years work , like one of her friends, who was predicted an A.

all in all very pleased with her results towards UNI..

Thanks for asking smile
Posted By: MediKated Re: A Level results 18th August... - 19th Aug 2011 7:32am
Oh thats brilliant, well done her! Its a heck of a lot of work for them but worth it when they come home with great results!

Yeah my sons year are having their ITs results looked at as everyone got Ds or Us and several were expected to get loads better, son was predicted A/B worked at that level all year so its confusing that he only got D, fingers crossed that'll be fixed or he's resitting it as hes a bit mad at only get a D (still a pass but not good enough in his eyes!) He said its something to do with so many others doing badly that the overall grade standard falls for that group ? I got confused, but just hope they'll fix it! Either way hes on target to get the ucas points he needs. Just hope that after all this hard work and effort he gets a decent career at the end of it, I get a bit fed up hearing all the depressing stories about top graduates that cant get jobs.
Posted By: free_spirit Re: A Level results 18th August... - 19th Aug 2011 8:25am
hiya
hopefully he'll get remarked at a higher grade...
if not defo resit..my middle lad got an d in histort AS so re sat it and got a B..(in uni study history now)
yes i agree a lot of work, but worth it.

yes i agree with you, even uni students are finding it hard to get a career after uni..
what does he want to do in uni?
she wants to do english, she wants to teach.

my middle lad is in uni, loves it, bit fed up now though, waiting to go back...lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Level results 18th August... - 19th Aug 2011 8:35am
I remember waiting for my results to come through, biting my nails!

I got 4 B's at A level (and a C at AS Level Law but dropped it for A level).

Hope everyone did OK!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral