Forums
Posted By: free_spirit morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:17pm
i have an interview with them at end of the month,found out today.
has anyone else heard yet?
Posted By: davymac Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:22pm
Haven't heard nothing yet. Fingers crossed though.
Someone else posted the other day saying that they had recieved a rejection letter already.
Seems like they are sifting through them quite quickly.
The best of luck to you for the interview,hope all goes well.
grin
Posted By: free_spirit Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:29pm
thanks,
they rang me today, just as i got into work...
(it was a blocked number, i don't usually answer them..good job i did)
fingers crossed you hear soon
Posted By: davymac Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:42pm
thank you smile
Posted By: davymac Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:43pm
p.s. let us know how you get on. When is your interview?
Posted By: free_spirit Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 6th Jul 2011 4:46pm
will do, its not till end of month,28th luckily i managed to get it as my day off.. whistle
Posted By: Sallybear Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 8th Jul 2011 10:39am
Congratulations. I haven't heard a bean yet, but don't tend to answer calls from blocked numbers, do you think they would leave a message?
Posted By: free_spirit Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 8th Jul 2011 3:48pm
hi
i'm not sure, surely they would leave a message..
i don't normally answer them either, but only answered that time as i was waiting to hear from morrisons x

fingers crossed you hear soon..
i handed my appl form in on the wednesday..
Posted By: sparky Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 8th Jul 2011 4:31pm
My son and I handed our applications in on the Friday, my son got a rejection letter this morning, but I haven't heard yet so there is still hope.
Posted By: free_spirit Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 8th Jul 2011 6:13pm
sorry to hear about your son frown

fingers crossed for you, they rang me tuesday off a blocked number
Posted By: free_spirit Re: morrisons New Brighton, interview - 12th Jul 2011 9:06am
Originally Posted by sparky
My son and I handed our applications in on the Friday, my son got a rejection letter this morning, but I haven't heard yet so there is still hope.

see sallybears update, saying they are doing it by department and will be in touch with everyone shortly smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral