Forums
Posted By: bazzoh looking for work - warehousing/stores etc - 23rd May 2011 5:33pm
hello,
I'm currently employed full time in warehousing. The problem is the job is in Deeside and its getting too expensive to get to work (coupled with some not very nice managers!)
I am looking for work in warehousing or stores etc - am qualified in customer service etc and have qualifications that are of no use to warehousing but I cant use them to get a job (long story!)
Prefer work in Wallasey/Birkenhead areas and wage is not that important to me - I'd rather work somewhere where I can enjoy the job and the teamwork (I am a hard worker but believe in happy workplace is a productive workplace!)
any help would be gratefully received!
many thanks
Baz
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: looking for work - warehousing/stores etc - 23rd May 2011 5:48pm
Hello Bazzoh I did here pound land are looking for peeps in there shops dont know if its any use to you but they are local worth a try i suppose good luck
Posted By: bazzoh Re: looking for work - warehousing/stores etc - 23rd May 2011 5:54pm
thanks gypsyjune i'll make enquiries!
Posted By: pablo42 Re: looking for work - warehousing/stores etc - 23rd May 2011 6:54pm
I'll ask around for you. How old are you and what's the max distance you'll travel?
Posted By: bazzoh Re: looking for work - warehousing/stores etc - 24th May 2011 5:08pm
Hi Pablo42 - ive pm'd you
thanks
Baz
© Wirral-Wikiwirral