Forums
Posted By: kerryandrob CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 10:07am
Hi my partner has just been made redundant, just as we get back on our feet. I was just wondering if anybody knows of any care assistant/support worker jobs in the Wirral area. Today we has posted 23 letters to 23 different nursing homes so fingers crossed one of them has a vacancy but if anybody knows of any could you please let me know thanks Kerry
Posted By: red40 Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 12:51pm
Not sure if it helps any but I was sure Wirral Autistic Society were advertising for staff although it isnt a nursing home as such. Had a look on their website and there is a job for support worker although it says bank staff whatever that is!!!!!

Wirral Autistic Society
Posted By: Geekus Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 6:36pm
Might not be quite what you want, but there was also a recruitment day last week at Upton Job Centre for Home Carers/Support Workers.

'Community Caring' - based in Upton, I think. May still be taking on if you contact them. thumbsup
Posted By: Panda_pouch Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 8:39pm
Hi don't know whether its any good for you but there is a jobfair at the floral pavillion in new brighton on the 23rd of this month anyone can go and there is people going to be there to recruit careworkers has am going along myself.
Posted By: nightwalker Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 8:54pm
Originally Posted by wocko
Hi don't know whether its any good for you but there is a jobfair at the floral pavillion in new brighton on the 23rd of this month anyone can go and there is people going to be there to recruit careworkers has am going along myself.

According to the Wirral News you need to register in advance on 691 8288
Posted By: kermit Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 18th May 2011 10:09pm
Home Instead are always looking for staff.Wirral globe almost every week.
Posted By: kerryandrob Re: CARE WORK WANTED - 19th May 2011 6:42pm
Thank you everyone for all your advice much apprieciated will defo pay the job fair a visit thanks again guys x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral