Forums
Posted By: MrHouston Free Level 2 Event Steward Course - 4th Jan 2011 3:39pm
How do all, as some know I work in the security industry. Got a contact who is offering a course for free which is a Level 2 in Event Stewarding. You need this qualification now to work events such as music festivals, public displays, local events etc. On completion of this course you will be guarenteed an interview for the London 2012 Olympics as well.

Requirements;
You must be aged 16-19
You must be able to get to the Wirral area (location to be confirmed)

The course will be run on a 3 day term, ie; Mon-Wed or Wed-Fri or even Sat-Mon.

If you or know anybody that is interested please send me an email to [email protected] with your name, age, preferred days.

I need 20 people to sign up. Any questions ask away.
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: Free Level 2 Event Steward Course - 4th Jan 2011 5:40pm
mr houston will they be entitled to ema on this course?

how long does course last???

as i can post this on my facebook if u like, as i have loads of 17yr old sons friends on my list x
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Free Level 2 Event Steward Course - 4th Jan 2011 10:47pm
I have my NVQ in crowd safety via stewarding at Tranmere for the last 11 years
It was via Telford college.
Any work at weekends going?
Posted By: MrHouston Re: Free Level 2 Event Steward Course - 4th Jan 2011 11:56pm
Course will be 3 days rocketqueen.

Insanekitty - event work is pretty dry this time of year and most companies have recruited for this summers events already however if you search in the right places you will find some work but most will be longer than weekends
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Free Level 2 Event Steward Course - 5th Jan 2011 4:14pm
Wouldnt mind doing this, but i dont fall into the age bracket being 23...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral