Forums
Posted By: millie Avon Reps Wanted - 6th Feb 2010 10:11am
First of all apologies if this is not allowed.

I am looking for people to join my team and become Avon reps.
As a rough idea for the last campaign I made £73 for 3 hours work (90mins delivering & collecting brochures, 90 mins bagging orders & delivering orders)

Avon is a fantastic opportunity to make money, find new friends, meet new people and get some exercise and have fun!

You can work as little or as much as you like and can make between 20-25% commission of your sales every 3 weeks. You can sell to friends, family and work colleagues as well as receiving an exclusive territory for you to canvas. Avon really does have unlimited earnings but like everything in life it is very much dependant on the amount time, effort and dedication you put in. As your Sales Leader I would be there to help and support you through your first few campaigns.

Reasons to try Avon:

Be your own boss
Choose your own hours
FREE brochures for your first and second campaign
FREE delivery on all orders placed on time
Hassel free returns with 90 day money back guarentee
NO cash outlay
Full support at all times
Opportunity to receive FREE samples and stationary with your first 8 orders

Avon is absolutely free to try so why not give it a go and fulfil your potential.

If your interested visit my facebook page - Sarah Wirral Avon or email me at [email protected]

Posted By: Garygadge Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 6th Feb 2010 12:14pm
My partnet tried this a couple of years ago, delivered to the roads she was told to by the rep, then got nasty phone calls off another lady delivering to the same road!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 6th Feb 2010 1:38pm
I'd give it a go but the foundation doesn't match my beard and I keep on getting accosted by the wrong sex when I use their lipstick.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 6th Feb 2010 2:03pm
I got stopped yesterday by a woman in a car on seabank rd asking if i wanted to do avon. Was that you?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 6th Feb 2010 6:36pm
Yeah, diggingdeeper, WAS THAT YOU?!
Posted By: millie Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 7th Feb 2010 12:42pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I got stopped yesterday by a woman in a car on seabank rd asking if i wanted to do avon. Was that you?

Nope wasnt me grin
Posted By: millie Re: Avon Reps Wanted - 24th Feb 2010 5:39pm
New Website with more info:
http://SarahsTeam.MyAvon.co.uk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral