Forums
Posted By: DavidB Looking to pizza delivery work anyone know of any? - 25th Aug 2009 10:13am
Shitty freelance work has dried up and I'm not contacting agencies in a million years as I don't want anything permanent, and I'm looking for pizza delivery work. Does anyone know of anywhere that's looking for anyone? Not bothered what it is at the moment. Thanks!
my mates in with dominos thinks hes a manager and he mentioned needing drivers.....i can ask him for you?
Yeah, which one is it? Not that it matters! Thank you!
Try Muzzy's/Liscard Kebab House (both owned by the same guy/family) in Liscard, just give ya number in and tell him when ya available etc.

People always let him down, so he likes backup. Upto £50 a night, depends on the night though!

smile
ellesmere port
he said there looking at taking people on now just pop in and say a freind said there might be a delivery job going smile
Originally Posted by Violet
Shitty freelance work has dried up and I'm not contacting agencies in a million years as I don't want anything permanent, and I'm looking for pizza delivery work. Does anyone know of anywhere that's looking for anyone? Not bothered what it is at the moment. Thanks!

Don`t be a mug Station, you have more talent than that! no

Originally Posted by MattLFC
Try Muzzy's/Liscard Kebab House (both owned by the same guy/family) in Liscard, just give ya number in and tell him when ya available etc.

People always let him down, so he likes backup. Upto £50 a night, depends on the night though!

smile

Fellas a bell, £30 an night at most!

Been there done that wink
Most of it is just getting out of the house, literally been stuck in for the past four months, one bad thing about 'working from home'! Thanks for all the help!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral