Forums
Posted By: Peachy Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 12:48pm
Why can i not get a Full or part time DAY job!??

I'm sick of working evenings!
Hardly see my mates, and to spend time with sean we gotta stay out till like 3am lol which is fun most of the time.
I'm always really tired aswel, as i finish work at 10pm then go out come home get up at 6.30am to feed the horse come home at 7.30-8am, then i have loads of things to do during the day.

Iv been looking for the past 5 months, had a few interveiws but nothing. I had a dream that i was the wilkos Manager! Now i'm dieing to go.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 12:54pm
where u work just now?

u might be findin it difficult to get full time day jobs because they r going to be more popular... could be ur interview techniques... might just not be the right candidate for the jobs u r going for... could be loads of other things too in all honesty... best thing u can do is keep lookin i dont give in i guess
Posted By: jonah Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 12:54pm
but if u got a full time day job hun, how would you be able to do all the things u have to do between 8 am and going to work in the evening...
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 1:03pm
I work in Wilkison in Liscard, As an evening Merh. wink oh yerrr

Well getting a day time job will be much better for me towards the horse, i have to get people to feed her all the time and i just think its really unfair. Well i'm only doing the things i need to do because i know i'm off in the day so i just leave them. I could do them after work. Its only simple jobs like washing and tidyin up.
Posted By: jonah Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 1:06pm
ooooooooooh i see...
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 1:25pm
an evening wot? tease

good luck!
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 1:25pm
Also my mum moans at me more and makes me do more and more things knowing i'm off!

I guess i'll just have to keep trying and trying =[
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:04pm
OMG!! how mad is this ive just got a phone call of Republic (fashion clothes store) Interveiw on Friday!! haha woppaaa
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:05pm
haha madness, good luck!
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:08pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
an evening wot? tease

good luck!

merchandiser smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:08pm
ahhh
Posted By: jonno40 Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:18pm
GOOD LUCK. I too have an interview on friday for a company called open house ,they make rescue equipment and sports bags
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 2:21pm
That was really strange tho lol.. Ha ha!

Good luck to you too!!!
Posted By: jonah Re: Jobs! - 28th Apr 2008 5:06pm
thumbsup good luck to you all !!!
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jobs! - 29th Apr 2008 9:01am
holly would u work with kids!? x
Posted By: Peachy Re: Jobs! - 29th Apr 2008 11:25pm
Yer actually depends what but Id do anything aslong as i wasnt sat at a desk all day everyday.

x
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jobs! - 30th Apr 2008 7:57pm
theres a few girls left in my work,,, leap frog day nursery, try calling them to see if there taking on non qualified?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral