Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 12:20pm
Put the bin out as usual this morning, as has everyone else in the road. Its "Green" bin day today, and all the bins in the road are green.

Heard the bin lorry before, saw the bin men come down the road, saw the bin lorry backing down the road, but no bins have been emptied think

I hope they may have been looking for the brown bins and that the Greens will get done later today, otherwise thats another 2 weeks before they get done.

Its just confused me as to why the bin lorry actually backed down the road and no bins got emptied think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 12:46pm
Must have been after a different bin earlier - greens have just been done.... grin
Posted By: bert1 Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 2:15pm
What an exciting life you lead, full of mystery and intrigue. raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 2:30pm
How was I to know there would be 2 different bin wagons frequenting my road on regular bin day raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 2:45pm
GET BACK TO WORK! whippy
Posted By: bert1 Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 3:05pm
They may have got lost, understandable when you spend your working day reversing everywhere.
StuyMac dont start me off again with this bin lark lol.
I got a phone call from street scene to say put my bin out they will be there around 10am and im still waiting grrrr.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 4:08pm
What do you do if you are colour blind? Ours are the brownies tomorrow but noticed the flats behind have their green and black bins out. Somehow I think it's all going to end in tears.
Posted By: jimbob Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 4:25pm
life waa so simple when the bin was a galvo one and was full of dints from where it got battered by been dropped off the binmans shoulder onto the edge of the bin wagon. It got emptyed EVERY WEEK WITH OUT FAIL. Then again that was before where where PART of the EU and where able to do things are own way, be it right or wrong.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 4:31pm
de gaulle was right then, let the British have their own bins.
I wondered why he kept us out so long.
Posted By: jimbob Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 24th Mar 2010 6:36pm
There would have BIN a hell of a row if he had won
I can't complian about the binnies, every time I forget to put the bin out one oif them comes and gets it, don't know if it's just a good crew who do our road, but I have nothing but praise for them.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Strange one over bins getting emptied... - 3rd Apr 2010 2:55pm
Originally Posted by bert1
What an exciting life you lead, full of mystery and intrigue. raftl

raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral